Author Topic: Putin summit puts spotlight back on Trump's tax returns  (Read 4389 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Putin summit puts spotlight back on Trump's tax returns
« on: July 22, 2018, 11:53:49 pm »
By Naomi Jagoda - 07/22/18 05:57 PM EDT

Trump’s comments during a joint press conference with Putin on Monday alarmed lawmakers, leading some to wonder about the president’s possible financial ties to Russia.

Democrats have since stepped up their calls to have Congress request Trump’s tax returns from the Treasury Department in order to learn more about the president’s finances.

“I think we have a cloud that hangs over this whole administration at this moment in time,” said Sen. Mark Warner (Va.), the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/398147-putin-summit-puts-spotlight-back-on-trump-tax-returns
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Re: Putin summit puts spotlight back on Trump's tax returns
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 12:10:39 am »
 :facepalm2:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 12:21:05 am »
:facepalm2:

I know.  This is all beginning to feel like a really bad remake of Groundhog Day.   

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2018, 12:29:23 am »
 :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2018, 12:32:20 am »
Years ago, he was near bankruptcy, couldn't get a loan from an American bank, so got it from a Russian bank.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2018, 12:36:27 am »
Years ago, he was near bankruptcy, couldn't get a loan from an American bank, so got it from a Russian bank.

And rumor has it Putin was the loan officer that approved his application.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2018, 12:41:14 am »
Whatever.

Offline corbe

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2018, 12:59:43 am »
   Example B why Ted Cruz would have been a better Presidential Candidate since Trump leaked Cruz's returns during the primary, this would not still be an issue.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2018, 12:59:51 am »
And rumor has it Putin was the loan officer that approved his application.

Excellent.   :laugh:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2018, 02:05:48 am »
Pay was so bad in the KGB, I heard Vlad did taxes on the side.

In fact it was reported by Polutico, that an AP Translatorette overheard Vlad and Don the Bad, discussing deferral of taxes on profits from foreign investments.

Vlad said, "ho do you do dat, Don?" Don said call Oceander, in NYC. He will fix you right up, Vlad.

No tariffs on your taxes, and no  taxes, on your tariffs.

"Vlad said "thanks, Don. Let's go get a drink. Don replies Vlad, I don't drink. But I knows some girls that does.

But lets keep it sneaky. They gots all sorts of folks out sneaking around after me. Mueller, Rubinstein, you know?

All yous ever hears, is Russia, Russia.

By the way Don, Vlad says. Remember that loan I got you? Russia gvt. pay ain't the best, and the Ruble is down.

No problem Vlad. I'm gonna have yous talk to my main man in town, Carter Page. He'll fix you right up.." "But if he mentions the Hillary emails, don't say nuttin"
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline corbe

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2018, 02:18:45 am »
    In Texas it's a third degree felony, Statue 22.11 of the penal code to hire prostitutes to pee on a commercial mattress.  /JS
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2018, 02:41:50 am »
    In Texas it's a third degree felony, Statue 22.11 of the penal code to hire prostitutes to pee on a commercial mattress.  /JS
You'll need to procure your own pleasures in the great state of Texas, since Vlad, Don and I are all elsewheres.

But thank you'all anyhow.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2018, 03:02:06 am »
So 8 years , IRS under OBAMA, & being audited each year by IRS, is not good enough for SOME? The fact that, Trump gave a full financial statement of all his holdings & expenses,,is not good enough ?  IT IS. IF there was something there, IRS would have found it. Showing one's tax return, started with Nixon. LEFT LYING MEDIA,  even back then, said, he used his dog Checkers as a dependent on his tax return.  LEFT, LYING MEDIA started this witch hunt.  Then George Romney, when he campaigned for presidency, the LEFT wanted to see his tax returns!  Yup, father of Mitt, & he gave in & showed 12 years of his returns.  Before then, it was not any requirement to run for office.  Then after this, congress made a law to show, that ones holdings had to be reported.  Nothing more.  Financial statement is a composite of ALL TAX RETURNS.

People make up enough lies about republicans.  Why give them more ammunition?  Nothing is gained by doing this.  Professional politicians, protect themselves, by filing , MARRIED SINGLE RETURNS,,,so the spouses income is NOT REVEALED. McCain.

Clintons used their FOUNDATION to hide illegal money coming in, & created their money laundering foundation in Canada.

All kind of corruption, illegal activity by CLINTONS & illegal, fraud Obama, who neither did anything to help our country, but give it away and destroy it, but a man TRUMP who loves our country, is making it better, FOR NO PAY, is hounded, slandered, day after day.

Why?  People cannot think for themselves?  They repeat the same LEFT, TALKING POINTS, to help destroy America.  WHY?

It boggles the mind.  GLOBALISTS STARTED THIS.  OBAMA, SOROS, CLINTONS.  It is not a game. Our very lives and future is harmed by this.

So it begs the question. 

I am NOT insulting anyone; posing some questions .  If you feel convicted, that is not on me.

I am posting a general post.  NOT TO ANYONE IN PARTICULAR.  THAT IS CONSERVATISM. FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

The reason the summit was in private, is that N.T.'S,  non-rights, sabotage any meeting.  Distort, twist, & lie about what happened. TYPICAL, non-rights M.O.  They don't need facts.  They will just make-up a story, & keep repeating "the lie" till,,some believe it.  STALIN did that, & convinced the people, communism was great, even as most people were dying left and right from starvation!  He convinced the people, they weren't dying & things were great.  Just like communist obama did to  America & he is still at it.  People need to worry that, Obama, Soros, Clitons are still about destroying America. Hillary sent 1.8 billion dollars from their "foundation", to a bank in Qatar.  Do people care?  Obama, started out with ZIP for money. Now he has a 35 million dollar mansion in Hawaii, 8 million dollar mansion in D,C. to be DEEP STATE partner.  Another mansion....
Do people wonder, where he got all that money from?   His fake, not his bio kids, each millionaires, paid by, we the people .

So much to find out, but people want some of TRUMPS tax returns?  He has proven he is for America! TWO YEARS. PROMISES KEPT.  NO PAY,
SLANDER ON HIMSELF & FAMILY & THEY CONTINUE. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2018, 03:14:20 am »
   Example B why Ted Cruz would have been a better Presidential Candidate since Trump leaked Cruz's returns during the primary, this would not still be an issue.

BACKWARDS..not true. It was one of Trumps tax returns.  It showed, Trump paid 25 million dollars in taxes.   Cruz is the sneak, not Trump.

Lying, sneaky, globalist, born in Canada. Ask, Ben Carson, & Rubio what CRUZ,,DID to them.  SNAKE IN THE GRASS.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2018, 03:14:39 am »
 :thud:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2018, 03:16:56 am »

Trump only observes the penile code.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2018, 03:55:26 am »

BACKWARDS..not true. It was one of Trumps tax returns.  It showed, Trump paid 25 million dollars in taxes.   Cruz is the sneak, not Trump.

Lying, sneaky, globalist, born in Canada. Ask, Ben Carson, & Rubio what CRUZ,,DID to them.  SNAKE IN THE GRASS.

Silver Pines

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2018, 01:31:54 pm »
Really?  This again?

Silver Pines

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2018, 01:33:54 pm »

@LegalAmerican

What’s your FR name? 

Trolling must be done with at least some degree of subtlety.  You’re really ham-handed.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2018, 01:44:53 pm »
You’re really ham-handed.

That would be awesome.  My left one would be Black Forest and my right would be Virginia Smoked.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2018, 01:49:47 pm »

...Only among the cabal of seditious Get Trump media/deep state co-conspirators. In different times these enemies of the state would have been charged and tried for their efforts.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2018, 01:58:52 pm »

That would be awesome.  My left one would be Black Forest and my right would be Virginia Smoked.

Balogna!
 :cool:

Silver Pines

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2018, 05:21:05 pm »

@edpc

I’m trying to think of better options but I think those are just about perfect.

Silver Pines

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2018, 05:24:00 pm »

@LegalAmerican

You know, you remind me a lot of somebody. 

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2018, 05:38:32 pm »
More wishful thinking from the Commie Libs at the Shrill.