Author Topic: Former Presidential Candidate Proposes Executive Order Declaring Obama Ineligible  (Read 27404 times)

Offline the_doc

@the_doc
@CatherineofAragon
@mystery-ak

You are over reacting.  Our world is not coming to an end if people committed crimes, are arrested and taken to court.  You think we can't believe this, that we won't believe it, that it is so terrible we don't have the "moral courage" to accept it.  You don't know any of us personally, so you don't know what we would think.  It means nothing to me no matter what it is as I can't do anything about it.  My life won't change one bit.

Well, I'll charitably assume that if the mess is big enough and evil enough in the persons/places you have respected the most, then that shock would change your life in a decidedly unpleasant realization that you have been wickedly duped.  I think it would change some of the more important parts of your whole worldview.

I'll admit that I am presenting a kind of tautology by defining the shock in terms of being "big enough" and "evil enough" in certain persons/places, but I trust that you see my point:  We can't fully appreciate what sorts of things can flatten us until they flatten us. 

Offline Fantasywriter

How?  She traveled there for the birth.  How else?

So Stanley Ann spent a fortune flying to a third world country at the tail end of her pregnancy for the sole purpose of giving birth, and then immediately spent another fortune flying a newborn to Seattle. All the while neither SAD nor her parents had  $ to spare in those days.

Bear in mind that air travel was exorbitantly expensive in the early 60s. Also bear in mind that Obama Sr was poor also; he could not have underwritten the vast expenses involved in such worldwide travel.

Offline the_doc

Please try to stick to the facts. First, I didn't call people who believe in the Kenyan birth idiots. Second, I have only presented a single fact in support of the Vancouver birth. Since no one wishes to address it, there's no point in presenting the rest of the evidence.

[Btw, I was a staunch believer in the Kenyan birth narrative for many years. I'm not about to call myself an idiot for being honestly misled.]

Puh-leez be more careful about tossing around the word idiotic and then parsing the words to insist that that's not tantamount to calling us idiots.

Offline the_doc

So Stanley Ann spent a fortune flying to a third world country at the tail end of her pregnancy for the sole purpose of giving birth, and then immediately spent another fortune flying a newborn to Seattle. All the while neither SAD nor her parents had  $ to spare in those days.

Bear in mind that air travel was exorbitantly expensive in the early 60s. Also bear in mind that Obama Sr was poor also; he could not have underwritten the vast expenses involved in such worldwide travel.

Again, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.  We may never know how/why SAD was in Kenya four-plus decades ago, but contrary to your earlier claim, the Grandma did explicitly say that Obama Jr. was born in Kenya. 

Offline Fantasywriter

Puh-leez be more careful about tossing around the word idiotic and then parsing the words to insist that that's not tantamount to calling us idiots.

It's the theory that has become idiotic, in light of facts that have come to light since its inception.  It did make sense in the early days. But that was before we learned that the first documented sighting of SAD with a newborn was in Seattle. I originally thought SAD had given birth in Kenya and then returned to Honolulu.  But no one in HI saw Stanley with a newborn. Rather, her first appearance is in Seattle.  The idea that she gave birth in Kenya and then immediately took the newborn on a strenuous and wildly expensive trip to Seattle is nonsensical.

Silver Pines

It was the whole, 'born in Kenya,' misdirection that made birthers look like idiots. In fact, 100% of the available evidence points to a Vancouver birth.  As I've asked before, how do people who claim a HI birth account for the fact that no one saw Stanley Ann Dunham with a newborn in HI.  The first documented sighting of SAD with the newborn was in Seattle, 2,677 miles from Honolulu.

@Fantasywriter

I won't dispute your points, because I'm uninformed on the matter.  But even if Obama isn't a citizen, nothing is ever going to come of it.  People will die, sitting in front of their keyboards when they're ninety, chasing rabbit holes and waiting for him to be arrested.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@Fantasywriter

I won't dispute your points, because I'm uninformed on the matter.  But even if Obama isn't a citizen, nothing is ever going to come of it.  People will die, sitting in front of their keyboards when they're ninety, chasing rabbit holes and waiting for him to be arrested.

I would prefer that the truth came out about his campaign and his presidency.  His whole life is a mystery up until he was elected.

I just want to destroy whatever mystique he has left with voters.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Fantasywriter

Again, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.  We may never know how/why SAD was in Kenya four-plus decades ago, but contrary to your earlier claim, the Grandma did explicitly say that Obama Jr. was born in Kenya.

Surely you are aware that in a subsequent interview Mama Sarah said Obama II was born in HI? Was she lying  [or simply confused] the first time or lying the second time?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Her mother was a Vice President of a bank in Hawaii.  Barack attended a very expensive school.  So I am not buying that she couldn't afford to travel.  She made her way to Seattle with an infant.  Question is what happened a month before arriving in Seattle.  His grandmother said she saw him born in Kenya. 

Her whole life was unlikely.  School here then there.  Indonesia, Pakistan...........

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Surely you are aware that in a subsequent interview Mama Sarah said Obama II was born in HI? Was she lying  [or simply confused] the first time or lying the second time?

Lying the second time.  The family was trying to shut her up all during the interview.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Fantasywriter

@Fantasywriter

Unfortunately there's a real possibility you're right. Obama Sr said Stanley Ann was going to give birth at the Salvation Army home for unwed mothers  (there was one in Vancouver in '61). I spoke with a representative of the Salvation Army homes for unwed mothers; she nearly had a stroke when I mentioned Obama's name. Not only are their records sealed; if you want one of their reps to jump down your throat with flaming hostilty, just speak the name of, 'Obama.' Works like a charm.

Offline Fantasywriter

Her mother was a Vice President of a bank in Hawaii.  Barack attended a very expensive school.  So I am not buying that she couldn't afford to travel.  She made her way to Seattle with an infant.  Question is what happened a month before arriving in Seattle.  His grandmother said she saw him born in Kenya. 

Her whole life was unlikely.  School here then there.  Indonesia, Pakistan...........

Eventually SAD's mother was a VP. At the time of Obama's birth the Dunhams rented a single room from the Pratt family. When SAD stayed with them during the fall semester at the UoH, she slept in the hallway. This is a fact.

In the early days the Dunhams were just scraping by; they didn't have the  $ to fly SAD all around the world.

Offline Fantasywriter

Lying the second time.  The family was trying to shut her up all during the interview.

This is just your opinion.  But the fact is that Mama Sarah has made two mutually exclusive claims. She is a compromised source. [That is,  her claims are contradictory if you assume she wasn't simply confused in the first interview.]
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 09:33:45 pm by Fantasywriter »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Chosen Daughter

I'm simply addressing the fact that if Stanley Ann gave birth in Kenya she had to be resident there prior to the event. None of Obama's relatives support this fact. I.e.: none of them take visitors on a tour of Stanley Ann's living quarters during her [mythical] stay with them. It would be lucrative for dirt poor Kenyans to make a tourist attraction out of the abode (even if it had only been for ~a month or so) of the mother of a US President. If Stanley Ann had been in Kenya prior to and during the birth, the locals would never stop telling the tale.
She need not be resident, only present. His Kenyan citizenship would be conferred by his father (of record). She had not been resident in the US past the age of majority long enough to confer citizenship in the us as of his birth.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Silver Pines

I would prefer that the truth came out about his campaign and his presidency.  His whole life is a mystery up until he was elected.

I just want to destroy whatever mystique he has left with voters.

@Emjay

I agree that any and all truth should come out.  Personally I think his college years probably offer some interesting material.

But honestly?  I don't think anything could destroy his mystique with the left.  If I've learned anything from the past few years, it's that politics is largely based on emotion now.

Offline the_doc

I am aware that some prominent Kenyans changed their testimonies when they realized that an American POTUS candidate has to be NBC.  The Kenyan ambassador to the U.S. jumped through such hoops during the 2008 campaign.  Make of that what you will (or should).

As the affidavit posted by Chosen Daughter demonstrates, Grandma did explicitly say more than once in the famous early interview that Obama Jr. WAS born in KENYA--and that despite the fact that her handlers tried to shut her up. 

My British acquaintance who lived for most of his life 30 miles from Obama's previously well-marked birthplace said that it's common knowledge in Kenya that Obama was born in Kenya.  A Syrian friend of mine who worked for many years in Saudi Arabia said the same thing.  (Maybe the Kenyans are suffering from group confusion based on Obama's longstanding history of saying that he was born in Kenya, but Grandma was adamant about being present for his birth in Kenya until she was told to shut up.  I believe her initial stubbornness suggests that she was innocently telling the truth and was subsequently coerced into making a false retraction.  I believe that the same thing happened with the Ambassador.  In short, I believe that Occam's Razor suggests that Obama really was born in Kenya.  That's not an idiotic theory, your earlier claims notwithstanding.)

The whole mess is almost hilarious when you consider that the entire Mockingbird Media plus certain sincere but lazy/preoccupied/bored/intimidated conservative pundits said there's nothing to the Kenyan birthplace "conspiracy theory."

(Those conservative pundits [Hannity excluded] are also the ones who tended to say for eight years that Obama surely means well for America, but he's just too socioeconomically naive to be a good POTUS.  Well, well, well.  Let's see what the military tribunal says.  [Can we say "CONSPIRACY"?  I predict that the readily provable fact of the digital forgery of the Long Form BC will be the final nail in the coffin of many, many charges against Obama])
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 09:45:58 pm by the_doc »

Offline Smokin Joe

@Emjay

I agree that any and all truth should come out.  Personally I think his college years probably offer some interesting material.

But honestly?  I don't think anything could destroy his mystique with the left.  If I've learned anything from the past few years, it's that politics is largely based on emotion now.
My bet was and remains that his concealed college records have some interesting information on who paid the tab. Either embarassing international interests were at play, or he (as rumored) had a Fulbright Scholarship for Foreign Students. If the latter, either he did a Liz Warren to climb the ladder or he isn't an NBC.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline the_doc

This is just your opinion.  But the fact is that Mama Sarah has made two mutually exclusive claims. She is a compromised source. [That is,  her claims are contradictory if you assume she wasn't simply confused in the first interview.]

Okay, she is a "compromised source."  I get that.  But that's not the same thing as "debunking the myth" (your earlier unqualified claim on this thread, as I recall) that Grandma had stated that Obama was born in Kenya.  She most certainly had.  (Your information to the effect that she hadn't said it was wrong.  Hey, it happens.)

I'm out of here.

-30- 

Silver Pines

(no one is going to be tried in a military court, that is ridiculous) and they are not going to be sent to GITMO in Cuba for trial and prison or being executed.  That is the ridiculous part of this, not the crimes.  And, if they are sent to GITMO, I will be surprised, but again, my life won't change and neither will yours or Quix unless you get on a regular jury and have to spend time in regular court.  If you believe what you write, and want to do something about it, take action, join the military and get yourself sent to GITMO so you will be a part of this.

@Victoria33

It's already happening.  In secret.

A sad discussion came across my Twitter timeline today.  It was about a Q believer thread on Reddit.  Some of them want to sue the media because they've alienated themselves from their families over this stuff.  One person described repeatedly "truth bombing" his mother. 

A mother described how her daughter cried and said she was losing her mother to a cult.  The mom's response?  She couldn't wait for the truth to come out, for vindication for Q believers.  Nothing at all about regret over alienating her daughter or for the pain she was in.

There was talk about sleeping on the couch, about divorces, breakups, firings, etc., all because they can't stop haranguing people.  They're blowing up their lives for an internet LARP.

Silver Pines

My bet was and remains that his concealed college records have some interesting information on who paid the tab. Either embarassing international interests were at play, or he (as rumored) had a Fulbright Scholarship for Foreign Students. If the latter, either he did a Liz Warren to climb the ladder or he isn't an NBC.

@Smokin Joe

Any of that could be true, I agree.  And I'd like to see his grades.

Offline Fantasywriter

She need not be resident, only present. His Kenyan citizenship would be conferred by his father (of record). She had not been resident in the US past the age of majority long enough to confer citizenship in the us as of his birth.

I am under the impression that you and I agree on every point. I believe that Obama was precisely the person the Framers intended to exclude from the office of President.  Had Obama been born in the Capital Rotunda he would have been ineligible.  The swamp sold us and the Constitution down the river, and the predictable results were catastrophic.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 10:09:18 pm by Fantasywriter »

Offline Smokin Joe

I am under the impression that you and I agree on every point. I believe that Obama was precisely the person the Framers intended to exclude from the office of President.  Had Obama been born in the Capital Rotunda he would have been ineligible.  The swamp sold us and the Constitution down the river, and the predictable results were catastrophic.
888high58888 :beer:

C S Lewis

Offline Fantasywriter

Okay, she is a "compromised source."  I get that.  But that's not the same thing as "debunking the myth" (your earlier unqualified claim on this thread, as I recall) that Grandma had stated that Obama was born in Kenya.  She most certainly had.  (Your information to the effect that she hadn't said it was wrong.  Hey, it happens.)

I'm out of here.

-30-

Even Jerome Corsi, of all people, admits that the famous Mama Sarah interview is open to multiple interpretations. Nevertheless the fact remains that there is no rational explanation as to why the Dunhams, who couldn't even afford an apartment, would first fly their daughter to Kenya and then IMMEDIATELY subject her and the newborn to the arduous and exorbitantly expensive trip to Seattle. SAD had no friends or relatives in Seattle. Clearly she wanted to continue her education at the UoH, bc she returned there to finish her undergrad work. Her sudden appearance in Seattle makes perfect sense if she'd just given birth in Vancouver.  It is nonsensical if she gave birth in Kenya.

[Note: It was from MND/Corsi that I got the info that Mama Sarah subsequently claimed Obama II was born in HI. The info was reliable.]

Offline Fantasywriter

Offline Victoria33

@Smokin Joe
Any of that could be true, I agree.  And I'd like to see his grades.

First, if Clinton was "captured" a few days ago and taken to GITMO, I haven't seen it on the news as they said would happen.

Second, I have written about this.  My grandson is an American citizen and a British citizen.  He was born in London of an English woman and an American man, my son.  On the day grandson was born, son took the birth paper to the American Embassy, recorded it and got grandson's American Passport.  Grandson could run for president in the US if he renounced his British citizenship so his total allegiance would be to this country.  Grandson is in college in California with an athletic scholarship.  He was given an award this year as an athletic with scholastic achievement (think Dean's list).

Obama's mother was a US citizen, born in the USA.  If she had a child in Kenya, he would be a citizen of both countries.  There is argument that his father was actually a British citizen even though he was in Kenya, so he could or could not be a British citizen as I don't know if the info about the father is true. There is argument that his mother wasn't in the United States long enough to confer citizenship on her son - whatever that rule was, it is no longer a rule.  She was in school in Hawaii when she met the father.  There is argument that man wasn't the real father.

I thought it was weird, convenient, his grandmother in Hawaii died the very day he was elected president. That woman knew the truth.

I do think Obama lied, saying he was a foreign student so he could get free college and that is why his college records were kept private. 
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 10:38:25 pm by Victoria33 »