Author Topic: Democrats and the KKK  (Read 2133 times)

Offline skeeter

Re: Democrats and the KKK
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2019, 12:48:43 am »

What some are going to find out is maybe they are race baiting like Smollett, Sharpton and others.

When someone decides its worth the time to kick their ass (in an internet forum sense), they'll suddenly become the most reasonable, fair minded poster you could imagine.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 12:50:56 am by skeeter »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2019, 12:50:43 am »
Racial relations were better under President GW Bush than Obama, it is a graph and I'm sure there are other factors but it is time to say, a lot of these arguments just might be, might be race baiting.  Larry Elder has it on his twitter in the last month.

Web search, 1280 the patriot Minneapolis, I am listening to Larry Elder. Who do I think more of? Elder or some has-been like Duke?

Ditto with Candace Brown, black woman for Trump.

No,  we are suppose to be concerned about David Duke.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 01:02:19 am by TomSea »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2019, 12:52:24 am »
Racial relations were better under President GH Bush than Obama, it is a graph and I'm sure there are other factors but it is time to say, a lot of these arguments just might be, might be race baiting.

Web search, 1280 the patriot Minneapolis, I am listening to Larry Elder. Who do I think more of? Elder or some has-been like Duke?

Ditto with Candace Brown, black woman for Trump.

No,  we are suppose to be concerned about David Duke.

David Duke hasn't been a thing since he before his skin resurfacing surgery.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2019, 01:04:40 am »
David Duke hasn't been a thing since he before his skin resurfacing surgery.

And in a way, it is a trap question. As if CNN or whomever asked this deserve great consideration.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2019, 01:08:44 am »
This Duke nonsense all started with a poster making the false claim that Duke was a Republican.  Next, he will be saying that someone in a MAGA hat pulled a noose over his head and splashed bleach on him.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2019, 01:13:35 am »
The Democratic Party is synonymous with:

Indian Wars

Slavery

Jim Crow

Segregation

Separate But Equal

The Civil War

The Clan

Lynchings (anti-lynching plank was defeated four times in the Democrat Party platform)

Poll Taxes

Against the Civil Rights Act

Democrat voters killed a president and a civil rights leader

Forced internment of Japanese-Americans during WW II

Domestic terrorism

Church bombings and murders

The Democratic Party has nominated and elected as President a man who reversed the desegregation of the Federal Government and showed the Klan biopic "Birth of a Nation" in the White House.

The Democratic Party elected to the Presidency a man who appointed a Klan member and lawyer for the Alabama KKK to the Supreme Court who later...used his hatred of the Catholic Church to create the "wall of separation" that heretofore had never existed in the First Amendment.

The Democratic Party elected to the Presidency a man who held up as his mentors and heroes two of the biggest segregationist bigots his state ever produced...Orval Faubus and J. William Fulbright. The latter of which has a Congressional scholarship named after him and had the Presidential Medal of Freedom awarded to him.

And the list goes on...
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2019, 01:39:58 am »
Who is the party of the KKK? I honestly think the left has gone so far leftist nut crazy that the GOP may be the best fit for most racists KKK folks. That said, it does not mean the GOP is racists, but the left is just that out there now days and the Klan has no real fit in today's political ring. Neither party wants the endorsement, both will take the votes on the slight (and nothing wrong with wanting to win). 
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline TomSea

« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2019, 02:26:24 am »
We have, well, in the most blunt language, an attempted coup, then we have this other stuff going on in America,

Do these 3 cases have something similar about them? It seems so, I didn't keep up that much with the Covington Students, just basic facts but the other two cases I know fairly well. It's about accusing others and accusations that appear totally false.

Some people, seem to dwell on abortion, I probably would in the past, guilty as charged, others zoom in on the race issue. Well, this topic is largely about that.

Just saying,there seem to be some things wrong.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2019, 05:23:52 am »
The Democratic Party is synonymous with:

Indian Wars

Slavery

Jim Crow

Segregation

Separate But Equal

The Civil War

The Clan

Lynchings (anti-lynching plank was defeated four times in the Democrat Party platform)

Poll Taxes

Against the Civil Rights Act

Democrat voters killed a president and a civil rights leader

Forced internment of Japanese-Americans during WW II

Domestic terrorism

Church bombings and murders

The Democratic Party has nominated and elected as President a man who reversed the desegregation of the Federal Government and showed the Klan biopic "Birth of a Nation" in the White House.

The Democratic Party elected to the Presidency a man who appointed a Klan member and lawyer for the Alabama KKK to the Supreme Court who later...used his hatred of the Catholic Church to create the "wall of separation" that heretofore had never existed in the First Amendment.

The Democratic Party elected to the Presidency a man who held up as his mentors and heroes two of the biggest segregationist bigots his state ever produced...Orval Faubus and J. William Fulbright. The latter of which has a Congressional scholarship named after him and had the Presidential Medal of Freedom awarded to him.

And the list goes on...

And yet, as easy as these truths are to find, Always, we have to keep listening to what a deplorable Racist our President's are, and occasionally that Lincoln was a slave owner.

Could someone explain to me Why a Literacy test to vote is a bad idea?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2019, 05:32:29 am »

Could someone explain to me Why a Literacy test to vote is a bad idea?

@To-Whose-Benefit? because it's racist. /sarc
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!