Author Topic: In reversal, White House shifts border wall funding demands, wants to avoid shutdown  (Read 5600 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Now, you can press 1 to thank Trump.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/421915-new-trump-campaign-ad-asks-supporters-to-call-1-800-hotline-to-thank-him

Why not?  I'll thank him for having made a tremendous difference in this country. He's made a tremendous difference in the country.

This country is so much stronger now than it was when Trump took office that I wouldn't believe it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJgGyggV3mk

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Did they say, Iran got $150 billion in that deal with Obama? And we need only $12 billion to build the wall? Some people feel the need to build the wall so badly, I don't know if it's impact would be that great. We need border enforcement but the problem with that, is the wall is a bit of a symbol and permanent. If the Democrats come back into full power, border security certainly would wain.

Isn't that why people voted for him?  Wall and all that?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
How do you demonize an invading horde of rapists, murderers, gangs, drug dealers, pimps, and some, I suppose, are very nice people?  Have you forgotten how ILLEGALS spread disease while infesting our hospitals, commit crimes while clogging our prisons, and collect welfare while stealing our American jobs?  You may feel secure in an America where I have to press 1 for English, but I'm not. /sarcasm
 *who knows* It's scary how easy that is.

And, how stupid it is.