Author Topic: BREAKING>>CNN airs audio of Trump, Cohen discussing payment tied to former Playboy model  (Read 6142 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

@INVAR

Can you do your thing for President T and the Women?

Gonna haft be sometime next week.  I have a full plate for the next several days design-wise.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Gonna haft be sometime next week.  I have a full plate for the next several days design-wise.

No biggie.  It just seemed fitting.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
Explain an indiscretion that happened BEFORE he was elected president?  Isn't that a bit of a higher standard being held there.... compared to what DemocRats are held to....?

it is highly focused INDICATION of the mans CHARACTER.  there are at lest..100 tapes

thus I'd advise that you should remain patient !! Something you like  will surely come up on the play list