Author Topic: The Biggest Losers of Trump’s Presidency: His Voters  (Read 34718 times)

Offline Blizzardnh

Re: The Biggest Losers of Trump’s Presidency: His Voters
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2018, 06:14:37 pm »
You might want to go back in history with an unvarnished view, absent the hero worshipping. The Founders were by and large eloquent, but also head busters and knee cappers that to it to the opposition with a club, and sometimes, a duel.

That's the problem with the NT'ers - they've carried out a complete history revision and emasculated our Founders, while decrying anyone a bit rough or crude or direct as 'populists.'

They complain about the other side is removing the civility in our society while they remove any fortitude to achieve results.
:thumbsup:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2018, 06:35:00 pm »
You mean like the stained glass, high-minded, SJW intersectional political correctness like the libs project?

The 'compassionate conservatism' that is simply nothing but let everybody come in and suck on the teat, but have a strong military and give great speeches?

You can be as above reproach, high minded, sonorous and stained glass in composure, eloquent in every word, and still not accomplish a damn thing.

This is the problem with many of the NT'ers - they are so enraptured by soaring rhetoric that they are completely incapable of having the grit and tenacity it takes to move the ball under our Constitutional system.

No, no, no, with those folks it’s all or nothing at all.

It’s imperative constitutional conservatives speak up in support President Trump and take every opportunity to expose the media lies and partisan political attacks. Instead they damn him with faint praise and often join the chorus of hate, suspicion and innuendo.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2018, 06:36:48 pm »
You might want to go back in history with an unvarnished view, absent the hero worshipping. The Founders were by and large eloquent, but also head busters and knee cappers that to it to the opposition with a club, and sometimes, a duel.

That's the problem with the NT'ers - they've carried out a complete history revision and emasculated our Founders, while decrying anyone a bit rough or crude or direct as 'populists.'

They complain about the other side is removing the civility in our society while they remove any fortitude to achieve results.

You’re on a roll. Excellent point!

:thumbsup:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2018, 06:40:18 pm »
Exactly. What is it with these pissy, pearl clutching princesses? I'm sorry Trump isn't classy enough for the debutante ball, but no one really gives a crap about the little society club stuff anyway.

@Free Vulcan

Nah,they are just Church Ladies. If Trump would thump his Bible and pretend to be devout on Sunday,they would eat him up. There would be "A Day in the Life of The Donald" threads posted daily,with them whimpering about how hot he is,and how lovely Ivanka is.

IOW, "Pod People".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2018, 06:40:53 pm »
The biggest losers of the Trump's presidency : the new world order crowd. And a damn good reason to stick with him.

888high58888

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2018, 06:42:39 pm »
A pox on all your damn houses.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2018, 06:44:48 pm »
I'm talking about the Founding Fathers who formed this country based on God's laws.

@musiclady

I am sure  you have been programmed to believe that,but it just ain't true. Freedom of and FROM relgion is why many of them came here to start with. It's loons like you that want to bring back the church tribunals. All because you have convinced yourself that no matter how evil you are at your core,that is your ticket to heaven and life forever.

Online corbe

« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2018, 06:47:30 pm »
@Free Vulcan

Nah,they are just Church Ladies. If Trump would thump his Bible and pretend to be devout on Sunday,they would eat him up. There would be "A Day in the Life of The Donald" threads posted daily,with them whimpering about how hot he is,and how lovely Ivanka is.

IOW, "Pod People".

I thought Trump did this to win over the Evangelicals during the primaries @sneakypete  I vaguely remember '2 Corinthians'.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2018, 06:49:05 pm »
   I thought Trump did this to win over the Evangelicals during the primaries @sneakypete  I vaguely remember '2 Corinthians'.

@corbe

And yall ate it UP!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2018, 06:52:03 pm »
@Chosen Daughter

You just keep telling yourselves that as you worship at your Bush shrines.

Tell me about it. All the jackasses who worshiped the death of a one term loser President, who was both corrupt and openly lied about taxes, is all over Trumps shit. Eff them and the broke down nag they rode in on.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 06:53:59 pm by Frank Cannon »

Online corbe

« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2018, 06:56:34 pm »
@corbe

And yall ate it UP!

I'm not an Evangelical @sneakypete nor am I a vegetarian but I certainly don't dine on Trump Red Meat.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2018, 07:07:43 pm »
   I'm not an Evangelical @sneakypete nor am I a vegetarian but I certainly don't dine on Trump Red Meat.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2018, 07:14:22 pm »
@musiclady

I am sure  you have been programmed to believe that,but it just ain't true. Freedom of and FROM relgion is why many of them came here to start with. It's loons like you that want to bring back the church tribunals. All because you have convinced yourself that no matter how evil you are at your core,that is your ticket to heaven and life forever.

Pete, you've been mocking, deriding me and sneering for 17 years, and your lies and imaginary world view haven't changed my belief in absolute truth one iota, nor the Founding Father's understanding of the importance of moral living and the innate sinfulness of man.

I haven't convinced myself of anything, but you have clearly convinced yourself that you are smarter than the God who created you.....

So who's the one with reality issues, eh??

btw, amusing to see how much of a Bot you are for Trump.  I laugh every time I see one of your posts.  Keep it up!   happy77
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2018, 07:17:46 pm »
Pete, you've been mocking, deriding me and sneering for 17 years....

So you two are married?

Oceander

« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2018, 07:30:53 pm »
Exactly. What is it with these pissy, pearl clutching princesses? I'm sorry Trump isn't classy enough for the debutante ball, but no one really gives a crap about the little society club stuff anyway.

Most normal non-snitty people want someone who gets things done.

Like the wall?  How’s that going?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2018, 07:35:34 pm »
So you two are married?

@Frank Cannon You bastard.

How the hell am I gonna get this bloody mary stain out of my Dallas Cowboys jersey?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 07:56:39 pm by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2018, 07:53:05 pm »
Like the wall?  How’s that going?

Ask Mitch and Paul Ryan, the legislative leaders of the other branch of our Separate But Equal govt.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2018, 08:04:25 pm »
It truly amazes me that judgement is being passed without the President even finishing his second year of his first term and people are ignoring the accomplishments.  Has he accomplished everything he has promised in less than 2 years?  No.  Does he have an uphill battle with the new House?  Absolutely.  The situation would have been worse had Trump not gone out and campaigned. 

@Chosen Daughter while I too am very concerned with the character of the man, his morality issues AND our open borders and still no wall, try to recognize the fact that WE have 535 members of Congress that ARE responsible for no wall.  He is the President but he still has to go through Congress.  He just recently signed a new bill on making asylum more difficult yet it was challenged in court and overruled. 

So ... what would you like him to do??  He could order the military as he has stated to build the wall, but first off, does he have the authority (some say definitely not) and do you honestly think that his actions wouldn't be challenged in court?

SCOTUS just recently refused to hear a case regarding Medicaid and Planned Parenthood.  Would they even hear the case if it went all the way to their court?

I am as frustrated as you are on this issue and just as afraid of losing our sovereignty as you are, but I believe blame needs to be put where its deserved. Yes Pres. Trump is not without blame, but IMHO that blame sits more with the 535 members of our do-nothing House and Senate and especially with the FAILED leadership of Lyin' Ryan.

IF not DJT in 2020 then whom?  Mueller and the left will interrogate whoever is the GOP nominee as well and they will also be falsely accused of God only knows what.  That's their new normal along with influencing and cheating on the elections.  That's not speculation, that's reality.  They got caught with their hands in the cookie jar more than once and no one has been held responsible. 

Like I stated before, the Pres. IS all we have left standing between the left and the rest of us.  That is reality.  Either you can stand with him or side with the letftists and join them in the destruction of this President who I think has done a heck of a lot more than I expected despite all the crappola thrown at him.

IF Trump goes down the biggest losers will be Americans.  AMERICA.  What will WE do without her??
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 08:06:46 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2018, 08:08:37 pm »
So ... what would you like him to do??  He could order the military as he has stated to build the wall, but first off, does he have the authority (some say definitely not) and do you honestly think that his actions wouldn't be challenged in court?

And that's the point. If he acts, he's a dictator. If he doesn't, he's broken his promises.

But be sure, the NT'ers and #Resistance will blame him either way, because they oppose him on ideological grounds that reflect more on them than him.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2018, 08:20:39 pm »
And that's the point. If he acts, he's a dictator. If he doesn't, he's broken his promises.

But be sure, the NT'ers and #Resistance will blame him either way, because they oppose him on ideological grounds that reflect more on them than him.

Exactly.  It is going to take ALL conservatives standing behind him in order for him to succeed. Including members of his own party in Congress.  Only then will the leftist agenda be defeated.

Imagine millions of courageous conservatives rising up to reignite the promise of America!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2018, 08:25:48 pm »
Exactly.  It is going to take ALL conservatives standing behind him in order for him to succeed. Including members of his own party in Congress.  Only then will the leftist agenda be defeated.

Imagine millions of courageous conservatives rising up to reignite the promise of America!!

I would certainly expect the majority of Conservatives to rise up if the dems try to impeach 45 on bogus charges, I know I would.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2018, 08:33:04 pm »
Pete, you've been mocking, deriding me and sneering for 17 years, and your lies and imaginary world view haven't changed my belief in absolute truth one iota, nor the Founding Father's understanding of the importance of moral living and the innate sinfulness of man.

YOU are the liar,and wouldn't recognize the truth if it bit you on your ass,which could be anywhere.

I haven't convinced myself of anything, but you have clearly convinced yourself that you are smarter than the God who created you.....

I guess we all know who the liar is now.

So who's the one with reality issues, eh??

People that worship an imaginary spook.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2018, 08:34:00 pm »
So you two are married?

@Frank Cannon

No. If we were,I would still be drinking,and almost as delusional as her.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2018, 08:38:39 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Those people are NOT "conservatives". They are Party Pod People who are globalists.

Damn difficult to tell the difference @sneakypete