Author Topic: ‘Never Trumpers’ unite to back Trump’s battle for Kavanaugh  (Read 28459 times)

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I guess you never went to Sunday School.

Good to have ya back @INVAR ... been missing your input. Keeps things honest around here.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
So...all you're saying is that you're like the Messiah. How humble of you.

The act is a means of humbling, that was what it was designed for. To keep one humble.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
That is the point - To be like Yeshua.
He likewise stood on truth.

Which they hate.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Mesaclone

That is the point - To be like Yeshua.
He likewise stood on truth.

Of course...to strive. Not to humblebrag of "I'm washing feet and etcetera".
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Mesaclone

Which they hate.

Hate. Heck no. Men like Jesus, Buddha and Gandhi exemplify the divine nature of mankind. Great folks to emulate...terrible men to use in a quest to condescend to your fellow man.

INVAR's approach to Christianity is embodied here:
 â€œEverything they do is done for people to see: They make their phylacteries[a] wide and the tassels on their garments long; 6 they love the place of honor at banquets and the most important seats"
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 12:51:59 am by Mesaclone »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Which they hate.

Could you identify precisely "who you mean, by "they?"
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline RoosGirl

FFS

Online roamer_1

Of course...to strive. Not to humblebrag of "I'm washing feet and etcetera".

It ain't braggin if it's true.
There are few on this board that have @INVAR 's chops when it comes to 'walking in His shadow'. To include myself. You may disagree with Invar all you like, but he does indeed walk the walk.

Online roamer_1

â€œEverything they do is done for people to see: They make their phylacteries[a] wide and the tassels on their garments long; 6 they love the place of honor at banquets and the most important seats"

Quite the opposite is true.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Mesaclone

It ain't braggin if it's true.
There are few on this board that have @INVAR 's chops when it comes to 'walking in His shadow'. To include myself. You may disagree with Invar all you like, but he does indeed walk the walk.

If its true...you especially don't need to brag.

And as you know very little about nearly every individual on this board, you've no idea if they walk the walk or not.

Silver Pines

It really was kind of nice when we were all getting along, though. 

*sad wine sniff*

Silver Pines

1) Not even wasting my time going through past posts to copy/paste. You routinely deny reality and facts, especially when presented in black and white.

2) I’ve threatened nothing. That accusation further demonstrates your adversion to reality.

3) I don’t expect a reply like the last time I handed your ass to you. Remember that time @CatherineofAragon ? It was so bad @Right_in_Virginia didn’t even make up travel excuses!

@goodwithagun

Girl, I'm getting a head start on liquid courage for The Walking Dead premiere tomorrow night.  I can't....what was that again? 

Online roamer_1

If its true...you especially don't need to brag.

And as you know very little about nearly every individual on this board, you've no idea if they walk the walk or not.

I known of Invar more thoroughly than that - Have known him nearly for decades by now.

Offline Mod2

Remember this is not a religion thread (or forum). 

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

If that were so, I would be spending my time getting my mug on TV and seen in all the crystal cathedrals and white stone and masonry of the lukewarm churches here stateside.  I would  not be living in third world slums and literally washing the feet of the planet's least people on earth as they are measured by the standards of men.

That you would think such an admission is bragging or making myself out to be God is very illustrative of the same mindset that sought to stone Yeshua for quoting the scriptures in a context that went against their traditions.  You are indeed speaking from the father of this age.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline goodwithagun

Listen up. If you have to SAY that you handed someone's ass to them...you didn't.

Suck it up, buttercup. http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,328017.msg1766544.html#msg1766544
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline goodwithagun

@goodwithagun

Girl, I'm getting a head start on liquid courage for The Walking Dead premiere tomorrow night.  I can't....what was that again?

:beer:
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online Hoodat

Where did I say he didn't support the president...you are mis-characterizing my reply. I simply criticized him for ignoring a host of other great accomplishments by the President.

@Mesaclone

What great accomplishments did I ignore?  Please be specific.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@goodwithagun

I'm trying the Balvenie.  Very, very nice.

Silver Pines

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline RoosGirl

I'm trying the Balvenie.  Very, very nice.

I got my husband a bottle of that of some variety.  He likes it.  Then I got him a bottle of the 18 year Glenfiddich and he likes that better.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I got my husband a bottle of that of some variety.  He likes it.  Then I got him a bottle of the 18 year Glenfiddich and he likes that better.

I'm going to have to get another job.