Author Topic: The Corrupt Vote Harvest in Orange County  (Read 311 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Corrupt Vote Harvest in Orange County
« on: December 16, 2018, 02:33:33 am »
The Corrupt Vote Harvest in Orange County

Dov Fischer

December 14, 2018, 12:05 am

Why ballot harvesting must be made illegal.

Unlike Stacey Abrams, the Democrat sore loser in Georgia; Bill Nelson, the Democrat sore loser in Florida; Hillary Clinton and her Year 2016 Democrat sore losers; and Al Gore and his Year 2000 Democrat sore losers, I accept that the Democrats have obtained the House seats they flipped in Orange County and elsewhere in California after tons of come-from-behind votes were tallied many days after Election Day. This article therefore looks ahead to infinity and beyond. In particular, all fifty states rapidly must act to ban ballot harvesting.

Sifting Through the Mystery of a Blue House Wave in a Still-Republican Blood-Orange County

I live in Orange County. It is so conservative-red here that I call it Blood-Orange County. I have been persuaded that the number count is accurate. (For this I acknowledge the input of several including those whom I will identify as DJB, Adam P, Steven Greenhut, and Stuart P.) But I also know that this Orange County, with the exception of one predominantly Latino community in Santa Ana, continues to be conservative red and Blood-Orange County, notwithstanding the Democrats’ House flips.

Yes, “the O.C.” is not as broadly conservative as it was half a century ago. And as someone acutely aware of the echo… echo… echo chambers in which leftists cocoon themselves on America’s campuses, in Hollywood, on Broadway, in pseudo-“journalism,” and in other such venues, I am self-aware enough to ask myself: “Is it perhaps only within my own circles here that conservatism flourishes?” Yet I am satisfied to answer that my impressionistic perceptions are validated by my surroundings, daily encounters, and by public political activity here. It is in the people whom I encounter randomly and daily, but otherwise would not know: at the supermarket and drug store, at the coffee house, the people I randomly encounter while walking to synagogue on the Sabbath Day. I recognize it in Peter who frames art work beautifully for my home, in John who has been my handyman for fifteen years and who purchases my congregation’s chametz every Passover, in the man who is my electrician, in my plumber, in the guy who zaps the spiders and ants. Nick comes to paint, and we discuss Reagan politics. Most of my doctors. They all are conservative Republicans. I meet their customers and patrons at their stores — primarily conservative. I do not pick them for their politics; they just all happen to be Republicans because that is the local demographic here in Blood-Orange County.

Of course there are many liberals here, too. This is not the Soviet Union, Venezuela, or any Arab Muslim country, where 98% of the voters cast their ballots one way, and the other 2% are sentenced to thirty years hard labor. Of course there is a dichotomy, with perhaps 40% or 45% of the locals being more Democrat and liberal oriented. Indeed, my recognizing that phenomenon and those people reflects that I am not viewing the current here monolithically through a tunneled vision. It is just that this region is politically conservative. It just still is.

Some liberal judge tried to force a homeless encampment here. No one needed Rasmussen or Gallup to survey local attitudes. The local leftists tried an “Occupy Irvine” thing here. It was pathetic, with maybe fifteen or twenty people, mostly out-of-town students from the local University of California outpost here, youths who visit the O.C. for four to six years, depending on how long they need to grow up and get finished with college and a bachelor’s degree majoring in Identity Studies and minoring in boycotting Israel and harassing Jewish students.

So what happened in November that turned the House seats blue? A few things.

more
https://spectator.org/the-corrupt-vote-harvest-why-ballot-harvesting-must-be-made-illegal/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34