Author Topic: Ted Cruz - Madam's List?  (Read 19856 times)

Offline DB

Re: Ted Cruz - Madam's List?
« Reply #100 on: August 21, 2018, 11:34:51 pm »
And you missed the ongoing debate between myself and @catfish1957 ... so don't preach.  @DB

The thread speaks for itself.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #101 on: August 21, 2018, 11:39:06 pm »
    Is it just a coincidence that Cohen plead guilty to 8 felonies, Manafort indicted on 8 more and we have a gang of 8 here, Enquiring Minds want to know?

Oh, wow, that's heavy..... :pondering:

Offline DB

« Reply #102 on: August 21, 2018, 11:40:42 pm »
    Is it just a coincidence that Cohen plead guilty to 8 felonies, Manafort indicted on 8 more and we have a gang of 8 here, Enquiring Minds want to know?

Eight written backwards is eight...

Eight written upside down is eight...

Eight is therefore multi-spatial number!

Where's Ben Carson when you need him?

Offline corbe

« Reply #103 on: August 21, 2018, 11:43:17 pm »
   You guys are to quick for me. It's way to early to get chewed out by the Mods, so I deleted my post, too slowly.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #104 on: August 21, 2018, 11:49:09 pm »
The thread speaks for itself.

That this thread is even in the public forum speaks volumes @DB   With all that's going on in the world .... this three year old story is what captures the attention of TBR .

It's inexplicable.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #105 on: August 21, 2018, 11:52:34 pm »
That this thread is even in the public forum speaks volumes @DB   With all that's going on in the world .... this three year old story is what captures the attention of TBR .

It's inexplicable.

I still want to know why it's OK for Texas to elect a certified liar for Senator.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #106 on: August 22, 2018, 12:00:01 am »
Roughly 30 hours since I started this thread, and no proof of Ted ever being on this Madam’s list has been presented.

Of course not.  All of the Trumpanian false accusations against Cruz is how Trump beat him; that, and Trump has a ton of money and dominated the press, etc.  However, that's in the past.  The main objective right now is to get Cruz re-elected. Hopefully Trump will man up and help this fine Senator.  IMHO, Trump owes him one.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #107 on: August 22, 2018, 12:02:51 am »
Of course not.  All of the Trumpanian false accusations against Cruz is how Trump beat him; that, and Trump has a ton of money and dominated the press, etc.  However, that's in the past.  The main objective right now is to get Cruz re-elected. Hopefully Trump will man up and help this fine Senator.  IMHO, Trump owes him one.

Trump insisted he is Lyin' Ted.  I don't see how he can suddenly declare Ted an honest, worthy Senator now.  Maybe Trump lied about that?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DB

« Reply #108 on: August 22, 2018, 12:15:12 am »

It's inexplicable.

It isn't three years old. It was claimed just days ago more than once. This response to it wouldn't be here if the lie wasn't still being spread.

« Reply #109 on: August 22, 2018, 12:19:23 am »
It isn't three years old. It was claimed just days ago more than once. This response to it wouldn't be here if the lie wasn't still being spread.

A thread to talk about what one Briefer posted .... about something that happened three years ago IS inexplicable @DB --- and I'm trying to be respectful with the adjectives I use.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #110 on: August 22, 2018, 12:22:14 am »

It's inexplicable.

Not "inexplicable" at all, @Right_in_Virginia

wink777
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DB

« Reply #111 on: August 22, 2018, 12:24:02 am »
A thread to talk about what one Briefer posted .... about something that happened three years ago IS inexplicable @DB --- and I'm trying to be respectful with the adjectives I use.

I'm not the one complaining about the lie being corrected.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #112 on: August 22, 2018, 12:29:40 am »
Bullshit. I ain't bitter at all. And I don't play golf. And what good things exactly, outside of a buttload of EOs, just like Obummer...

Oh, I ain't nothin special. The point is, and pay real close attention here:

Neither is Tump. He puts his pants on one leg at a time, just like everybody else.

@roamer_1   You ain't nothin special and neither am I.  But you don't have to be a Trump hater to realize that he's been a decent President, and I have no interest whatsoever in how he puts his pants on.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

« Reply #113 on: August 22, 2018, 12:30:50 am »

Not "inexplicable" at all, @Right_in_Virginia  wink777

I know. **nononono*        But hope springs eternal @DCPatriot

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #114 on: August 22, 2018, 12:33:04 am »
@roamer_1   You ain't nothin special and neither am I.  But you don't have to be a Trump hater to realize that he's been a decent President, and I have no interest whatsoever in how he puts his pants on.

It's not "how", it's where, Emjay.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #115 on: August 22, 2018, 12:36:56 am »

How in the HELL has he been decent? Start with 3T in spending in the last half year.

Silver Pines

« Reply #116 on: August 22, 2018, 01:07:10 am »

@Sanguine

*choke*

I didn’t need my keyboard, anyway....

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #117 on: August 22, 2018, 01:14:20 am »

:cool:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #118 on: August 22, 2018, 02:48:17 am »

You know, you wouldn't think they'd be dissing their newest Trump ally.  SHE is the one who brought the subject up that they don't think is important, and yet, here they are, dissing the people asking for clarification of their position.

If I didn't know better, I'd swear they haven't given this any thought..........   happy77

@DB
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #119 on: August 22, 2018, 04:22:16 am »
You know, you wouldn't think they'd be dissing their newest Trump ally.  SHE is the one who brought the subject up that they don't think is important, and yet, here they are, dissing the people asking for clarification of their position.

If I didn't know better, I'd swear they haven't given this any thought..........   happy77

@DB

IMO, they're upset over being called to account for a blatant falsehood. There has been ample time and opportunity to back up what was said about Senator Cruz. Instead, that time has been used to obfuscate and evade.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #120 on: August 22, 2018, 05:11:36 am »

@DB

@musiclady   It is considered good manners to name the person you are criticizing.  Who is 'SHE?'

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #121 on: August 22, 2018, 05:12:55 am »
How in the HELL has he been decent? Start with 3T in spending in the last half year.

I have a list of his accomplishments but won't waste them on an NTer

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #122 on: August 22, 2018, 05:14:09 am »
:cool:

Et tu @GrouchoTex   Let me just state I have no interest in the location of Trump's pants and I'm amazed that so many people seem to think it's a matter of interest.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #123 on: August 22, 2018, 05:16:38 am »
Et tu @GrouchoTex   Let me just state I have no interest in the location of Trump's pants and I'm amazed that so many people seem to think it's a matter of interest.

No offense @Emjay.
I just thought it was a funny comeback.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #124 on: August 22, 2018, 05:21:23 am »
No offense @Emjay.
I just thought it was a funny comeback.

None taken @GrouchoTex   Sometimes I lose my sense of humor on these threads.