Author Topic: Putin summit puts spotlight back on Trump's tax returns  (Read 4387 times)

Offline Suppressed

Re: Putin summit puts spotlight back on Trump's tax returns
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2018, 06:30:48 pm »
First of all, @LegalAmerican, I like your new posting style...it's good when you post substance, not name-calling.
 Thank you.

So 8 years , IRS under OBAMA, & being audited each year by IRS, is not good enough for SOME? The fact that, Trump gave a full financial statement of all his holdings & expenses,,is not good enough ?

The IRS audits had a different purpose and different point.  The problem is that there can be disturbing information that reveals a potential conflict of interest that might be wholly legal.  The IRS wouldn't throw a red flag if it found Trump had conflicts of interest between his presidency and his holdings, as long as his filings were within revenue law.

The issue some are raising again is whether there's something in the tax filings that's beyond the purview of the IRS.

I don't think it should be a legal requirement for holding the presidency, but we can't dismiss the claim just because the IRS reviewed the documents.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2018, 06:51:36 pm »
    In Texas it's a third degree felony, Statue 22.11 of the penal code to hire prostitutes to pee on a commercial mattress.  /JS

Strange, but the penalty is even worse if you tear ofF the tag, while taping a Major League game without the expressed written consent of the commissioner of baseball.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 06:24:02 pm by GrouchoTex »

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2018, 06:53:40 pm »
@LegalAmerican

You know, you remind me a lot of somebody.

@CatherineofAragon

That thought occurred to me, too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2018, 07:02:39 pm »
Cruz is the sneak, not Trump.

Lying, sneaky, globalist, born in Canada. Ask, Ben Carson, & Rubio what CRUZ,,DID to them.  SNAKE IN THE GRASS.

Don't worry folks ....I got it covered.  This even works on Freeper Stench.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2018, 07:24:41 pm »
More wishful thinking from the Commie Libs at the Shrill.

It seems to be the first stop now for the daily #nevertrump" story feed.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Silver Pines

« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2018, 10:44:46 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

That thought occurred to me, too.

@GrouchoTex

Yep...it's hard to pretend to be someone else online.  Speech patterns, etc. tend to slip through.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2018, 12:48:59 pm »

BACKWARDS..not true. It was one of Trumps tax returns.  It showed, Trump paid 25 million dollars in taxes.   Cruz is the sneak, not Trump.

Lying, sneaky, globalist, born in Canada. Ask, Ben Carson, & Rubio what CRUZ,,DID to them.  SNAKE IN THE GRASS.

No matter how many times I hear this, it still cracks me up.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2018, 01:22:20 pm »
Ask, Ben Carson, & Rubio what CRUZ,,DID to them.  SNAKE IN THE GRASS.

And use this doll, if necessary.....

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2018, 09:12:00 pm »
@GrouchoTex

Yep...it's hard to pretend to be someone else online.  Speech patterns, etc. tend to slip through.

I see most of you, just post, one liners. Not much about real politics. The thread title is misleading. So, you all, just make comments about what others say? Critique peoples posts? I thought it was about posting some facts? I guess not.

BTW;  I have never been on here before.   I have been LEGALAMERICAN for 5 years now.  I am a republican, who likes to post facts & truth .
The next thing will be mocking of THIS post!  This is sport on here?  That is not termed 'INSULTING' or "PERSONAL ATTACKS ON HERE"?

INTERESTING.  If I sound familiar, that would be like President TRUMP.  NO P.C., BLUNT POSTING, but true.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2018, 09:19:08 pm »
INTERESTING.  If I sound familiar, that would be like President TRUMP.  NO P.C., BLUNT POSTING, but true.

Well, you certainly seem to have his histrionics and overcapitalization down pat.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2018, 09:19:33 pm »

Is that the new Febreze douche?  It masks the odor without getting at the cause of the stink?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline WhatWouldReaganDo

« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2018, 09:38:50 pm »

Well, you certainly seem to have his histrionics and overcapitalization down pat.
Spelling needs work. It's too good.
Down the centuries, you have slurred the meaning of the words, "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty, to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution". These words and the words that follow, were not written only for the Yangs, but for the Kohms as well! They must apply to everyone, or they mean nothing! - James Tiberius Kirk

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2018, 09:53:22 pm »

I see most of you, just post, one liners. Not much about real politics. The thread title is misleading. So, you all, just make comments about what others say? Critique peoples posts? I thought it was about posting some facts? I guess not.

BTW;  I have never been on here before.   I have been LEGALAMERICAN for 5 years now.  I am a republican, who likes to post facts & truth .
The next thing will be mocking of THIS post!  This is sport on here?  That is not termed 'INSULTING' or "PERSONAL ATTACKS ON HERE"?

You have posted some facts, that's true enough.
You have also posted some opinions, which is fine, which we all do.
I'd say that's why we are here.
You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts.
If you post opinions as facts, yes, I will disagree, challenge, poke fun (mock, to use your word), etc...
So what of it?
Do it back, or don't, or bitch about it, or don't, your choice I suppose.
But for Cryin' out loud, don't bore me to death with a lecture.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 06:25:20 pm by GrouchoTex »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2018, 06:08:10 pm »
I made my point.   So called "adults", think insulting a patriot is sport on here.  Then the grammar Nazis.  I bitch & moan?  lol. 

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2018, 07:38:20 am »
@LegalAmerican

Welcome to The Party Pal.

Don't let them run you off.

As to personal insults here, you can call every member who doesn't agree with you an "azzhole, idiot, and unicorn chaser" call the POTUS a "lying sack of shit" for months on end . . . . Sky's the limit, so long as you're an NT.

But if you're not suffering from a severe case of Trump Won and I'm really bitter about it Butt Hurt you should try to be a bit more circumspect.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2018, 08:43:23 am »

And while we're on the Orwell "All members are equal but some members are More equal here."

I've seen TBR Welcome new members from FR. So what's this Holier Than Thou Freeper Stench stuff?

After I got accused by an unhinged NT er of dog whistling the other ignorsnt brutes enthrall to their Orange God to call the police on them to have them swatted?

Oh well, must have been my jack booted attempt to suppress their right to free speech by disagreeing with them.

And yet, this new member is the Troll?

Oh Dear Sweet Leviticus!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 08:44:52 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2018, 09:01:16 am »

And while we're on the Orwell "All members are equal but some members are More equal here."

I've seen TBR Welcome new members from FR. So what's this Holier Than Thou Freeper Stench stuff?

After I got accused by an unhinged NT er of dog whistling the other ignorsnt brutes enthrall to their Orange God to call the police on them to have them swatted?

Oh well, must have been my jack booted attempt to suppress their right to free speech by disagreeing with them.

And yet, this new member is the Troll?

Oh Dear Sweet Leviticus!

Nobody, is obviously trying go suppress your "free speech" dumbass.  Geez the FR contingent is stupid.  (and stenchy too.)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2018, 11:49:41 am »
@LegalAmerican

As to personal insults here, you can call every member who doesn't agree with you an "azzhole, idiot, and unicorn chaser" call the POTUS a "lying sack of shit" for months on end . . . . Sky's the limit, so long as you're an NT.

But if you're not suffering from a severe case of Trump Won and I'm really bitter about it Butt Hurt you should try to be a bit more circumspect.

Since the day Donald Trump announced, he’s been fair game and that’s expected, this is politics after all. But, those who have regularly characterized Trump supporters in unflattering terms had in the beginning of the Great Migration from FR been given far too much latitude here at TBR, I think. With those, I just had to learn to suck it up.

As for dealing with alternative points of view, I put no one on ignore. I find it takes the satisfaction and fun out of scrolling past their useless remarks and disregarding each comment individually, personally, one by one.

However, there are those with whom I disagree but still take the time to read, and they tend to be those who limit their criticisms of Trump to Trump himself and not to me as a huge fan and supporter of the president.

I do feel sorry for Trump’s harshest republican critics, though. Now is an exhilarating time to be republican and supportive of a Republican President, with so much good happening in the economy, labor, energy, the courts, foreign policy. NT’s are missing all the good times whilst they’re stuck being sour pusses over Trump’s personality.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2018, 01:11:19 pm »
Since the day Donald Trump announced, he’s been fair game and that’s expected, this is politics after all. But, those who have regularly characterized Trump supporters in unflattering terms had in the beginning of the Great Migration from FR been given far too much latitude here at TBR, I think. With those, I just had to learn to suck it up.

As for dealing with alternative points of view, I put no one on ignore. I find it takes the satisfaction and fun out of scrolling past their useless remarks and disregarding each comment individually, personally, one by one.

However, there are those with whom I disagree but still take the time to read, and they tend to be those who limit their criticisms of Trump to Trump himself and not to me as a huge fan and supporter of the president.

I do feel sorry for Trump’s harshest republican critics, though. Now is an exhilarating time to be republican and supportive of a Republican President, with so much good happening in the economy, labor, energy, the courts, foreign policy. NT’s are missing all the good times whilst they’re stuck being sour pusses over Trump’s personality.

If it will make y'all feel any better, feel free to call me an "azzhole, idiot, and unicorn chaser".
I can take it.

Seriously, we usually can disagree without being disagreeable, for the most part,
Yeah, some days we get carried away.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2018, 03:56:32 am »
@LegalAmerican

Thank you. I am learning quickly who the LEFT,,ah, N.T.'S are!   ALL TROLLS.  Post nothing of value. That is the definition of a troll. To ruin the debate, set it on fire.  Offer nothing.  I find their "cute-sy" comments & meme's boring. Not clever, but they think they are.

So the owner is a NT, also?  By allowing all the N.T.'S?

Offline corbe

« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2018, 04:09:29 am »

Thank you. I am learning quickly who the LEFT,,ah, N.T.'S are!   ALL TROLLS.  Post nothing of value. That is the definition of a troll. To ruin the debate, set it on fire.  Offer nothing.  I find their "cute-sy" comments & meme's boring. Not clever, but they think they are.

@LegalAmerican

If the owner was a NT'er you would have been out of here before the second day.  It is a very open forum with a severe Conservative bent, unlike your home at TOS, we can criticize Trump here, within reason.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 04:11:12 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2018, 04:26:46 am »

Oh, how nice.  Another Trump bot that thinks they can suppress others free speech.  How original.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2018, 05:35:51 am »
Oh, how nice.  Another Trump bot that thinks they can suppress others free speech.  How original.

Add the fact he has difficulty puting a complete sentence together.  I guess the fumes at TOS will do that to the brain.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2018, 05:46:45 am »
Add the fact he has difficulty puting a complete sentence together.  I guess the fumes at TOS will do that to the brain.

I always hear about TOS but don't really know what it is.  If it has fumes I probably don't want to. wink777
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Silver Pines

« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2018, 10:44:56 am »

@LegalAmerican

The owner of this site allows varying points of view.  If you’re too fragile for that, if you prefer an echo chamber, there’s always Free Republic.  If you plan on staying here you might be gracious enough to recognize that @mystery-ak has allowed you to continue to bellow.

You know, you REALLY remind me of someone.