Author Topic: BREAKING: Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosiv  (Read 19131 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Excuse me. Nine pages.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Silver Pines

Actually, I have experience with the stickers, decals, that's why it is a bit strange for him to have these elaborate stickers. You do have to go through quite a bit of trouble to get ones as we see, specially made, if they are specially made. I've worked on vintage bikes where one has to track down and find replacing stickers and decals, so I know, it's a bit of trouble to get these made.

Maybe we will hear from who sold him these.

@CatherineofAragon

@TomSea, the sites I mentioned have sellers that will make anything you want as long as you provide the image.  That's what the sites are for.  Cafepress is another.  Send a photo to the seller and you can probably have your item in a couple of weeks, max.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
If you find your way home, we'll have a light on for you.

Who would've guessed this whole time - RiV was actually Tom Bodett...?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline LottieDah

This guy is truly deranged.  He must really miss Nancy Pelosi and the rest of the Dumbocrats that he risks getting arrested in order to get them back in power.

Silver Pines

Second window from the left, upper right corner---the crying baby.  That one's a staple at TOS.  So is Trump riding the tank.  JimRob about melted over it.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
This guy doesn't add up. He went from Green Party to GOP recently. That van looks like it just came out of the graphics shop. This is a total fraud.

Yup.  Total fraud.  Those graphics are new - as in they were just installed a short time ago.  I would know, having owned a signshop and having done graphics for a living.

But the emoting masses are eating this shit up.

Even when we discover this guy's registration was just changed to Republican.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
JimRob about melted over it.

Didn’t stop the begathon from being posted in breaking news above the bomber story.  Woo hoo!!
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Silver Pines

Didn’t stop the begathon from being posted in breaking news above the bomber story.  Woo hoo!!

@edpc

That's because FR is needed now more than ever!!!!!!!!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Second window from the left, upper right corner---the crying baby.  That one's a staple at TOS.  So is Trump riding the tank.  JimRob about melted over it.

Yeah, but "Native Americans For Trump" not so much.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Folks would be best advised to face reality.   It's more than likely he's exactly what he appears to be - a right wing nut job who feeds on right wing rhetoric.    The left's rhetoric is no less irresponsible, and may even be worse.   But the reality is that both sides are treating this election as an exercise in scorched earth warfare.   Most of us are sane, but the nutjobs are out in force, too, assaulting Republicans and sending hoax bombs to Democrats.

Trump, to his credit, has called on folks to cool down, and Schumer and the other usual suspects,  to their shame,  have refused that outstretched hand and want to ratchet up the rhetoric that motivates violence from both sides.

I mostly agree, but I have not seen an outstretched hand.  I could just sample a few Presedential twitter posts from the last week to see the President of the United States say something condemning, contemptible, and shameless about elected officials of both parties and our American institutions like the FBI, CIA, DOJ, and also our foreign allies, while effusively praising tyrants and butchers.  JMO.

On a side note I have gone through almost 7 pages of this stuff now and I was ready to give up on this forum until after the elections.  I can understand the desire to want to believe conspiracies when stuff isn't going the way you figured, but it's not my thing and I don't respect that kind of thinking.  I have a lower opinion of this forum than yesterday.

I appreciate your post @Jazzhead .

This election can't come soon enough.

It will just be another bad day to me.

Silver Pines

Yeah, but "Native Americans For Trump" not so much.

@Sanguine

Lol, true.

Do you think someone paid this guy?  The switch from Green Party to Trump supporter is, um, drastic.

And yet, not a single target was a Republican. Not Paul Ryan. Not "Lyin' Ted" Cruz. Not John Kasich. Not even Joe Scarborough or Bill Kristol. The person behind this, we are supposed to believe, is aware enough of political intrigue to send a device to Tom Steyer but none to any Trump opponent in the GOP?

Sorry @Frank Cannon I gotta take back that #1 spot.  @jmyrlefuller wins.  Try again tomorrow Frank. :seeya:

Offline GrouchoTex

@Sanguine

Lol, true.

Do you think someone paid this guy?  The switch from Green Party to Trump supporter is, um, drastic.

I hate to say it, but sometimes people just chase the shiny object, the latest fad, what's cool.
One estimate says the 9.2% of Obama voters voted for Trump in 2016.
Thank goodness for that, nonetheless.
If those 9.2 would have voted democrat again..............

To be fair, this responsibility always falls to the Republicans and Conservatives.  You liberals cannot count; and apparently have not heard of "you're".   :shrug

Thank you for correcting my grammar.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine

Lol, true.

I don't know.  We just don't have enough information yet.  But, it's quite possible.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
That's almost the same as bombs. 888high58888
That, of over a dozen sent, none so much as managed to smolder, much less explode. Go figure.

This guy is no Unabomber, that's for sure.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

That, of over a dozen sent, none so much as managed to smolder, much less explode. Go figure.

This guy is no Unabomber, that's for sure.

Not like a real Conservative.  Our guys get stuff done.

Addendum:  I am grateful this guy was a complete F-up like almost everyone surrounding Trump.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 10:11:27 pm by Once-Ler »

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Who benefits? The dems. This guy wasn't doing Trump any favors. He is either certifiable or used and manipulated. The choice of targets is so odd. Begin with Soros? Then target mostly has-been dems for the next two days.

I still maintain the van is a problem. The back windows do not match. Why was the "twitter" van parked prominently in deep blue Florida for all to see for a month?

[attachment deleted by admin]
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Wray said the bombs were "real." What does that mean? A mail bomb would have a trigger device so it detonates on opening. Timers are not used on a mail bomb. Were there triggers, detonators, any named explosive? This story reeks.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline mountaineer

@TomSea, the sites I mentioned have sellers that will make anything you want as long as you provide the image.  That's what the sites are for.  Cafepress is another.  Send a photo to the seller and you can probably have your item in a couple of weeks, max.
I wonder how this guy could afford any such thing. He's in his 50s living with his parents?

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Wray said the bombs were "real." What does that mean? A mail bomb would have a trigger device so it detonates on opening. Timers are not used on a mail bomb. Were there triggers, detonators, any named explosive? This story reeks.
and consumer fireworks were used as the explosive. If somehow a person were able to rig up a device that could light a fuse, they might cause a few burns. Those things are built to put on a show of light, not cause injury on purpose.

We're either talking about the most inept bomb maker ever or someone who deliberately wanted to avoid causing real damage.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline skeeter

If they are made of pvc, as NBC reports, they aren’t real bombs. They’re party poppers.

Offline mountaineer

Who benefits? The dems. This guy wasn't doing Trump any favors. He is either certifiable or used and manipulated.
A nutjob like this could easily be on the Dems' radar. How hard is it to manipulate a mentally ill person?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor

I have not heard of detonators found in any of the news reports. The only components I've heard several times on the news was sulfur, glass, batteries, and pvc pipe.