Author Topic: DA: ILLEGAL ALIEN CAUGHT IN TENNESSEE IS SERIAL CHILD-RAPIST  (Read 444 times)

rangerrebew

DA: ILLEGAL ALIEN CAUGHT IN TENNESSEE IS SERIAL CHILD-RAPIST
« on: January 13, 2019, 03:02:46 pm »

DA: ILLEGAL ALIEN CAUGHT IN TENNESSEE IS SERIAL CHILD-RAPIST

90 Miles From Tyranny

Ninety miles from the South Eastern tip of the United States, Liberty has no stead. In order for Liberty to exist and thrive, Tyranny must be identified, recognized, confronted and extinguished.
Saturday, January 12, 2019

COLUMBIA, TN (WZTV) – A middle Tennessee repeat child rapist has been convicted for a second time. On Wednesday, a jury found Juan Abrego-Chavez guilty of rape of a child and two counts of aggravated sexual battery. Assistant District Attorney Emily Crafton prosecuted the case.

Right now, Abrego-Chavez is serving a 30 year sentence for rape of a child after being convicted in a different case in Maury County last year. The district attorney estimates that there are several victims not known about. Abrego-Chavez has faced allegations from four young children already.

“Will they deport him? If he ever gets out, I hope they do,” said District Attorney Brent Cooper. “My goal is to make sure that he never draws another breath as a free person.”

http://ninetymilesfromtyranny.blogspot.com/2019/01/da-illegal-alien-caught-in-tennessee-is.html?m=1

Offline ConstitutionRose

Re: DA: ILLEGAL ALIEN CAUGHT IN TENNESSEE IS SERIAL CHILD-RAPIST
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2019, 03:15:52 pm »
When I read these stories, I don't know what to say.  Pedophiles are never cured.  I don't want to play God, but what is this man in the country and why is he still breathing?
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline skeeter

Re: DA: ILLEGAL ALIEN CAUGHT IN TENNESSEE IS SERIAL CHILD-RAPIST
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2019, 03:50:28 pm »
When I read these stories, I don't know what to say.  Pedophiles are never cured.  I don't want to play God, but what is this man in the country and why is he still breathing?

He's in this country because he belongs to a demographic that factors big in plans for the 'rat party's future. Never mind the resulting collateral damage.