Author Topic: Billionaire Reid Hoffman apologizes for disinformation in Alabama senate race  (Read 4274 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
What we know is it is a "he said she said" thing right now. She gave some details of the date with evil intentions but would NOT give details like if it was a house or a trailer, why, because only Roy Moore and a few family members know if Roy had moved into his house at that time or not. This would kill her whole story with a 50% guess.

Also it was shown that she claims he approached her at 14 while at the court house, but not at 16 when she was also at the court house. Her only character witness was a female "friend" that happens to be married to one of the most liberal Hollywood connected people in California.

https://www.facebook.com/BRDavis72

Betsy Davis (Jewish) is friends with the chairman of the local Gadsden Democrat party... just a little too convenient to me.

https://www.facebook.com/ann.green.7946

The story of Roy Moore cruising the malls and being banned was started by this lady... she is just bat crazy liberal... she used her estranged husband to push the story.... then later the crazy liberal black police officer said she heard the same thing....

https://www.facebook.com/joanne.obar

(black police lady deleted her FB page).... after was found out that Roy Moore put one of her kids in jail.

The banned at the mall thing was debunked.... Now the Russian bot thing was debunked.. and it has been shown that there was a major effort to push rumors on FB via liberals.

@Sanguine

The only thing I have a problem with, and remember, I said I probably would have voted for him if I lived in Alabama, was the pursuit of underage girls thing.  So, I'm not sure what all of the above has to do with my comments. 

This has been hashed and rehashed ad nauseum. Moore got played no question.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
happy77
Was Coffman prepubescent when Moore pursued her?  Because if she wasn't, it wasn't pedophilia.
We don't have any proof he even pursued her. The youngest confirmed relationship was 17, 16 at the youngest—I don't remember the exact age, but the circumstantial evidence we have regarding the Corfman accusations didn't prove much at all.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
The accusations were designed from the beginning to be evidence-free so that you could not argue against Moore using facts. It did, however, create an atmosphere where Democrats and liberals were hoisted on their own petard. They went from outrage to guilt in minutes. The Kavannaugh hearing was even worse. Liberal men had to resort to "Believe her but not her" and "Women don't make up these stories but the one accusing me sure did".

The #MeToo movement became a noose around their own necks.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The accusations were designed from the beginning to be evidence-free so that you could not argue against Moore using facts. It did, however, create an atmosphere where Democrats and liberals were hoisted on their own petard. They went from outrage to guilt in minutes. The Kavannaugh hearing was even worse. Liberal men had to resort to "Believe her but not her" and "Women don't make up these stories but the one accusing me sure did".

The #MeToo movement became a noose around their own necks.
That's because liberals most often accuse others of their own sins...It's a defensive ploy on their part, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis