Author Topic: The Biggest Losers of Trump’s Presidency: His Voters  (Read 34716 times)

Offline Axeslinger

Re: The Biggest Losers of Trump’s Presidency: His Voters
« Reply #450 on: December 19, 2018, 02:11:34 am »
Yep.   Some threads just need to be nipped in the bud when *it happens.

Here’s a hint....stop posting on it and it will eventually peter out on its own.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #451 on: December 19, 2018, 02:15:29 am »
Here’s a hint....stop posting on it and it will eventually peter out on its own.

Dude, you were bigly up on this thread.  There was no way you wanted it to "peter" out.  Besides you are way off base.  I'm a lover, not a fighter. :cool:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #452 on: December 19, 2018, 02:17:44 am »
Dude, you were bigly up on this thread.  There was no way you wanted it to "peter" out.  Besides you are way off base.  I'm a lover, not a fighter. :cool:

I wasn’t the one calling for it to be “nipped” though was I?
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #453 on: December 19, 2018, 02:20:08 am »
OK, I'll bite...which conservative principles are moving forward on the Trump Train? I think you've confused "conservative" with "populist" and/or "nationalist".

I asked this question about 12 hours ago. There was a bit of a discussion before the thread devolved into an oozing mass of scatology.

Is there a mod that can end this beast?
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #454 on: December 19, 2018, 02:20:38 am »
You want this thread locked?..I can do that...say the word.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

« Reply #455 on: December 19, 2018, 02:21:35 am »
Post of the day only if you don't go back and read what Trump said he was actually going to do...not work towards...if he was elected.

He made definitive statements about things that would happen in a Trump presidency...not "well I'll try to get this done or I'll work towards this if I'm elected".

Clear definitive statements of things he would make happen that no other candidate would or could.

And now that starting the day over the 2016 election results were in he started back tracking...the word parsing and history rewrite by his faithful core has begun.

One of President Reagan’s campaign promises in his successful run for president was to eliminate the department of education. He didn’t say that he would try to eliminate it or wouldn’t it be nice if it were eliminated; just that he would eliminate it. Unfortunately, he didn’t succeed. But, it wasn’t for lack of campaign rhetoric. But that’s how it’s done. Candidates say their goal is to keep certain promises to the voters. Some things get done, but some prove impossible to achieve.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #456 on: December 19, 2018, 02:21:36 am »
@Amb. Frank Cannon
Hey Frank...how bout this?   How bout instead of being a dick and playing your childish picture games every time YOU decide a thread annoys you...how about you just stop clicking on the damn thread and go haunt a different one?

It’s at 16 pages because people want to talk and argue about it.   If you don’t, don’t click.   Stop being a libtard asshat and deciding that you should decide what everyone else needs to do.

Silly.  Don't you know anything?

It's done in order to get people to click on the hundreds of other thread titles that people take the time to post.

It's just his puerile personality.  He thinks he's cute because he's got papal dispensation.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online corbe

« Reply #457 on: December 19, 2018, 02:21:45 am »
   @Chosen Daughter always post provocative threads that get everybody's panties bunched up, SHE is the problem.   8888mistltoe
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 02:23:40 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #458 on: December 19, 2018, 02:22:09 am »
You want this thread locked?..I can do that...say the word.

Word.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online corbe

« Reply #459 on: December 19, 2018, 02:26:20 am »
   It wouldn't be fair to the few NT'ers we haven't heard from yet.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #460 on: December 19, 2018, 02:28:21 am »
thread locked
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34