Author Topic: Ann Coulter punches back at Trump: ‘The only national emergency is that our president is an idiot’  (Read 2977 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ann Coulter punches back at Trump: ‘The only national emergency is that our president is an idiot’
by Caitlin Yilek
 | February 15, 2019 10:54 PM

Ann Coulter is over President Trump.

The hardline conservative commentator, whose 2016 book was entitled In Trump We Trust: E Pluribus Awesome!, said she was pleased that Trump had distanced himself from her after he declared a national emergency in order to secure funding to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

“Thank God he’s relieved me any responsibility for what he’s been doing,” Coulter told KABC’s “The Morning Drive” radio show Friday. “That was the biggest favor anyone could do to me today. The only national emergency is that our president is an idiot."

Coulter has increasingly disparaged the president for his failure to fulfill his campaign promise of building a wall along the southern border, especially when Republicans held control of the House and Senate during his first two years in the White House.

While declaring the national emergency earlier Friday, Trump was asked whether conservative media personalities pushed him to take the action.

“They don't decide policy,” Trump said. “In fact, if I went opposite — I mean they have somebody, Ann Coulter, I don’t know her. I hardly know her. I haven’t spoken to her in way over a year. But the press loves saying 'Ann Coulter.'”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/ann-coulter-punches-back-at-trump-the-only-national-emergency-is-that-our-president-is-an-idiot
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ann Coulter punches back at Trump: ‘The only national emergency is that our president is an idiot’
by Caitlin Yilek
 | February 15, 2019 10:54 PM

Ann Coulter is over President Trump.

The hardline conservative commentator, whose 2016 book was entitled In Trump We Trust: E Pluribus Awesome!, said she was pleased that Trump had distanced himself from her after he declared a national emergency in order to secure funding to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

“Thank God he’s relieved me any responsibility for what he’s been doing,” Coulter told KABC’s “The Morning Drive” radio show Friday. “That was the biggest favor anyone could do to me today. 

Little "full of herself",ain't she?

In addition to other things,that is.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Ann has become increasingly bitter with age. Making this about her. Searching for relevance?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ann has become increasingly bitter with age. Making this about her. Searching for relevance?

@austingirl

I know I am going to get hammered for this,but probably "the change" sharing the same headspace as her massive ego might have something to do with it. She is now "of a certain age" and so shrill she probably can't rent a companion for the evening,never mind hope to find a soulmate because first,you have to HAVE a soul.

All I have ever seen her do is shriek about one thing or another like some crazy woman.

Plus,I am not entirely sure she is from this planet. Look at how long her wrists and fingers are.

Offline skeeter

Perhaps she believes she's milked the conservative market for all its worth and is turning her eyes to the MSNBC crowd?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@austingirl

I know I am going to get hammered for this,but probably "the change" sharing the same headspace as her massive ego might have something to do with it. She is now "of a certain age" and so shrill she probably can't rent a companion for the evening,never mind hope to find a soulmate because first,you have to HAVE a soul.

All I have ever seen her do is shriek about one thing or another like some crazy woman.

Plus,I am not entirely sure she is from this planet. Look at how long her wrists and fingers are.

What a hoot.  You fools were singing her praises when she was pro-Trump.

Gawd, y'all are so predictable.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@catfish1957

Speaking of fools,find just ONE post from me going all the way back to the dawn of time if you want,that has me praising her.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@catfish1957

Speaking of fools,find just ONE post from me going all the way back to the dawn of time if you want,that has me praising her.

Sorry, I might have generaiized you the "pro - Trump" fool with the other fools who did.

Again.....   Predictable as hell.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Actually, Ann lost a lot of Republican support during the time she was auditioning to be a Romney sister-wife. 

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
It has been decades since I viewed AC as anything more than an amusing troll.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Actually, Ann lost a lot of Republican support during the time she was auditioning to be a Romney sister-wife.

No, amazingly enough she lost all her support after her support for Trump, and later disappointment.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

B I N G O ! ! !
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sorry, I might have generaiized you the "pro - Trump" fool with the other fools who did.

Again.....   Predictable as hell.

@catfish1957

Yes,you are.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It is very difficult to praise her or even to be an Ann Coulter fan. Her opinions flip so often that being a 'fan' would have to depend on what day of the week/month it is. And her opinions don't just change, like a normal person. Her opinions are always as extreme as is possible whether she likes or hates something on any given day.

Like a teenage girl, she loves you with unending passion, then hates you like satan, then wants to makeup and get back together. She is too high maintenance for me to deal with.

Obligatory Ann Coulter cheeseburger pic
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 10:34:48 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Victoria33

@austingirl
@sneakypete
@austingirl

She has Marfan syndrome.  A friend of mind has that and told me Coulter has it.  It is fairly rare so I guess someone who has it knows who else has it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marfan_syndrome
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 11:30:45 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete
@austingirl

She has Marfan syndrome.  A friend of mind has that and told me Coulter has it.  It is fairly rare so I guess someone who has it knows who else has it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marfan_syndrome

@Victoria33

Hmmm,are you sure that isn't a typo,and it's supposed to be spelled as "Martian Syndrome"?

And we KNOW why,don't we?

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33
Hmmm,are you sure that isn't a typo,and it's supposed to be spelled as "Martian Syndrome"?
@sneakypete

Yes, your/my last extra terrestrial meeting with the "Saturn Are Us" group said she has fallen out of favor with the "Martian Are Not Us" group.  I expect her to try to join the "Mars Is The Pits" group.  Never believe anything coming from the "Mars Is The Pits" group because they are all liars.  Mars is the easiest planet to go to so liars go there, and no ex-terr group is on the Moon anymore as the Earth People screwed it up by going there.   :seeya:

Offline montanajoe

Don't often agree with Ann anymore but she nailed it.... :shrug:

Offline goodwithagun

You bought and paid for him, Ann. Own it. Own that shit up, down, and sideways.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

@catfish1957
I never sang her praises.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
@Victoria33

Because she was in Close Encounters?

« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 01:26:48 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@edpc

She could scratch your eyes out while standing in the next room.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Please provide multiple (fools) links where anyone in here has sung her praises for being pro-Trump?

Thank you in advance.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline goodwithagun

Admiral Holdo, is that you?
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist

@Right_in_Virginia I expect to see that idiotic anti-Mormon bigotry elsewhere, but not here.