Author Topic: Former Trump chief of staff John Kelly slams president for immigration rhetoric and the wall – and s  (Read 1795 times)

Offline QueenCatofAragon

Some of you NT'S like Ted Cruz, right?   LEFTS LIKE..KELLY...ARE BAT CRAP CRAZY.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

@LegalAmerican

You don’t like Cruz?  He isn’t a demon-rat—he’s conservative.  Your president TRUMP likes him.  Even called him beautiful.
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

@LegalAmerican

You don’t like Cruz?  He isn’t a demon-rat—he’s conservative.  Your president TRUMP likes him.  Even called him beautiful.

There can only be one Savior.  All others detract from his magnificent glow, yet bring contrast to his glory.

Offline QueenCatofAragon

There can only be one Savior.  All others detract from his magnificent glow, yet bring contrast to his glory.

@Once-Ler

So it is written. 
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline LegalAmerican

@LegalAmerican

Wow..THAT was so, not the point I was making!  TED CRUZ SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP...YOU NT'S. don't support President TRUMP.  That was the point, while you NT's support Cruz. It does NOT make sense.  How do you people do this?  Is it my fault?  NOT MAKING THINGS CLEAR ENOUGH?  I did not say anything like you posted.  **nononono*

Offline LegalAmerican

Some people want to give respect to a 4 star, LEFT, general, who would vote for Hillary, but these people have NO RESPECT FOR THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA!  COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF.  Boggles the mind.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline LegalAmerican

Mark says it clearly, since apparently I don't do a good job. Comments come back from, some here, from LEFT FIELD...never said or thought by me.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 07:48:56 pm by LegalAmerican »

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Jeez, this guy really turned out to be an a@@hole...

Offline LegalAmerican

Jeez, this guy really turned out to be an a@@hole...

John Kelly?  YES.  A ..LEFT.