Author Topic: Pelosi, Schumer declare victory, hope Trump 'learned his lesson'  (Read 21232 times)

Offline dfwgator

Re: Pelosi, Schumer declare victory, hope Trump 'learned his lesson'
« Reply #175 on: January 26, 2019, 04:04:44 am »
I believe that's called "going Galt." Republicans cave first, so they're the easiest to get rid of them first. 

Political "White Flight"

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #176 on: January 26, 2019, 04:10:30 am »
Nice to see that you don't give a damn about 25,000,000 plus illegal invaders occupying our county.

Of course I give a damn.  That's why I voted for Ted Cruz in the primary instead of the guy who campaigned for Touchback Amnesty - Donald Trump.

I find it odd that you would react this way considering you were on board with Trump giving amnesty to DACA illegals just a few days ago.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #177 on: January 26, 2019, 04:18:10 am »
I disagree on the basis of basic Vulcan logic.
If you do not vote or if you vote third party against Republicans then you are by default, "logically and factually" voting for a Democrat.

And if you vote for a candidate like Trump who campaiged for touchback amnesty, then you will get amnesty.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #178 on: January 26, 2019, 04:46:50 am »
And if you vote for a candidate like Trump who campaiged for touchback amnesty, then you will get amnesty.

I wonder if this is the right time to ask if we can burn MAGA hats now?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #179 on: January 26, 2019, 04:49:31 am »
@DB

Blah,blah,bullshit squared,blah! You holier than thou princesses have done NOTHING to support Trump since the day he was elected,and in fact have done everything you could do to tear  him down.

Are you high?  The Conservatives on this forum have been cheering Trump on for the past month.  We have been his biggest supporters on shutting down the government and playing hardball, while the Trump sycophants have been making excuses.  I am sick and tired of all  of you and your dishonest bullshit.

With us, it always comes down to principle.   Always.   When Trump does something Conservative, we cheer even though you never pause long enough from your Trump worship to notice.  And when Trump does something liberal, we complain, even though you continue to worship him while defending his liberal positions.  Keep in mind, we don't complain because it's Trump.  We complain because someone advanced liberalism whether it is Trump praising Planned Parenthood, or you praising the praiser.  So grow the f' up and face the music.  People are fallible.  Conservatism is not.  We choose to embrace the standard that has prevailed since 1776, the year The Wealth of Nations was published, while you choose to embrace a personality - one that you helped create that has strayed a great distance from reality.

I continue to support putting a halt to illegal immigration.  That hasn't changed.  And you continue to support the person who campaigned on amnesty, who recently offered amnesty, and who just caved on funding a wall.

Guess what,bubba? What goes around,comes around. If the wall doesn't get built by 2020,I will be voting a straight Dim ticket with the fervent hope it makes prima donna asshats like you suicidal,thereby helping to make America Great Again.

See?  This perfectly illustrates the difference between Conservatism and insanity.  Because no matter what happens, there is no way in hell I would ever vote for some leftist Democrat scumbag.  Yet you see nothing wrong with it.  Which again showcases the obscene dishonesty of the Trump sycophants who accuse us Conservatives of supporting Hillary.  I am disgusted with you all.

See you in 2020 when I will be voting for the most Conservative candidate out there for the good of the nation while you cast your vote just to spite others.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #180 on: January 26, 2019, 04:52:37 am »
I wonder if this is the right time to ask if we can burn MAGA hats now?

Not yet.  I am hoping Trump learns a valuable lesson here and comes around.  But I have zero hope for his sycophants.  The only thing they have on their minds is revenge.

MAPA - Make America Pay Again

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #181 on: January 26, 2019, 04:55:52 am »
Explain why it's our fault- those of us who just could not vote for Trump for various reasons in 2016. He won without our votes didn't he? And he was well on his way in earning our votes in 2020 on the SCOTUS appointments alone.  He's getting no help from you, wanting us to rot in Hell.

Correctamundo.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #182 on: January 26, 2019, 04:58:26 am »
I'm surprised they haven't shown up yet.  They must be waiting to get their talking points from Hannity's show on Fox tonight before commenting.

You can bank on it. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #183 on: January 26, 2019, 05:00:09 am »
So now because we didn't kiss Trump's @ss like you...we're not Patriots and we're failed Liberals?

Do you know how dumb that sounds.

Apparently, to prove yourself a patriot, you have to blindly support the guy who sold out to the Establishment, donated money to Hillary and Schumer, campaigned for touchback amnesty, and stated that Planned Parenthood does wonderful things.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #185 on: January 26, 2019, 05:41:39 am »

Happy now? May all you NeverTrumpers rot in hell.

What do you think wading through your whiny posts is?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #186 on: January 26, 2019, 05:47:09 am »
........WWW.MAGAPILL.COM       The best president...ever...and the LEFT had to destroy that too.

CONGRATULATIONS.. ALL YOU N.T.'S...CELEBRATE THE DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA. YOU DID IT.
Better get back on your meds.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

« Reply #187 on: January 26, 2019, 05:48:30 am »
He just got "Merv Griffin'ed."
Good Lord you're old.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #188 on: January 26, 2019, 05:52:29 am »
You know that kind of all caps manure might win you a ton of praise and hi 5’s at FR...but when you post that junk here you just beclown yourself.
Oh, I dunno. I actually had a reply typed in all caps. For the first time since Wordstar, I actually intentionally wrote whole paragraphs in all caps.

Then I realized who would be reading it. I just hope they get back on their meds soon. It's sad when they act this way.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

« Reply #189 on: January 26, 2019, 06:00:02 am »
:lotsosmileys: :happyny: :headbang: :dancer: :cheerlead: :elephant: :woohoo: 0005 :0012: 0005 :woohoo: :elephant: :cheerlead: :dancer: :headbang: :happyny: :lotsosmileys:
........WWW.MAGAPILL.COM       The best president...ever...and the LEFT had to destroy that too.

CONGRATULATIONS.. ALL YOU N.T.'S...CELEBRATE THE DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA. YOU DID IT.
:lotsosmileys: :happyny: :headbang: :dancer: :cheerlead: :elephant: :woohoo: 0005 :0012: 0005 :woohoo: :elephant: :cheerlead: :dancer: :headbang: :happyny: :lotsosmileys:
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 06:16:59 am by Once-Ler »

Offline Absalom

« Reply #190 on: January 26, 2019, 06:05:23 am »
Well ... they will be doing a victory dance in 2020 as well.  The GOP is done. This country as we know her will be gone.   8888crybaby
-----------------------------------------
Time will tell about the longevity of our nation/state but the
republicrat assholery have been gone for a long, long time!!!

Offline DB

« Reply #191 on: January 26, 2019, 06:06:32 am »
:0012: 0005 :woohoo: :elephant: :cheerlead: :dancer: :headbang: :happyny: :lotsosmileys::lotsosmileys: :happyny: :headbang: :dancer: :cheerlead: :elephant: :woohoo: 0005 :0012: 0005 :woohoo: :elephant: :cheerlead: :dancer: :headbang: :happyny: :lotsosmileys:
She's going to have breakdown with all that taunting...

But how will we tell?

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #192 on: January 26, 2019, 06:12:03 am »
The insufferable bastards will be 100 time worse now.
Yep. They'll be insufferable, even more so than just looking at them, which is bad enough.

But what they have forgotten, is that they will have to get a veto proof majority on every damned thing they want to pass, in both houses, or, if POTUS doesn't agree, it's dead.

What amazes me is that this is just the first round, and the hysterics are unfathomable.

If all you ATs out there are going to do anything but point fingers and whine and roll over, I sincerely suggest you pull up your big girl panties and settle in for a much longer fight--oh, and quit your histrionic sniveling. It's unseemly, and your lashing out at the very people whose support you are going to need isn't exactly winning hearts and minds.
Doubling down on pissing off Constitutional Conservatives is not a winning formula.

C S Lewis

« Reply #193 on: January 26, 2019, 06:16:06 am »
   She's just the warm-up Act @txradioguy @DCPatriot and @Right_in_Virginia will be in later to fully explain it in more rational terms.

Be Patient.
I'm surprised they haven't shown up yet.  They must be waiting to get their talking points from Hannity's show on Fox tonight before commenting.

OMG...I'm dying of laughter. :silly:

« Reply #194 on: January 26, 2019, 06:27:23 am »

Tucker wasn't any help tonight.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #195 on: January 26, 2019, 06:40:42 am »
Obviously you haven’t paid attention to the emergency powers the President has

Wow, some copied my blocked people.  SHOE FITS,,,huh? I am right on! Nothing stupid about me.

This article below will make you laugh, AND back up your comment!  ^ 5

http://patriotretort.com/stop-setting-y ... r-on-fire/

Welcome to the deal

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #196 on: January 26, 2019, 06:47:33 am »
Better get back on your meds.

NOPE...NO MEDS.  CATARACTS IN BOTH EYES.  IF YOU WANT TO PAY 15 THOUSAND DOLLRS,  FOR ONE EYE, FOR ME..YOU MAY.

I NEVER UNDERSTAND PEOPLES ISSUE'S WITH CAPS. I CAN SEE THEM!

No, you can't 'hear' me screaming.  Who needs to be on meds?  NOT ME.  I NEED BETTER EYES.  And I think it is silly the way you all are obsessed with 'letters".  Grammar, typo's, PUNCTUATION. See, that means you are so much better than I am.   *****rollingeyes***** MUCH UPTIGHT?

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #197 on: January 26, 2019, 06:52:27 am »

NOPE...NO MEDS.  CATARACTS IN BOTH EYES.  IF YOU WANT TO PAY 15 THOUSAND DOLLRS,  FOR ONE EYE, FOR ME..YOU MAY.

I NEVER UNDERSTAND PEOPLES ISSUE'S WITH CAPS. I CAN SEE THEM!

No, you can't 'hear' me screaming.  Who needs to be on meds?  NOT ME.  I NEED BETTER EYES.  And I think it is silly the way you all are obsessed with 'letters".  Grammar, typo's, PUNCTUATION. See, that means you are so much better than I am.   *****rollingeyes***** MUCH UPTIGHT?
Not uptight at all, just bemused at the dissimulation. There is a function on the very page you post on which allows you to increase the size of the font. Other posters routinely take advantage of this, either for emphasis, or to assuage their optical difficulties, or perhaps just to overcome the curse of a high definition display (everything is smaller). Try that instead of the internet equivalent of shouting. 

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #198 on: January 26, 2019, 06:53:42 am »
Where was I posting anything,  to Taxis guy? He is on IGNORE.   lol. SILLY. I never said anything about anybody on here.

------------------------------------------------------

Personal text
View Profile  Email  Personal Message (Offline)

« Reply #158 on: January 25, 2019, 09:18:43 PM »
Quote from: txradioguy on January 25, 2019, 09:08:16 PM
So now because we didn't kiss Trump's @ss like you...we're not Patriots and we're failed Liberals?

Do you know how dumb that sounds.

I'm a failed liberal.

I'm a failed liberal!!!!!!

I never knew failure could make me feel so good.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #199 on: January 26, 2019, 06:56:53 am »
Not uptight at all, just bemused at the dissimulation. There is a function on the very page you post on which allows you to increase the size of the font. Other posters routinely take advantage of this, either for emphasis, or to assuage their optical difficulties, or perhaps just to overcome the curse of a high definition display (everything is smaller). Try that instead of the internet equivalent of shouting. 

Yes, I've used that , but it does NOT STAY for me. Each time I have to do that. And being a bad, bad, typist, I just want to get my thoughts out, when I am on a roll.  You CAN HEAR MY CAPS?