Author Topic: Trump: I ‘destroy careers’ of Republicans who say bad things about me  (Read 6504 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Who colluded?  Trump or Hillary or both?  Did Trump's alleged collusion indeed interfere with the elections or did Hillary's?  Did Hillary collude with Russia in prior years, such as in Uranium One?

Who is the MSM focusing on?  Sure as heck isn't Hillary. She's not even mentioned. Who is the head of the DOJ and his deputy focusing on?  Sure as heck isn't Hillary as they need to cover up their own actions.

I'm not a member of either tribe...so if Hillary colluded, she should be impeached also.  happy?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm not a member of either tribe...so if Hillary colluded, she should be impeached also.  happy?

No, I'm not.  Since she holds no office that grants immunity from prosecution, she can be indicted, tried and imprisoned without your silly non-sequitur of a suggestion to "impeach her."

But, as it happens, there seems to be some question of whether "collusion" is illegal in the first place.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

No, I'm not.  Since she holds no office that grants immunity from prosecution, she can be indicted, tried and imprisoned without your silly non-sequitur of a suggestion to "impeach her."

But, as it happens, there seems to be some question of whether "collusion" is illegal in the first place.

Perhaps the GOP controlled Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches would be interested in pursuing Hillary.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Perhaps the GOP controlled Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches would be interested in pursuing Hillary.

:happyhappy:

OK, now I know you're funnin' me.  Fell right for it, I did.   :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online libertybele

The point is that team Hillary/DEM has created a media frenzy.  That effort has been revealed and proven, yet nothing has been done.  The investigation into Trump collusion is being conducted by Mueller who was also involved in the Uranium One cover up along with his boss Rod Rosenstein who as you know is the Deputy AG.  So ...... how legitimate is the accusations of Trump collusion?  I find it troubling.  Not a huge fan of Trump's character, but as our POTUS the Clinton witch hunt against him is concerning.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
The point is that team Hillary/DEM has created a media frenzy.  That effort has been revealed and proven, yet nothing has been done. 

It was revealed and proven that everyone from Lois Lerner to Hillary and Benghazi to E-mailGate committed high treason, criminality and weaponizing the Alphabets for political gain, yet nothing has been done by a Republican majority that did nothing but hold meaningless kabuki-Theater hearings to placate their base.

What else is new?

The velvet coup has already taken place.  What did you expect?  The Rule of Law when the Republican party helped make Lawlessness a Precedent now institutionalized as the way our government now operates?
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It was revealed and proven that everyone from Lois Lerner to Hillary and Benghazi to E-mailGate committed high treason, criminality and weaponizing the Alphabets for political gain, yet nothing has been done by a Republican majority that did nothing but hold meaningless kabuki-Theater hearings to placate their base.

What else is new?

The velvet coup has already taken place.  What did you expect?  The Rule of Law when the Republican party helped make Lawlessness a Precedent now institutionalized as the way our government now operates?

I can agree with that.  I remember being outraged at all the illegal shit Billy-Bob and Hillz got away with in the 90's.  Nobody cared then, and they care even less now.
I will NOT comply.