Author Topic: WATCH: Top Democrat Riles Up Protestors With Illegal Immigrant ‘Our Children’ Claim  (Read 335 times)

rangerrebew

WATCH: Top Democrat Riles Up Protestors With Illegal Immigrant ‘Our Children’ Claim
July 27, 2018 Martin

Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., ripped President Donald Trump’s zero-tolerance immigration enforcement policy on Thursday, calling it the “ultimate act of inhumanity” and claimed illegal alien children at the southern border are the “children of all of us.”

As noted by Breitbart, Harris spoke at a demonstration on Capitol Hill where a group of people were protesting the separation of families and children at the border. Harris largely peddled typical liberal talking points, and implied that the U.S. should take care of those who break the law to enter the country.

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/watch-top-democrat-riles-up-protestors-with-illegal-immigrant-our-children-claim/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=postup
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 04:18:58 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

They aren't my children!  I think they are the children of the United Nitwits who push so hard for no borders, and the Nitwits should sustain all costs related to immigration in the whole world.  How long would immigration be a big push for commiecrats if that ever happened? :tongue2:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
They aren't my children!  I think they are the children of the United Nitwits who push so hard for no borders, and the Nitwits should sustain all costs related to immigration in the whole world.  How long would immigration be a big push for commiecrats if that ever happened? :tongue2:

And, they aren't Kamala's children.