Author Topic: The Great Liberal Lie: Illegal Aliens Commit Fewer Crimes  (Read 506 times)

rangerrebew

The Great Liberal Lie: Illegal Aliens Commit Fewer Crimes
« on: January 13, 2019, 03:05:01 pm »

The Great Liberal Lie: Illegal Aliens Commit Fewer Crimes

by Jeff Dunetz | Jan 9, 2019 | Crime, Politics

It’s a standard liberal talking point, illegal aliens commit fewer crimes than American citizens. National numbers comparing crime statistics for illegal aliens vs Amerian citizens or legal immigrants who are not citizens are not recorded by the federal government to anyone who makes that claim is not being honest. After the President’s border security speech new Congresswoman,  Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez accused the President of lying and said. “Immigrants commit crimes at a far lower rate than native-born Americans.” Based on what’s available the I.Q.-challenged Congresswomen was not being true.

Even without the data being available it’s logical to suppose that in absolute numbers, illegal aliens do commit fewer crimes than citizens. After all, there are many more American citizens than there are illegal aliens.

https://lidblog.com/illegal-immigrants-crimes/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: The Great Liberal Lie: Illegal Aliens Commit Fewer Crimes
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2019, 03:38:23 pm »
This "debate" ignores the simple fact that 100% of them are in violation of Federal law just by virtue of being here.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jpsb

Offline skeeter

Re: The Great Liberal Lie: Illegal Aliens Commit Fewer Crimes
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2019, 04:00:24 pm »
This "debate" ignores the simple fact that 100% of them are in violation of Federal law just by virtue of being here.

It wouldn't matter to me if it were true they committed fewer crimes (it isn't). You don't get to jump the line. PERIOD.