Author Topic: Democrats and the KKK  (Read 2132 times)

rangerrebew

Democrats and the KKK
« on: February 18, 2019, 05:56:10 pm »
 Democrats and the KKK

The Republicans in Congress pushed back with various measures: the Freedmen’s Bureau Bill, the Civil Rights Act of 1866, the 14th Amendment and the Civil Rights Act of 1870. President Grant, who went after the KKK with both barrels, served as president of the NRA.

During the Senate debates on the Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871, it was revealed that members of the Democratic Party formed many terrorist organizations like the Ku Klux Klan to murder and intimidate African Americans voters. The Ku Klux Klan Act was a bill introduced by a Republican Congress to stop Klan Activities.

http://www.progressivedisorder.com/DemocratsAndTheKKK.shtml

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Democrats and the KKK
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2019, 07:58:27 pm »
Democrats and the KKK

The Republicans in Congress pushed back with various measures: the Freedmen’s Bureau Bill, the Civil Rights Act of 1866, the 14th Amendment and the Civil Rights Act of 1870. President Grant, who went after the KKK with both barrels, served as president of the NRA.

During the Senate debates on the Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871, it was revealed that members of the Democratic Party formed many terrorist organizations like the Ku Klux Klan to murder and intimidate African Americans voters. The Ku Klux Klan Act was a bill introduced by a Republican Congress to stop Klan Activities.

http://www.progressivedisorder.com/DemocratsAndTheKKK.shtml

How soon they forget, or choose not to remember.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2019, 08:06:51 pm »
Bookmark

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2019, 11:04:55 pm »
The home of the KKK used to be the rat party.  Today David Duke, Richard Spenser, and Jared Taylor are quite comfortable in the GOP, and Trump is quite comfortable re-tweeting them.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2019, 11:06:49 pm »
David Duke isn't "in the GOP".
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2019, 11:13:32 pm »
The home of the KKK used to be the rat party.  Today David Duke, Richard Spenser, and Jared Taylor are quite comfortable in the GOP, and Trump is quite comfortable re-tweeting them.

Just can't help yourself can you.

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2019, 11:15:15 pm »

A lot of the GOP is in denial.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/02/28/donald-trump-white-supremacists-david-duke-sotu.cnn 2016  "Honestly, I don't know David Duke. I don't believe I've ever met him. I'm pretty sure I didn't meet him, and I just don't know anything about him," Trump

https://archive.nytimes.com/www.nytimes.com/library/politics/camp/021400wh-ref-trump.html 2000
"The Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr. Buchanan and a communist, Ms. Fulani. This is not company I wish to keep," Trump

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2019, 11:15:43 pm »
Just can't help yourself can you.

The truth is the truth @skeeter

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2019, 11:16:57 pm »

David Duke loves Trump.  Trump is the GOP.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2019, 11:17:46 pm »
The truth is the truth @skeeter

Yeah, but innuendo are often worthless.

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2019, 11:24:50 pm »
Yeah, but innuendo are often worthless.

Those ain't innuendo.  They're f*ckin quotes.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2019, 11:30:26 pm »

And David Duke is not in the GOP.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2019, 11:38:17 pm »
And David Duke is not in the GOP.
I'll concede that point and restate.  Duke is a Trumper.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2019, 11:41:10 pm »
I'll concede that point and restate.  Duke is a Trumper.

That plus seventy-five cents will get you a soda.

(In other news, Hitler likes German cars.  Sooooooo, anyone who likes BMWs must be .  .  .)

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2019, 11:48:31 pm »
Excellent book on the real truth on the racist history of the Democrat Party.

Setting the Record Straight: American History in Black and White
By David Barron.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline skeeter

« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2019, 11:49:36 pm »
Excellent book on the real truth on the racist history of the Democrat Party.

Setting the Record Straight: American History in Black and White
By David Barron.

Its amazing how little has changed within that party over the past 150 years.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2019, 11:55:30 pm »
Some people post so MANY UNTRUTHS ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP.  Lack of I.Q.?  Lazy?
-----------------------------------------

1986: Trump, Rosa Parks, Muhammad Ali received ‘Ellis Island’ award
SEPTEMBER 4, 2016.   BY KYLE OLSON

No one accused Donald Trump of being a racist until he decided to run for president and became a threat to Hillary Clinton’s return to power.

In 1986, Trump joined several other prominent Americans, such as Rosa Parks and Muhammad Ali, as recipients of an “Ellis Island Award.”

One suspects if Trump was a racist, there’s no way he would have posed for a photo with those two.

#DonaldTrump receives Ellis Island Medal of Honor from Nat'l Ethnic Coalition of Organizations w/ Rosa Parks & Ali. pic.twitter.com/zecyjHP0AU

— Jaime T Trump ❤️ (@JaimeTennille) September 2, 2016

The New York Times reported on October 16, 1986:

Eighty Americans from 42 ethnic groups were named yesterday as recipients of the Ellis Island Medal of Honor by the Statue of Liberty-Ellis Island Foundation.

The medals will be presented to the recipients, all either naturalized or native Americans, at a ceremony Oct. 27 on Ellis Island. That is the day before the 100th anniversary of the dedication of the Statue of Liberty, the final event of the 1986 Liberty Centennial observances. …

Those named yesterday were selected from more than 15,000 nominations. The winners, a mixture of prominent and relatively unknown citizens, were screened by the National Ethnic Coalition of Organizations, which was selected for the work by the foundation.

The National Ethnic Coalition of Organizations lists its reasoning behind the awards on its website:

The ELLIS ISLAND MEDALS OF HONOR are awarded annually to a group of distinguished American citizens who exemplify a life dedicated to community service. These are individuals who preserve and celebrate the history, traditions and values of their ancestry while exemplifying the values of the American way of life, and who are dedicated to creating a better world for us all.

It also lists its award recipient criteria, including:

Integrity

Passion

Gravitas

Humanitarian

Ethnic Heritage

If Trump was a racist then, why would he have been honored by such an organization?

Offline TomSea

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2019, 12:01:04 am »

Duke has given his backing to Tulsi Habbard about two weeks ago, I heard he is backing what Ilhan Omar said.

Have you missed all the news on Dems and anti-semtism?

Just like the Klan were btw.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2019, 12:02:02 am »
Some people post so MANY UNTRUTHS ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP.  Lack of I.Q.?  Lazy?
-----------------------------------------

1986: Trump, Rosa Parks, Muhammad Ali received ‘Ellis Island’ award
SEPTEMBER 4, 2016.   BY KYLE OLSON

No one accused Donald Trump of being a racist until he decided to run for president and became a threat to Hillary Clinton’s return to power.

In 1986, Trump joined several other prominent Americans, such as Rosa Parks and Muhammad Ali, as recipients of an “Ellis Island Award.”

One suspects if Trump was a racist, there’s no way he would have posed for a photo with those two.

#DonaldTrump receives Ellis Island Medal of Honor from Nat'l Ethnic Coalition of Organizations w/ Rosa Parks & Ali. pic.twitter.com/zecyjHP0AU

— Jaime T Trump ❤️ (@JaimeTennille) September 2, 2016

The New York Times reported on October 16, 1986:

Eighty Americans from 42 ethnic groups were named yesterday as recipients of the Ellis Island Medal of Honor by the Statue of Liberty-Ellis Island Foundation.

The medals will be presented to the recipients, all either naturalized or native Americans, at a ceremony Oct. 27 on Ellis Island. That is the day before the 100th anniversary of the dedication of the Statue of Liberty, the final event of the 1986 Liberty Centennial observances. …

Those named yesterday were selected from more than 15,000 nominations. The winners, a mixture of prominent and relatively unknown citizens, were screened by the National Ethnic Coalition of Organizations, which was selected for the work by the foundation.

The National Ethnic Coalition of Organizations lists its reasoning behind the awards on its website:

The ELLIS ISLAND MEDALS OF HONOR are awarded annually to a group of distinguished American citizens who exemplify a life dedicated to community service. These are individuals who preserve and celebrate the history, traditions and values of their ancestry while exemplifying the values of the American way of life, and who are dedicated to creating a better world for us all.

It also lists its award recipient criteria, including:

Integrity

Passion

Gravitas

Humanitarian

Ethnic Heritage

If Trump was a racist then, why would he have been honored by such an organization?

Correct, good post.

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2019, 12:21:43 am »
Duke has given his backing to Tulsi Habbard about two weeks ago, I heard he is backing what Ilhan Omar said.

Have you missed all the news on Dems and anti-semtism?

Just like the Klan were btw.

I saw where she rejected his support immediately.  https://www.indiaabroad.com/people/rep-tulsi-gabbard-rejects-david-duke-s-endorsement/article_cf3aa302-2f36-11e9-98cf-d3003f2c0dcd.html

I wish our President had as much sense.  - "“I know nothing about David Duke,” Trump told CNN. “I know nothing about white supremacists. And so you’re asking me a question that I’m supposed to be talking about people that I know nothing about.”"
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 12:29:23 am by Once-Ler »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2019, 12:24:51 am »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2019, 12:28:26 am »
I saw where she rejected his support immediately.  https://www.indiaabroad.com/people/rep-tulsi-gabbard-rejects-david-duke-s-endorsement/article_cf3aa302-2f36-11e9-98cf-d3003f2c0dcd.html

I wish our President had as much sense.  - "Honestly, I don't know David Duke. I don't believe I've ever met him. I'm pretty sure I didn't meet him, and I just don't know anything about him."

Doesn't change the fact that he endorsed her candidacy for the  presidency.

Lowest unemployment rates for blacks under Trump

What some are going to find out is maybe they are race baiting like Smollett, Sharpton and others.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 12:30:40 am by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2019, 12:34:18 am »
Even Kamala voted to allow BDS on Israel, could become a problem.

Algemeiner is even heavily critical of AOC for praising Labour's Jeremy Corben of the UK, calling him a Jew hater. They said something like that.

« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2019, 12:35:30 am »
Doesn't change the fact that he endorsed her candidacy for the  presidency.

Lowest unemployment rates for blacks under Trump

What some are going to find out is maybe they are race baiting like Smollett, Sharpton and others.

Your defense of Trump is a comparison to rat rep racists Tulsi Gabbard.   It's a good point.   They look a lot alike.