Author Topic: Tony Podesta Committed the Same Offense as Michael Flynn, So Why is Only Flynn in the Hot Seat?  (Read 306 times)

rangerrebew

Tony Podesta Committed the Same Offense as Michael Flynn, So Why is Only Flynn in the Hot Seat?
 Steven Ahle December 20, 2018

Right now, Gen Michael Flynn is being scrutinized for his work for Turkey and his failure to register as an agent for a foreign country. Fair enough.

But, Tony Podesta worked as an agent for Turkey, too and also did not register, yet no one ha s bankrupted him like they have Flynn. And this is not the first time this has happened. Paul Manafort is sitting in solitary confinement as Tony Podesta walks free, unencumbered and both of them worked for the Russian puppet regime in Ukraine, without registering as foreign agents.

Two weeks before Manafort was charged with being an unregistered agent, Podesta was tipped off by someone in the Mueller witch hunt and he registered late and Mueller gave him immunity from prosecution.

https://steadfastandloyal.com/news-for-you/tony-podesta-committed-the-same-offense-as-michael-flynn-so-why-is-only-flynn-in-the-hot-seat/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=BREAKING:%20Supreme%20Court%20Continues%20Block%20on%20Trump%E2%80%99s%20Asylum%20Ban

Oceander

Gee, that other guy was going as fast as I was, how come I was pulled over for speeding but he wasn’t?

Luck of the draw. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Gee, that other guy was going as fast as I was, how come I was pulled over for speeding but he wasn’t?

Luck of the draw.

Nope, this isn't a case of speeding, a case of one moment in time with one state trooper having to decide between multiple speeders.  They should have gone after everyone else in that circle who was doing the same or similar things.  They didn't.  They just chose Flynn.