Author Topic: GASLIGHTING BY APRIL DOSS  (Read 257 times)

Offline endicom

GASLIGHTING BY APRIL DOSS
« on: July 28, 2018, 03:44:18 pm »
Power Line
Scott Johnson
July 28, 2018

I greatly admire the job that House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes has done unearthing the true story of the intelligence agencies’ “insurance” work on the 2016 election and the Democrats’ related collusion with the friends of Vladimir Putin. It is an improbable story that everyone involved has mightily sought to keep hidden from him and his colleagues. Rep. Nunes has shown himself to be a dogged and thick-skinned investigator.

In the current issue of the Weekly Standard (dated August 6), executive editor Fred Barnes profiles Nunes in “He drives them crazy.” Fred’s profile hasn’t been posted online yet. I read it in the PDF of the magazine that is distributed to the likes of me for promotional purposes.

Fred must be something like the dean of Washington reporters at this point in his career. He is an experienced and sober observer. In this case he fairly notes: “Democrats and their allies have been waging a war of abuse, slander, and name-calling [against Nunes]. They’ve tried with occasional success to make his life miserable. Nunes has to be protected by a security detail when he leaves his office.”

More... https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/07/gaslighting-by-april-doss.php