Author Topic: Comedians who harassed Fox’s Brian Kilmeade for a day take down video after massive blowback  (Read 952 times)

rangerrebew

Comedians who harassed Fox’s Brian Kilmeade for a day take down video after massive blowback
October 9, 2018 | Frieda Powers | Print Article

Comedians who harassed “Fox & Friends” host Brian Kilmeade reportedly took down the video they had posted of the confrontation after being torched on social media.

Days after self-identified comedians Jason Selvig and Davram Stiefler, known as “The Good Liars,” posted their video showing them following the Fox News host in New York City, they removed it due to heavy backlash.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/10/09/comedians-who-harassed-foxs-brian-kilmeade-for-a-day-take-down-video-after-massive-blowback-681940

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Pair of yeast infections if there ever were.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It sounds like they were trying to stoke the crowd into committing some sort of violence.  It's nice of them to video tape the whole thing for us.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Applewood

Comedians, my eye.  These are just two terrorists who ought to be in jail. 

Offline ConstitutionRose

Pair of yeast infections if there ever were.

:bigsilly:  Truly hysterical description but brutal at the same time
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
:bigsilly:  Truly hysterical description but brutal at the same time

The high handed moderation has forced me to dig deep into my transient nodes of thought.  A place that is a cloudy cosmic vapor of invention and full of insults that have been careening through my mind.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The high handed moderation has forced me to dig deep into my transient nodes of thought.  A place that is a cloudy cosmic vapor of invention and full of insults that have been careening through my mind.

See?  You CAN rise to the challenge, and still work you tongue better than a $20 ....  Oh, wait.   :tongue2:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

See?  You CAN rise to the challenge, and still work you tongue better than a $20 ....  Oh, wait.   :tongue2:

! No longer available 
 :cool:
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 10:41:11 pm by The Ghost »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
! No longer available 
 :cool:

If there's a movie reference, you got it down.  Like the common clay of the Earth.... :silly:
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

If there's a movie reference, you got it down.  Like the common clay of the Earth.... :silly:

Oh yeah,  there was a reference there.  It was meant for all the bleep MODs.  The common clay not so much.

Offline RoosGirl

Oh yeah,  there was a reference there.  It was meant for all the bleep MODs.  The common clay not so much.

:silly:

Online mountaineer

That's authentic frontier gibberish.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That's authentic frontier gibberish.

There's no joy in Mudville....
I will NOT comply.

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Comedians, my eye.  These are just two terrorists who ought to be in jail.
The definition of comedian seems to have taken a drastic redefinition from the days of my youth, it's sad how almost all of the current comedians only think foul language and derogatory statements humorous.