Author Topic: ‘Never Trumpers’ unite to back Trump’s battle for Kavanaugh  (Read 28448 times)

Silver Pines

It's gonna be standing room only in hell once this thread is done.

In other news, Kavanaugh is officially in, and according to Twitter, the protesters let out a "primal scream."

Offline Frank Cannon

Just wanted to add into this that I bought a pair of shorts at K-Mart last week on deep deep discount when I was there looking for a soap holder for the garage. Wearing them today and they are not too bad. Should have bought a couple more pair, but I was too lazy to try them on and I wasn't sure they would fit, but for $5 bucks I thought I would gamble.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
In other news, Kavanaugh is officially in, and according to Twitter, the protesters let out a "primal scream."

I guess they’re gonna have to add another day to the calendar.....

https://www.newsweek.com/americans-scream-helplessly-sky-donald-trump-election-anniversary-690889
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online corbe

REAL Men and Women who are true Conservatives don't wear underwear @Frank Cannon  /JS
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline edpc

Just wanted to add into this that I bought a pair of shorts at K-Mart last week on deep deep discount when I was there looking for a soap holder for the garage.

Be honest. You went there because you saw an ad that said they were going to have all women’s dresses half off.

Offline Frank Cannon

Be honest. You went there because you saw an ad that said they were going to have all women’s dresses half off.

That sounds like a great deal until you realize that K-Mart is a step down from Walmart and you know what type of fat assed broad shops there.

Silver Pines

Just wanted to add into this that I bought a pair of shorts at K-Mart last week on deep deep discount when I was there looking for a soap holder for the garage. Wearing them today and they are not too bad. Should have bought a couple more pair, but I was too lazy to try them on and I wasn't sure they would fit, but for $5 bucks I thought I would gamble.

@Frank Cannon

You should go back and see if they have some left.

I need to run to the grocery store but they had one lane closed off yesterday for road work.  Do those guys work on the weekends?  Not that they seem to do anything but stand around during the week.

Silver Pines

I guess they’re gonna have to add another day to the calendar.....

https://www.newsweek.com/americans-scream-helplessly-sky-donald-trump-election-anniversary-690889

That makes my slapping hand twitch.

Offline Frank Cannon

@Frank Cannon

You should go back and see if they have some left.

I need to run to the grocery store but they had one lane closed off yesterday for road work.  Do those guys work on the weekends?  Not that they seem to do anything but stand around during the week.

I would go back but I can only handle shopping with fat smelly people once a month. They are probably gone anyway. They were getting out the Christmas trees when I was there so that means they are clearing everything out now to make room for Easter shit.

Offline edpc

That sounds like a great deal until you realize that K-Mart is a step down from Walmart and you know what type of fat assed broad shops there.

I’m more surprised by the fact that the stores still exist.

Online roamer_1

None of those are Conservative positions.  None advanced Conservatism.  Yet you say that you support Trump BECAUSE he advances Conservatism even though each of those positions is the exact opposite of Conservatism?  I think not.

Absolutely right.

If Trump wants my support, then he will do Conservative things.  But I WILL NOT support liberalism just because Trump is the one doing it.  This really isn't complicated.
[...]
But I am not about to turn my back on what is true and right.  So I refuse to lie to others about how Trump is a swamp-drainer or how Trump is going to do away with baseline budgeting and demand that they swallow those lied.  Because TRUTH is simply too important to forfeit for the sake of a king.

BRAVO!
 :hands: :hands: :hands:

Offline Frank Cannon

I’m more surprised by the fact that the stores still exist.

Well my K-Mart is difficult to get to. I have to drive my Delorean around 88 MPH and then it magically appears next to the Reagan PA  '84 headquarters. That's weird because every time I go to vote the damn guy is never on the ballot.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Nice to see this thread did not turn into a
Kumba****ingya moment. 
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 10:23:06 pm by Mod2 »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I'm more concerned as to why you need a soap holder in the garage.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I thought this was a new thread, but scanning through I can see that I've read it at least 50 times before.
:beer:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Lucky..our two K-marts closed.... happy77
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online roamer_1

Too many so-called conservatives right here on this forum won't budge from their positions.

I am standing right where I have always been, my whole life. @DCPatriot
That you think I should move is the insult.

Offline Frank Cannon

I'm more concerned as to why you need a soap holder in the garage.

The kid was dicking around in there and knocked it off the sink and onto the floor. When I backed the Camaro in I ran over it. Don't worry though. When I went in the house I threw the little shit down the stairs while yelling at her so that isn't going to happen again.

Online roamer_1

Maybe there's hope for US after all @roamer_1 the Trumpers no longer hate Collins and Graham.

@corbe

LOL! I know, right?
But sadly, I think that is moving in the other direction.

Silver Pines

I would go back but I can only handle shopping with fat smelly people once a month. They are probably gone anyway. They were getting out the Christmas trees when I was there so that means they are clearing everything out now to make room for Easter shit.

Something else that makes my slapping hand twitch.

I am not in the mood for Christmas trees when the damn temps around here can't get below 80.

Online roamer_1

REAL Men and Women who are true Conservatives don't wear underwear @Frank Cannon  /JS

Cause I'm FREEeee... Freeballin' - Tom Petty

Offline Frank Cannon

Something else that makes my slapping hand twitch.

I am not in the mood for Christmas trees when the damn temps around here can't get below 80.

It's like when I went to buy a new snow shovel at Lowes in February and the lackey told me they were all gone to make room for the tulip bulbs. Ended up buying a 2x4 and a baking sheet and making my own shovel.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I am standing right where I have always been, my whole life. @DCPatriot
That you think I should move is the insult.

You can stay right where you are on that dirt road you are so fond of....Don't care.

Here in civilization, things work a bit differently.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Frank Cannon

You can stay right where you are on that dirt road you are so fond of....Don't care.

I'm trying to hijack and ruin this thread. Can you take your self serving bullshit somewhere else please.

Online roamer_1

@DCPatriot
Yeah... That's the problem, not the solution.