Author Topic: Scoop: Don McGahn's coming White House exit  (Read 627 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Scoop: Don McGahn's coming White House exit
« on: August 29, 2018, 11:55:24 am »

Axios
Jonathan Swan, Mike Allen
1 hour ago

Top White House officials and sources close to White House counsel Don McGahn tell Axios that McGahn will step down this fall — after Brett Kavanaugh is confirmed to the Supreme Court, or after the midterms.

The big picture: That potentially puts a successor in charge of fielding a blizzard of requests or subpoenas for documents and testimony if Democrats win control of the House in the midterms. And if the White House winds up fighting special counsel Robert Mueller, an epic constitutional fight could lie ahead.

(more)
https://www.axios.com/don-mcgahn-white-house-counsel-departure-emmet-flood-b4aeedcd-ac15-4502-995a-1e972ffa530e.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Scoop: Don McGahn's coming White House exit
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 12:16:01 pm »
Wow. What a load of unsubstantiated bullshit. Axios is the go to news source for the stupid.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2018, 12:29:53 pm »
Wow. What a load of unsubstantiated bullshit. Axios is the go to news source for the stupid.

They admit that it is a potential scenario. You need to lighten up on the coffee man. Speculating is not that big of a deal. Jeez...
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2018, 12:36:52 pm »
They admit that it is a potential scenario.

Here's another potential scenario. Melania will give Donny a blow job during the State of the Union. My unnamed sources at Hustler magazine says this scenario is possible.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2018, 12:40:32 pm »

I thought Vox held that title?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2018, 12:41:35 pm »
Here's another potential scenario. Melania will give Donny a blow job during the State of the Union. My unnamed sources at Hustler magazine says this scenario is possible.

You are an uncouth PIG. I used to have a bit of respect for your wit. But no. You're just a POS.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2018, 12:43:30 pm »

You are an uncouth PIG. I used to have a bit of respect for your wit. But no. You're just a POS.

Yeah. The guy that has racist meltdowns here is calling me a pig. Shit. I better clean up my act.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2018, 12:55:14 pm »
Yeah. The guy that has racist meltdowns here is calling me a pig. Shit. I better clean up my act.

Hey Frank, when you finish doing whatever you are doing with your blow job fantasies, I got a brand new $20 bill here for you if you wash my car. Come and get it boy. You can use it to get another tattoo. hahah LOL

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2018, 01:15:22 pm »

Hey Frank, when you finish doing whatever you are doing with your blow job fantasies, I got a brand new $20 bill here for you if you wash my car. Come and get it boy. You can use it to get another tattoo. hahah LOL

They doesn't even make any effing sense. Is that in reference to some skit you guys did at the last rally?

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2018, 01:19:01 pm »
They doesn't even make any effing sense. Is that in reference to some skit you guys did at the last rally?

I'm done. Sorry about all that. You pissed me off because you stomped all over my thread with blow job nonsense. I'm over it. The thread is totally dead now. Thanks for all your insightful input.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2018, 01:34:06 pm »
I thought Vox held that title?

It changes for him hourly depending on the news source putting out anything faintly negative about Trump.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2018, 01:37:00 pm »
@240B it's amazing how in a Republican White House...the turnover rate no matter how fast or slow is always treated as some kind of "sign" of things in disarray...but in a Dem administration it's not even commented on or just considered "normal for such a high stress environment."

:shrug:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Concerned

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2018, 02:42:07 pm »
Looks like your post was right @240B From the President's twitter account:

More
White House Counsel Don McGahn will be leaving his position in the fall, shortly after the confirmation (hopefully) of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the United States Supreme Court. I have worked with Don for a long time and truly appreciate his service!

7:30 AM - 29 Aug 2018

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1034810550025433090
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2018, 03:06:59 pm »
@240B   :beer: