Author Topic: BREAKING: Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosiv  (Read 19109 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Wray said the bombs were "real." What does that mean? A mail bomb would have a trigger device so it detonates on opening. Timers are not used on a mail bomb. Were there triggers, detonators, any named explosive? This story reeks.

Real enough to where if you received one, you'd soil your pants. They did contain material from fireworks, so technically they could be explosive. Not everyone who builds a device is Kaczynski or McVeigh. Don't underestimate materials. Under the proper conditions, a grain mill can be a huge bomb.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline aligncare

A nutjob like this could easily be on the Dems' radar. How hard is it to manipulate a mentally ill person?

Flash enough green and some people will do anything.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

If they are made of pvc, as NBC reports, they aren’t real bombs. They’re party poppers.

! No longer available

Trump must have appointed another Deep State operative in Wray cause he said all that crap you posted was bullsh1t.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
This guy was on steroids and his family asked him to leave them alone because he made late night visits to them. Sounds quite disturbed. Still amazed that he wouldn't know his actions would harm his idol.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Flash enough green and some people will do anything.

uh huh

Everyone cheering on the Trump econ express.

And those who will stop it.

Either way, be comforted that the people that need it are taken care of.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
non sequitur

Thing my high school chem teacher taught me. You remember him. Missing two fingers and a thumb on one hand.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armstrong%27s_mixture
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
non sequitur

Thing my high school chem teacher taught me. You remember him. Missing two fingers and a thumb on one hand.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armstrong%27s_mixture

Nope. None of that. One neighborhood kid had a runaway reaction making glyceryl trinitrate. He didn't lose any body parts though.

Nitrogen triiodide was more my style. I had the high school and much of the neighborhood popping with that stuff.

Offline Hoodat

One neighborhood kid had a runaway reaction making glyceryl trinitrate. He didn't lose any body parts though.

That would have been me if I could have gotten my hands on some nitric acid.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
That would have been me if I could have gotten my hands on some nitric acid.

And he was still in Jr. High School. I never knew where he got the acid.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 11:21:04 pm by Elderberry »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Nope. None of that. One neighborhood kid had a runaway reaction making glyceryl trinitrate. He didn't lose any body parts though.

Nitrogen triiodide was more my style. I had the high school and much of the neighborhood popping with that stuff.

I have two licensed, vetted, insured uncles that can buy simple tnt. They are both well drillers, specializing in irrigation wells. Which, for those who don't know, are simply larger bore size.

Again. non sequitur. I m a convicted felon. Point being I can't have a firearm in my possession. And I abide by that. But, with a phone call...and until the 45 seconds it gets here...

ha ha

I have my dull knife. I have my sharp knife.

Offline edpc

! No longer available

OK, let's hear all about how CNN had this footage in the can, the guy was paid, he's a plant, etc...

:boring:

Offline musiclady

This guy was on steroids and his family asked him to leave them alone because he made late night visits to them. Sounds quite disturbed. Still amazed that he wouldn't know his actions would harm his idol.

That would require complex thought.

He was threatening Trump's enemies, and my guess is that it was as far as his thought process took him.

I think it's a mistake to turn this into some kind of conspiracy.  He seems, from the info coming out, to be a right wing nut job.

A real one.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline edpc

“It didn’t get the kind of coverage it should have,” Trump complained on Friday, speaking of his prescription drug proposal. “We’re competing with this story that took place, our law enforcement’s done such a good job, so maybe that can start to disappear rapidly.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/26/mail-bomber-trump-943260

Pfffttt....

If this guy had decorated his vehicle with Dem stuff, do we think Trump’s focus would be prescription drug plans or this person’s affiliation?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 11:38:28 pm by edpc »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
OK, let's hear all about how CNN had this footage in the can, the guy was paid, he's a plant, etc...

hypoestheses. hyper thesis.

! No longer available

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If Trump is responsible for the actions of this obviously mentally deranged steroid addict, then Jodie Foster should be held responsible for John Hinckley. She should have 'toned down' her rhetoric.

There are nuts everywhere. Maxine Waters is more responsible for James Hodgkinson shooting Scalise than Trump is responsible for this nutball.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
the criminals about to cross out Southern Border

The lie and sham of 9/11 brought about TSA, Homeland Security, the Patriot Act. Your rights were taken away. Your blood and treasure were taken away. Your President denied EVERYTHING. Remember who threw the first trillion$ at the economic collapse. It wasn't Obama.

Six pages of effing conspiracy theorists.

And then the many who spit on people like @Quix.

uh huh

Most people are these days. Infected. Invested in the affliction.

Thanks for your kind words. Of course, I agree.

It is difficult for me to understand how any astute observer of body language could watch W's scene reading about the goat when he was 'informed' of 9/11 . . . it is difficult for me to understand how astute observers could have believed that he did NOT know about it WELL BEFOREHAND.

It is more believable to me, than the official story, that the whole kids & pet goat book scene was concocted to provide the maximum contrast to 9/11.

Yeah, I was sure trashed at TOS. And I don't recall any of those who NOW believe in the globalist conspiracy communicating any apology to me for those years of derision and hostility at TOS over the globalist conspiracy stuff I tried so hard to warn them about.

At least, now, the see it plainly. Most of them. Some are still clueless idiots or appear to be.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Thanks for your kind words. Of course, I agree.

It is difficult for me to understand how any astute observer of body language could watch W's scene reading about the goat when he was 'informed' of 9/11 . . . it is difficult for me to understand how astute observers could have believed that he did NOT know about it WELL BEFOREHAND.

It is more believable to me, than the official story, that the whole kids & pet goat book scene was concocted to provide the maximum contrast to 9/11.

Yeah, I was sure trashed at TOS. And I don't recall any of those who NOW believe in the globalist conspiracy communicating any apology to me for those years of derision and hostility at TOS over the globalist conspiracy stuff I tried so hard to warn them about.

At least, now, the see it plainly. Most of them. Some are still clueless idiots or appear to be.

We can take this conversation to another thread. They already have enough information and imagination and ammunition.

It hurts to see them tear  "their"...selves..apart.

Peace and Love, My Brother.

Silver Pines

I don't know.  We just don't have enough information yet.  But, it's quite possible.

@Sanguine

Agreed.  I tend not to think so, but we're very early in the investigation.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
What's his Freak Republic username?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
All of you know the term

Conspiracy Theory was coined by the CIA after the JFK assassination.

CNN

Teleprompter Trump vs THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA TRUMP...compared to obama

FFS

Silver Pines

I wonder how this guy could afford any such thing. He's in his 50s living with his parents?

@mountaineer

They're pretty cheap.  Maybe he got an allowance, lol.

https://www.etsy.com/search?q=custom%20auto%20decals&ref=auto2&as_prefix=custom%20auto

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer