Author Topic: Cory Booker: ‘This Planet Simply Can’t Sustain’ People Eating Meat  (Read 2531 times)

rangerrebew

Cory Booker: ‘This Planet Simply Can’t Sustain’ People Eating Meat
Posted By Elizabeth Harrington On February 12, 2019 @ 5:00 am In Politics | No Comments

Sen. Cory Booker (D., N.J.) said the planet "can't sustain" people eating meat, as the 2020 hopeful aims to become the first vegan president.

Booker told the vegan magazine VegNews earlier this month that he became vegan after coming to the realization that eating eggs "didn't align with my spirit."

While claiming he does not want to lecture Americans on their diets, Booker says Americans need to be nudged into fake cheese because the planet cannot sustain the "environmental impact" of the food industry.

URL to article: https://freebeacon.com/politics/cory-booker-this-planet-simply-cant-sustain-people-eating-meat/

rangerrebew

Since democrats can be whatever they want whenever they want, he claims to be vegan when eats a salad but and omnivore when he's eating steak in the Senate dining room. :thumbsdown:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Is their a group that this ham sandwich on rye will not pander to?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline roamer_1

Quote from: the article
Booker says Americans need to be nudged into fake cheese because the planet cannot sustain the "environmental impact" of the food industry.

WTF???
I think I am already nudged...

« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 03:54:54 pm by roamer_1 »

Online rustynail

Tube steak OK Cory?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Tube steak OK Cory?

Studies show it is a rich source of protein. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
These people look more and more like failed ideas for a Hollywood Game Show with every new brain fart they cut.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline libertybele

WTF???

...and more and more people will suffer ill health because of all the fake and processed foods.  This is a formula for increased diabetes and weight gain.  Good thing we'll have FREE healthcare to make us healthy.   :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
...and more and more people will suffer ill health because of all the fake and processed foods.  This is a formula for increased diabetes and weight gain.  Good thing we'll have FREE healthcare to make us healthy.   :shrug:
Nah, they'll get rid of all that, too. Until we're all eating like Steve Jobs...and look how he turned out.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline QueenCatofAragon

“after coming to the realization that eating eggs "didn't align with my spirit."

But killing babies aligns with it just fine.

If this self-absorbed clown will STFU about his spiritual eating habits, I won’t eat the last bite of steak.

Maybe.

Screw it, I’m having my steak.
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline roamer_1

And btw, though I love all those products, none of em are in my house, other than Mac... Which is used almost exclusively as chili-mac, which is a great love of mine. And Cheetos make an appearance every few months...  :shrug:

I was commenting on the absurd idea that Americans need to be convinced into fake cheese. What most eat already is fake cheese.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 04:20:24 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
So, if we had fewer democrats, like Cory Booker, the planet could sustain us?

Offline libertybele

So, if we had fewer democrats, like Cory Booker, the planet could sustain us?

Not only sustain us, but the planet would prosper more than it has in quite a long time.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
He's getting tired of looking back over his shoulder as more and more people call him Meathead.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 05:14:16 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I'm sure Booker would just fine with one sustainable meat.

As long as tit was the right kind of meat, Infidel and Conservative.

Offline mountaineer

Tube steak OK Cory?
I hear he likes that just fine.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline the_doc

Cory Booker: ‘This Planet Simply Can’t Sustain’ People Eating Meat
Posted By Elizabeth Harrington On February 12, 2019 @ 5:00 am In Politics | No Comments

Next thing you know, the Dems will modify their stance to get to their real agenda:  instead of eating animals, we will be eating children.  (The Progressives have already started, as I understand it.)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Is their a group that this ham sandwich on rye will not pander to?

He's now vowing to have a woman on his ticket, perhaps forgetting that he would qualify by himself.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline mountaineer

He wants to be the second gay black president, and who can blame him?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
He's now vowing to have a woman on his ticket, perhaps forgetting that he would qualify by himself.

Um, no, Emjay.  I'm a woman and you're a woman, and Cory sure as hell ain't.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
WTF???

Anything fake is likely to cause health problems, even Cancer.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 01:04:45 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

And btw, though I love all those products, none of em are in my house, other than Mac... Which is used almost exclusively as chili-mac, which is a great love of mine. And Cheetos make an appearance every few months...  :shrug:

I was commenting on the absurd idea that Americans need to be convinced into fake cheese. What most eat already is fake cheese.

Not me.  I don't buy it unless its real.

Kraft Cheese is plastic, not real.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 01:10:07 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Um, no, Emjay.  I'm a woman and you're a woman, and Cory sure as hell ain't.

And great women we are @Sanguine.  I was just making an unbecoming dig at Cory's more feminine traits.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Nothing is free.