Author Topic: Gingrich dismisses speculation he is in running for White House chief of staff  (Read 295 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gingrich dismisses speculation he is in running for White House chief of staff
By Brett Samuels - 12/13/18 09:01 AM EST

Former Speaker Newt Gingrich on Thursday dismissed speculation he is in the mix for White House chief of staff, adding that President Trump should select someone who is willing to stand up to him.

Gingrich on "Fox & Friends" denied he was at the White House on Wednesday to talk about the job after his appearance sparked speculation.

"No, it’s actually funny," Gingrich said, explaining that he was there with his wife to see Christmas decorations.

"I was there as an American citizen looking at one of the most famous of American buildings," he added.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/421169-gingrich-trump-should-pick-chief-of-staff-strong-enough-to-say-no
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Please, I hope he isn't even being considered.  We recycle politicians.  There must be someone without baggage to do the job.  And no New York values.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Skeptic

• Loyal q stomper.
Gingrich dismisses speculation he is in running for White House chief of staff
By Brett Samuels - 12/13/18 09:01 AM EST

Former Speaker Newt Gingrich on Thursday dismissed speculation he is in the mix for White House chief of staff, adding that President Trump should select someone who is willing to stand up to him.

Gingrich on "Fox & Friends" denied he was at the White House on Wednesday to talk about the job after his appearance sparked speculation.

"No, it’s actually funny," Gingrich said, explaining that he was there with his wife to see Christmas decorations.

"I was there as an American citizen looking at one of the most famous of American buildings," he added.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/421169-gingrich-trump-should-pick-chief-of-staff-strong-enough-to-say-no

Why would Trump need someone to oppose him, wouldn't that cause inefficiency?
I won't accept.

Online Hoodat

The only person who would have speculated that Noot should be considered for Chief of Staff would be Noot himself.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-