Author Topic: Trump calls Stormy Daniels 'Horseface'  (Read 4865 times)

Offline corbe

Trump calls Stormy Daniels 'Horseface'
« on: October 16, 2018, 03:40:38 pm »
Trump calls Stormy Daniels 'Horseface'

BY JORDAN FABIAN - 10/16/18 11:09 AM EDT

President Trump on Tuesday called Stormy Daniels "Horseface" and denounced her legal efforts against him as a "total con!"

“Federal Judge throws out Stormy Danials lawsuit versus Trump. Trump is entitled to full legal fees.” @FoxNews Great, now I can go after Horseface and her 3rd rate lawyer in the Great State of Texas. She will confirm the letter she signed! She knows nothing about me, a total con! he tweeted.

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/411607-trump-calls-stormy-daniels-horseface
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Trump calls Stormy Daniels 'Horseface'
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 03:50:41 pm »
    You are a disgusting misogynist and an embarrassment to the United States. Bring everything you have, because we are going to demonstrate to the world what a complete shyster and liar you are. How many other women did you cheat on your wife with while you had a baby at home? https://t.co/npOKOEFju6
    — Michael Avenatti (@MichaelAvenatti) October 16, 2018

:pop41:    :2popcorn:    :pop41:    :2popcorn:    :2popcorn:    :pop41:    :2popcorn:
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 03:52:30 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 03:53:56 pm »
Does this make Trump a jockey?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline corbe

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2018, 03:56:50 pm »
   Now he's gone and done it, He's pizzed off horse faced woman everywhere. he may need their vote in 2020.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline edpc

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2018, 04:11:30 pm »
 Don’t forget about Rebecca Lobo, @corbe

Offline corbe

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2018, 04:20:40 pm »
   Now I know where Beto got his teeth @edpc.

Offline corbe

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2018, 04:40:22 pm »
Stormy Daniels
 âœ”  @StormyDaniels 

Ladies and Gentlemen,  may I present your president. In addition to his...umm...shortcomings, he has demonstrated his incompetence, hatred of women and lack of self control on Twitter AGAIN! And perhaps a penchant for bestiality. Game on, Tiny.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2018, 04:45:24 pm »
Avenatti rips Trump as 'disgusting misogynist' after president calls Stormy Daniels 'Horseface'
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/411614-avenatti-blasts-trump-as-disgusting-misogynist-after-president-calls
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline corbe

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2018, 04:54:55 pm »
   If anyone knows a Horse Face when he sees it, It's Trump, he is a Stable Genius, after all.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2018, 04:57:00 pm »
   If anyone knows a Horse Face when he sees it, It's Trump, he is a Stable Genius, after all.

:silly:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2018, 05:08:27 pm »
What a freaking clown show.

Trump could have just kept his big stupid yap shut and just smiled about the outcome...like a mature person would.   But nooooooooo....not Trump... he has to once again act like the petulant man-child he is and again denigrate the office by reminding everyone what a thin-skinned adulterous slime he really is.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2018, 05:12:40 pm »

Trump could have just kept his big stupid yap shut and just smiled about the outcome...like a mature person would.   But nooooooooo....not Trump... he has to once again act like the petulant man-child he is and again denigrate the office by reminding everyone what a thin-skinned adulterous slime he really is.
"he has to once again act like the petulant man-child he is and again denigrate the office by reminding everyone what a thin-skinned adulterous slime he really is."

What points to the sad state the country is in is the fact that the Dems are such an overt danger to the country, Trump is a better alternative.
I know you hate both parties, but I still vote for the least worst choice, and I'm not sorry I chose Trump over Clinton.
That being said, Trump is very often a horse's hindquarters.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2018, 05:42:23 pm »
What points to the sad state the country is in is the fact that the Dems are such an overt danger to the country, Trump is a better alternative.

Which simply confirms my belief that liberty is finished in this country.

Instead we will have 'freedom' for a time... under worse and worse leaders this people will choose as 'lesser evils' before the very real pain of 'freedom' begins to bite even your average Joe Sixpack.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline edpc

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2018, 06:04:58 pm »

Typical redirect move on his part.  As more news comes out about Khashoggi and potential sanctions, he looks to change the subject and refocus the media coverage.

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2018, 06:22:23 pm »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline corbe

« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2018, 06:23:23 pm »
 :rolling:

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2018, 07:25:44 pm »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2018, 07:32:10 pm »
Always puts a smile on my face when the pearl clutchers drop their tea and get the vapors over a Trump tweet.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2018, 07:38:25 pm »
Always puts a smile on my face when the pearl clutchers drop their tea and get the vapors over a Trump tweet.

All juvenile thugs with a penchant and preference for crass and banal behavior do.  There is nothing they hate worse than maturity and acting like a dignified adult with a modicum of virtue in character.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2018, 07:50:31 pm »
All juvenile thugs with a penchant and preference for crass and banal behavior do.  There is nothing they hate worse than maturity and acting like a dignified adult with a modicum of virtue in character.

Yes. Please give me more of your shuck and jive about how this is the end of the republic and that any minute they will be tearing down the Washington Monument to put up a Stuckeys. That shit is da bomb!

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2018, 08:07:00 pm »
I guess Trump didn't mind "Horseface" when he was cheating on Melania.  He is so juvenile.

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2018, 08:41:59 pm »
I guess Trump didn't mind "Horseface" when he was cheating on Melania.  He is so juvenile.
Did you find a blue dress or something? If you did test the DNA and see if he has injun in his blood.

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2018, 08:46:07 pm »
#blizzardnh:  Trump is still juvenile without the aforementioned blue dress or DNA.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2018, 08:57:49 pm »
#blizzardnh:  Trump is still juvenile without the aforementioned blue dress or DNA.

You asserted Trump is guilty of committing adultery while his wife was pregnant.  We already knew his Tweets tend to be juvenile.  Nice redirect there.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2018, 08:59:00 pm »
Ok i'll narrow it down .
Guilty Until Proven Innocent.