Author Topic: Former Trump chief of staff John Kelly slams president for immigration rhetoric and the wall – and s  (Read 1796 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former Trump chief of staff John Kelly slams president for immigration rhetoric and the wall – and says he would have worked for Hillary if she won in 2016

The former chief of staff spoke for the first time since leaving the White House
    Retired Marine general said he would have worked for Clinton had she asked him
    Distanced himself from administration's child-separation policy
    Says his advice to successor Mick Mulvaney would be 'run for it!'
    'We don’t need a wall from sea to shining sea'
    Said immigrants are 'overwhelmingly not criminals'

By Geoff Earle, Deputy U.s. Political Editor For Dailymail.com

Published: 09:21 EST, 7 March 2019 | Updated: 10:43 EST, 7 March 2019

Former White House chief of staff John Kelly used his first public comments since his exit to distance himself from the Trump administration's stances on immigration and the border wall – and says he would have worked for Hillary Clinton if asked.

Kelly, a former Marine general who Trump brought into his administration as Homeland Security chief and later as his top aide, called his former position 'the least enjoyable job I’ve ever had.'

But he told a crowd at Duke University he took it out of a sense of duty after consulting with his wife.

'If Hillary Clinton had called me, I would have done it,” NBC News reported.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6782343/Former-Trump-chief-staff-John-Kelly-slams-president-immigration-rhetoric-wall.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Yet another political general taking paid speaking engagements.

Bravely blames service under Trump on his wife. What a guy.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline aligncare

I don’t remember anyone voting Kelly for president.  wink777

Offline Victoria33

Yet another political general taking paid speaking engagements.
Bravely blames service under Trump on his wife. What a guy.
@truth_seeker

"But he told a crowd at Duke University he took it out of a sense of duty after consulting with his wife."

Consulting with his wife does not mean she told him what to do and he did it. That sentence means he took it out of a sense of duty and she agreed he should do it.  It would be unusual for a husband NOT to consult with his wife as a job impacts both of them.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
@truth_seeker

"But he told a crowd at Duke University he took it out of a sense of duty after consulting with his wife."

Consulting with his wife does not mean she told him what to do and he did it. That sentence means he took it out of a sense of duty and she agreed he should do it.  It would be unusual for a husband NOT to consult with his wife as a job impacts both of them.

You can believe a lot of that conversation had to do with the fact they concluded the president needed people who could provide sober advice from a certain perspective. Hopefully, that would prevent bad decisions, leading to losses, such as the Kelly family has suffered.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/kelly-clinton-trump-security/2019/03/07/id/905864/

by Jeffrey Rodack · March 7, 2019

John Kelly, the former chief of staff for President Donald Trump, says he would have worked for Hillary Clinton if she won the election and asked for his help, NBC News is reporting.

“If Hillary Clinton had called me, I would have done it,” Kelly said.

He admitted serving as chief of staff was “the least enjoyable job I’ve ever had. But it was the most important job I’ve ever had.”

(excerpt)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Mod2

Offline libertybele

It still amazes me that the 'formers' feel that they are relevant and that anyone cares.  Considering the opinion of Mulvaney would bear giving some credence to. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline aligncare

Look, I respect Gen. Kelly’s military service, but who is he in the scheme of things? He’s a glorified office manager, that’s what.

But, I’m glad he took time away from his gym workouts to comment while he’s waiting to ship out.

Offline Absalom

As w/many who made their military bones at the Pentagon,
John Kelly's record clearly exhibits administrative rather than
any combat experience, as his decorations include the
Superior Service Medal and the Meritorious Service Medal.
Keep that in mind the next time anyone labels him a hero.

Offline LegalAmerican

More crap from ANTI-AMERICANS...those who think, their every word is GOLD. ONE MANS OPINON. LEFT MEDIA..GLORYS IN SMEARING MY PRESIDENT......DAILY.  President TRUMP wants our soldiers OUT OF SYRIA & AFGHANISTAN...these generals don't want that. They want war...Yes...'what a guy"....a-hole. EGO.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline LegalAmerican

Look, I respect Gen. Kelly’s military service, but who is he in the scheme of things? He’s a glorified office manager, that’s what.

But, I’m glad he took time away from his gym workouts to comment while he’s waiting to ship out.

The only reason, they are printing his words is because they are negative about president TRUMP.  ZERO RESPECT FOR HIM.

Offline edpc

President TRUMP wants our soldiers OUT OF SYRIA

He's like Midwestern weather. Just wait 5 minutes and things will change.

NBC News Trump says he agrees '100%' with keeping U.S. troops in Syria

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/trump-says-he-agrees-100percent-with-keeping-us-troops-in-syria/ar-BBUpjoH

Offline LegalAmerican

The proof that NEGATIVE, LYING WORDS ABOUT OUR PRESIDENT...works on the brain washed people.  They are being played, and don't even see that.  Does anyone think, positive, correct words about President would receive any attention, by LEFT LYING PROPAGANDA?  Only negative, daily, 24/7, by them. 

PROPAGANDA WORKS ON WEAK MINDED PEOPLE.  Sorry if it hurts your feelings.  You are being controlled by BIG BROTHER.  CIA, MK ULTRA person, FORD... lies about Brett Kavanaugh. 14 year old High School boy who, did not do this!

Look how many people want to believe smut.  Even if it was true, it was an attempt at grope, that DID NOT WORK. Now they talk as if it was rape, they believe "the survivor". What survivor?  High School, known slut=FORD, wants to demonize a 14 year old at drinking party. Why is she, as female..there?  Party girl. Known as 'Blowsey Ford".

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 10:41:51 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

The former chief of staff spoke for the first time since leaving the White House

----------------------------------------------------
What an azz. Child separation policy?  That was in effect for decades, and full 8 years under Obama. Most are RAPIST, child sex slave traffickers.  Drug cartel, MS-13, ISSI..Felons running from crimes committed in their country. Is this man SENILE?  DEMENTIA?  When people commit crimes in the USA...they are separated from their parents.  You want the kids to go to jail to? 

ILLEGALS are committing crime coming here.  But thanks to this stupid idea of keeping coyote's with their kidnapped kids together,
the kids can keep being raped any their captors. It takes a while to sort out, who belongs to whom.  This man is NOT in his right mind. HE IS A LEFT USEFUL IDIOT!  No respect. 

Offline LegalAmerican

----------------------------------------------------
What an azz. Child separation policy?  That was in effect for decades, and full 8 years under Obama. Most are RAPIST, child sex slave traffickers.  Drug cartel, MS-13, ISSI..Felons running from crimes committed in their country. Is this man SENILE?  DEMENTIA?  When people commit crimes in the USA...they are separated from their parents.  You want the kids to go to jail to? 

ILLEGALS are committing crime coming here.  But thanks to this stupid idea of keeping coyote's with their kidnapped kids together,
the kids can keep being raped any their captors. It takes a while to sort out, who belongs to whom.  This man is NOT in his right mind. HE IS A LEFT USEFUL IDIOT!  No respect.

Some of you NT'S like Ted Cruz, right?   LEFTS LIKE..KELLY...ARE BAT CRAP CRAZY.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
and says he would have worked for Hillary Clinton if asked.

Enough said.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline edpc

and says he would have worked for Hillary Clinton if asked.

Enough said.

I'd rather have a guy like Kelly, who said he'd work for a Democrat, advising the president over these two actual Democrats.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

I'd rather have a guy like Kelly, who said he'd work for a Democrat, advising the president over these two actual Democrats.

Its all relevant since he surrounds himself with Democrats or people who would work for Democrats, or did like Amorosa.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

More crap from ANTI-AMERICANS

also known as a FOUR-STAR GENERAL for the normies.

Offline LegalAmerican

My words are not respected on here. How about JUDGE JENINE?  Hey Kelly, ahole.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline LegalAmerican

also known as a FOUR-STAR GENERAL for the normies.

Also known as DEMON-RAT...for normies.  He isn't that. SENILE, DEMENTIA if he said that,  above.

Bill Clinton was a rapist president.  That should impress me?  4 star ahole.

Offline Axeslinger

My words are not respected on here. How about JUDGE JENINE?  Hey Kelly, ahole.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

@LegalAmerican   Your words aren’t respected here because you’ve shown yourself to be a barking moonbat loon....repeatedly
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Also known as DEMON-RAT...for normies.  He isn't that. SENILE, DEMENTIA if he said that,  above.

Bill Clinton was a rapist president.  That should impress me?  4 star ahole.
Clinton?  Tell me more about the Clinton-Kelly link please.

Offline QueenCatofAragon

I keep seeing that word “normies.”

Everything is crazy
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh