Author Topic: OUCH! CANDACE OWENS Obliterates Hillary Clinton Over Her Defense Of Trump-Basher LeBron James: “Shut  (Read 1787 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

100% Fed Up
Aug 4, 2018

Wow! Candace Owens is not playing Nerf ball when it comes to Hillary Clinton, her husband Bill, and their actual record of racism.

Yesterday, President Trump, who was clearly sick and tired of the constant criticism of NBA star athlete LeBron James, took to Twitter to let LeBron and the whiny leftist CNN host, Don Lemon know exactly how he felt following their interview on the failing network.

Trump tweeted: Lebron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on television, Don Lemon. He made Lebron look smart, which isn’t easy to do. I like Mike!

(more)
https://100percentfedup.com/ouch-candace-owens-obliterates-hillary-clinton-over-her-defense-of-trump-basher-lebron-james-shut-up-racist/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
American Blacks and normal Democrats are finally starting to pull their heads out of the sand. They are just starting to perceive the inherent antisemitism, racism, and fascism of so called 'Liberalism'. This statement by Owens demonstrates this perfectly.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
A 'Tomi Lahren' with pigmentation.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
American Blacks and normal Democrats are finally starting to pull their heads out of the sand. They are just starting to perceive the inherent antisemitism, racism, and fascism of so called 'Liberalism'. This statement by Owens demonstrates this perfectly.

Trump tweeted: Lebron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on television, Don Lemon. He made Lebron look smart, which isn’t easy to do. I like Mike!

Hmm you and I must be reading differently.  If it isn't racist to call Lebron stupid.  That is what I read.  It isn't easy to make Lebron look smart............meaning he is normally stupid?

Not to worry though clean up crew has been through to smooth it over AKA wife Melania
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 09:36:27 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline bilo

She got absolutely obliterated by Candace Owens, communications director at Turning Point USA in a blistering tweet:

This is rich. Your husband locked up more black men than any President in the history of the United States. You view Margaret Sanger (who wanted to exterminate the black race) as your idol and Robert Byrd (former Klansmen) as your mentor and dear friend. Shut up, racist.

:amen:
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline bilo

It's great to see, but until there is a big change in the voting booth I'm not banking on more than 8% support in an election.

Offline the_doc

She got absolutely obliterated by Candace Owens, communications director at Turning Point USA in a blistering tweet:

This is rich. Your husband locked up more black men than any President in the history of the United States. You view Margaret Sanger (who wanted to exterminate the black race) as your idol and Robert Byrd (former Klansmen) as your mentor and dear friend. Shut up, racist.

:amen:

I wish every adult in this country would watch Dinesh D'Souza's latest and greatest movie (now in theaters), Death of a Nation.

Offline libertybele

I wish every adult in this country would watch Dinesh D'Souza's latest and greatest movie (now in theaters), Death of a Nation.

That's on our list to see.  :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Hmm you and I must be reading differently.  If it isn't racist to call Lebron stupid.  That is what I read.  It isn't easy to make Lebron look smart............meaning he is normally stupid?

Not to worry though clean up crew has been through to smooth it over AKA wife Melania

I wrote about what Candace wrote, and you responded to me with something about what Trump wrote. I'm not sure I follow what that means? But anyway, it is more racist for Trump NOT to call Lemon and Lebron stupid. By calling them stupid, Trump is treating them the same way he deals with everyone. If he started tip-toeing around every person based on the color of their skin or their gender, like Liberals do, that would be real, true, deep racism.

If you truly want Black people and other minorities to be the same as everyone else, then they have to be treated the same as everyone else, the good with the bad. Coddling Black people because of their skin color is real racism.

Offline the_doc

That's on our list to see.  :patriot:

I'll bet you will love it.  I hope you will work it in soon, just to be able to turn right around and urge others to see it while it's still on the big screen. 

(You probably won't find too many surprises in the historical documentary, but the presentation is pretty riveting.  And the music clips are outstanding.)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I wrote about what Candace wrote, and you responded to me with something about what Trump wrote. I'm not sure I follow what that means? But anyway, it is more racist for Trump NOT to call Lemon and Lebron stupid. By calling them stupid, Trump is treating them the same way he deals with everyone. If he started tip-toeing around every person based on the color of their skin or their gender, like Liberals do, that would be real, true, deep racism.

You didn't post what Candace said.  I ain't going to waste time at that site.
Treating black people inferior is not justifiable because trump treats all minorities...women, muslims, blacks, hispanics, and non-russians as inferiors.

If you truly want Black people and other minorities to be the same as everyone else, then they have to be treated the same as everyone else, the good with the bad. Coddling Black people because of their skin color is real racism.

Blacks are too stupid to know Trump isn't coddling them or sumthin.
 :pondering:

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You didn't post what Candace said.  I ain't going to waste time at that site.
Treating black people inferior is not justifiable because trump treats all minorities...women, muslims, blacks, hispanics, and non-russians as inferiors.

Blacks are too stupid to know Trump isn't coddling them or sumthin.
 :pondering:
@Once-Ler

Trump calls everybody everything. Whites, Blacks, Hispanics, Jews, Muslims, and Women, are all the same to him. That's just how he rolls.

Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
 .@KingJames is a great family man, incredible ballplayer, gives back to his community, and isn’t afraid to speak his mind. He’s a world class athlete and a class act. We need more like him in this world.

Candace Owens
‏@RealCandaceO
More Candace Owens Retweeted Hillary Clinton
This is rich.
Your husband locked up more black men than any President in the history of the United States.
You view Margaret Sanger (who wanted to exterminate the black race) as your idol and Robert Byrd (former Klansmen) as your mentor and dear friend.

Shut up, racist.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 01:00:20 am by 240B »

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Here is a typical Hippy Liberal quote.

You can't call them "stupid"! Are you crazy? Can't you see they are (whispering now, and covering their mouth) 'Blacks'...
If that is not racism, then I don't know what racism is.

Offline DB

Here is a typical Hippy Liberal quote.

You can't call them "stupid"! Are you crazy? Can't you see they are (whispering now, and covering their mouth) 'Blacks'...
If that is not racism, then I don't know what racism is.

Trump isn't really in a position to judge the intelligence of at least half the population...

Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton
 .@KingJames is a great family man, incredible ballplayer, gives back to his community, and isn’t afraid to speak his mind. He’s a world class athlete and a class act. We need more like him in this world.

I'm finding it hard to disagree with Hillary even though I don't always agree with black athletes, and I don't like Bill's wife.

Candace Owens
‏@RealCandaceO
More Candace Owens Retweeted Hillary Clinton
This is rich.
Your husband locked up more black men than any President in the history of the United States.
You view Margaret Sanger (who wanted to exterminate the black race) as your idol and Robert Byrd (former Klansmen) as your mentor and dear friend.

you know what is ugly?  Bath salts.  That is one seriously messed up tweet.  Candace a bit of a drinker maybe?

Shut up, racist.

Not sure if this is directed at me, Hillary, both of us, or another personality self reflecting.  You posted this trying to make a point I assume.  Do you recognize how vague your point is?  Was that intentional?

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You posted this trying to make a point I assume.  Do you recognize how vague your point is?  Was that intentional?
@Once-Ler

No point. You said that I did not post the tweets. So I posted them. That's all.
Maybe you are the one who should lay off the bath salts my man.

Look man, really, I respect your fanaticism. I really do. Your passion for your anti-Trump cause is off the charts. I wish I had enough mojo in me to get that worked up about something. But, as a mature adult, I have curbed my enthusiasm on a lot of things. You will get there sooner or later. It is a natural part of growing up.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 02:41:12 am by 240B »

@Once-Ler

No point. You said that I did not post the tweets. So I posted them. That's all.
Maybe you are the one who should lay off the bath salts my man.

Look man, really, I respect your fanaticism. I really do. Your passion for your anti-Trump cause is off the charts. I with I had enough mojo in me to get that worked up about something. But, as a mature adult, I have curbed my enthusiasm on a lot of things. You will get there sooner or later. It is a natural part of growing up.

I hope I don't die before that happens.

My mistake.  I misread "shut up racist" as an addition by you to the story.  Candace included that line in her tweet.  My apologies.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

We weren't....was we? wink777
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline bilo

We weren't....was we? wink777

It must have been Lebron's brother I heard talking on the phone to his girlfriend when he said, "if I'd knowed you wanted to went I'd seed you got to gone."

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
People all the times be sayin' dats I's be bein' mean. But I never not be doin nuttin to nobody!

Offline bilo

People all the times be sayin' dats I's be bein' mean. But I never not be doin nuttin to nobody!

LOL

I've been educatized! :thud:

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
LOL

I've been educatized! :thud:
@bilo

A line overheard in a supermarket. But it does prove the old saying.
When you are denying something, the more negatives you can cram into a sentence, the more likely you are to be believed.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 11:10:02 pm by 240B »

Offline darroll

This is what the Department of Health Education and Welfare are turning out of our schools.
If you can't pass fifth grade, let them take it over and not just kick them up to the next grade level.

Offline the_doc

This is what the Department of Health Education and Welfare are turning out of our schools.
If you [they] can't pass fifth grade, let them take it over...

Wow, that's rad!   888high58888