Author Topic: Attorney Alan Dershowitz: Paying Hush Money to Women Before Election Not a Crime  (Read 463 times)

rangerrebew

Attorney Alan Dershowitz: Paying Hush Money to Women Before Election Not a Crime

(CNSNews.com) – Attorney Alan Dershowitz said Friday that President Donald Trump paying hush money to two women to cover up an alleged affair just weeks prior to the 2016 presidential election was not illegal.

In an interview with Fox News’ “America’s Newsroom,” Dershowitz, author of the book, “The Case Against Impeaching Trump,” said Trump’s former attorney Michael Cohen “doesn’t seem to understand” the difference “between something that may be wrong and something that may be illegal.”

“Reasonable people can disagree about whether it’s wrong to pay hush money to somebody to stop them from … disclosing alleged impropriety sexually. Reasonable people could say that’s wrong or that’s right. It’s not illegal,” he said.

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-arter/attorney-alan-dershowitz-paying-hush-money-women-election-not-crime

rangerrebew

I'm sure commiecrats have a liberal judge somewhere willing to make an exception just for Trump. :judge:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
All I got to say is that the Dims are in DEEP doo-doo if being immoral becomes a crime.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
sneakypete wrote:
"All I got to say is that the Dims are in DEEP doo-doo if being immoral becomes a crime."

You be foolish, Pete.

Don't you know that "immorality" is a term that applies only to Republicans...?

/s

Offline DB

The moron Dems better be careful on what legal precedence they want to set for impeachment proceedings...