Author Topic: Ann Coulter punches back at Trump: ‘The only national emergency is that our president is an idiot’  (Read 2978 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Biggest attention whore on the right.

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist

@Weird Tolkienish Figure That she is. She needs to get off the stage. She's not only an embarrassment to conservatism, she's an embarrassment to our country.

Offline libertybele

@Weird Tolkienish Figure That she is. She needs to get off the stage. She's not only an embarrassment to conservatism, she's an embarrassment to our country.

Yes, she is a disgrace to conservatism and to our country along with all the RINO's that she now joins.  Our country is in an absolute crisis.  Not only do we have a full blown invasion at the border but we have an invasion of unhinged liberal idiots that don't know their behind from a hole in the ground!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline cato potatoe

It was obvious from the moment he said Mexico would pay for the wall ... basically our version of occasional cortex.  There is no excuse for believing the guy.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
It was obvious from the moment he said Mexico would pay for the wall ... basically our version of occasional cortex.  There is no excuse for believing the guy.

Mexico will pay for the wall and pay bigly.  Wait and see.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

She’s got a rival in Hannity. They’re nearly the same, on that front.

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline goodwithagun

She’s got a rival in Hannity. They’re nearly the same, on that front.

888mouth
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia I expect to see that idiotic anti-Mormon bigotry elsewhere, but not here.

Actually, this was anti-Ann, not anti-Mormon @Machiavelli 

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

While I'm not a huge fan of Coulter...you could say the same thing about more than a few TBR members here that picked the wrong horse in 2016...and have no backbone to admit their mistakes.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
While I'm not a huge fan of Coulter...you could say the same thing about more than a few TBR members here that picked the wrong horse in 2016...and have no backbone to admit their mistakes.
And yet you're still here.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
And yet you're still here.

So..you have to make this about me in an attempt to make a point?

Have a girlfriend yet?   /s
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Axeslinger

So..you have to make this about me in an attempt to make a point?

Have a girlfriend yet?   /s
I found yours @DCPatriot

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I found yours @DCPatriot

Hmmm.... I had wondered what Mimi was doing, since her Drew Carey Show days.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.