Author Topic: Breaking News Trump Says He Accepts Intelligence Conclusion That Russia Meddled in 2016 Election  (Read 9386 times)

Offline Concerned

I'm curious how Trump will purge his interview with Hannity last night.

Yes, it seems as though had this been a geniune misspeak, the time to correct it would have been immediately afterwards on a friendly news outlet like Hannity.  Of course, if it is simply being characterized as a misspeak after hearing hours of negative press coverage, it might not have been able to be "corrected" until this afternoon. 
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
   BS, he needs a shock collar attached to his teleprompter that activates when he goes off script.

Why?  Because you have been conditioned to expect the following of scripts from our leaders?   I think it's time for that stuff to end!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
You're right about the Sino-Soviet axis, but there are other avenues, not just a binary option.

BTW, Slava, uh, I mean, Moskva, wouldn't last long against a carrier battle group.  Sure, I have a very healthy respect for Russian missiles, but come on . . .

Wouldn't matter who scored the 1st hit.

Remember what ensued from Fort Sumter.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online corbe

Hannity definitely needs to be demoted as one of his top policy advisors. The 'correction' today proves what a CF that interview was last night.

Either of these two 'entertainers' would be better than Hannity in that time slot.

*Friends don't let Friends watch Fox News.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

Why?  Because you have been conditioned to expect the following of scripts from our leaders?   I think it's time for that stuff to end!

I'm implying @Bigun that 89.6% (pulled out of my azz #) of the time he goes 'off script' he manages to step on his dick.  He creates half the drama he's always whining about.  I know it's a low bar to clear after clinton and obummer but I want to expect more from my President, especially a Republican.

I know the Trumpers love the 'Fighter' persona he has projected for 3+ years, I kinda like the Entertainer shit, we all have a reason to be here discussing this stuff.

! No longer available

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Hannity definitely needs to be demoted as one of his top policy advisors. The 'correction' today proves what a CF that interview was last night.

But, Hannity said he was so strong at the summit.  Once someone is thousands of miles away, he's all kinds of brave.  See Comey, Tillerson, and Putin as examples.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline skeeter

You're a good man and a fighter yourself, Bigun. And of course you're right.

Thanks for hangin in there.

Online corbe

Is Hannity implying that Trump was flaccid at the beginning of the Summit?

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
@Suppressed

Netanyahu is a fan of both Trump and Putin, over Vlad's position of strengthening Israel's border with Syria.
https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Netanyahu-uploads-clip-of-Trump-saying-Putin-is-Bibi-fan-562747

"Netanyahu, in the recording, stressed the Iranian regime, and not the Iranian “people,” saying “we have nothing against them.”
When someone in the audience shouted that the regime will disappear, Netanyahu replied: “From your mouth to God’s ears.”

If Trump pulls this off we may get a deal of Help from Putin suppressing Islamist Fundamentalism. All the Mullahocracy needs is a good, swift shove and over it goes.

I'd rather have Vlad see it our way than see us over a gun barrel in some ridiculously expensive game of Junk Yard Dog in the middle east.

Allowing anyone in that region except Israel to have nukes is no more in Russia's interest than it is our's.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

The Hoarse Whisperer

@HoarseWisperer

I now realize my divorce could have been made far easier if I had merely explained that I had meant to say “I do..... not.”

3:04 PM - Jul 17, 2018
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
   I'm implying @Bigun that 89.6% (pulled out of my azz #) of the time he goes 'off script' he manages to step on his dick.  He creates half the drama he's always whining about.  I know it's a low bar to clear after clinton and obummer but I want to expect more from my President, especially a Republican.

I know the Trumpers love the 'Fighter' persona he has projected for 3+ years, I kinda like the Entertainer shit, we all have a reason to be here discussing this stuff.

! No longer available

In other words you let how the press reacts determine how you react.  You are far from alone in doing so.   In fact,   I would say you are in the majority.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online corbe

In other words you let how the press reacts determine how you react.  You are far from alone in doing so.   In fact,   I would say you are in the majority.

NO @Bigun The press does not dictate how I think about these things.  I was and remain very studied of the Man.
   I frequent about 10 sites on the interwebz, including here, all my news originates from the Conservative Right, no TV, and most of my sources still give Trump the benefit of the doubt, as do I. 

In spite of my snipping at his ankles all the time, the Trumpers I know here are stronger than to allow my BS to get under their skin, usually.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

You're a good man and a fighter yourself, Bigun. And of course you're right.

Thanks for hangin in there.

Mega dittos @Bigun

Offline endicom

Trump makes Obama look like an absolute statesman in comparison.

Unreal the absolute chaos this guy generates when truth is whatever spews out of his mouth at any given moment.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

I'm implying that 89.6% (pulled out of my azz #) of the time he goes 'off script' he manages to step on his dick.  He creates half the drama he's always whining about.  I know it's a low bar to clear after clinton and obummer but I want to expect more from my President, especially a Republican.

I'm not alone in the assessment.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Trump makes Obama look like an absolute statesman in comparison. 

Look who you elevate to demean the President.   Here is your "absolute statesman".... @INVAR

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
   A few here wonder why some of us can't take him serious.

Yes, I just watched the entire press conference and questions to both Putin and Trump and thought I don't know what people are upset about.  He sounded very sure that there was no collusion.  He talked about the server and the servers.  Where are they?  I would have said this is a witch hunt.  What happened?

This is incredible.  From the time I came home and listened to the time I got back to TBR the story changes.  And BTW I want to know about the money that went to Hillary's campaign.  But just like Trump always does he has reversed himself in a bigly way. 

This is for Trump

22222frying pan
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

Look who you elevate to demean the President.   Here is your "absolute statesman".... @INVAR

Don't waste time with unintelligible memes. You should have posted Obama's Estonia speech.....which was unintelligible and a train wreck 10 times worse than this Putin conference, but coming right from his Communist lips.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

From the bunch that denigrate Reagan regularly to insist Trump is light years ahead of him in principles and Conservatism - I find your selective outrage more than amusing.

As we warned you people, Trump is only about himself and his own ego.  It is why Trump is all over the map on every subject on every side and can barely make cogent sense nearly every time I've seen him speak.  He lies when he has no need to lie.  He changes his mind as though what he said 18 hours earlier never happened.  He denies charges one moment, and confirms accusations the next and then pretends he never said what he said yesterday while changing policy as often as my grandkids' diapers.

Obama was sinister in his intentions, but he could pass himself off as competent and speak to his base in absurd lingo that motivated his ideology among them and pull off his pretense that he was magnanimous and fair in his divisive poisons spewed in speeches and positions.

Trump has no such skills and his policy positions and statements change more frequently than wind direction in a canyon.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Just an observation and friendly warning @INVAR ... if you're reaching for Barak Obama to prove your point against President Trump, your hate for him is beginning to consume all logic, reason and principle.

Silver Pines

Lol, season 2 of the Trump show is pretty hilarious. 

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Just an observation and friendly warning @INVAR

Or what?  You'll berate me with more emojis and passive-aggressive commentary?   You make me laugh.

... if you're reaching for Barak Obama to prove your point against President Trump, your hate for him is beginning to consume all logic, reason and principle.

I'll stand by what I said - in comparison to Trump's hourly change in positions and his continuous congenital lying bullshit every time he speaks, Trump makes Obama look like a statesman in comparison. 

Which is an insulting observation - as intended.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
From the bunch that denigrate Reagan regularly to insist Trump is light years ahead of him in principles and Conservatism - I find your selective outrage more than amusing.

As we warned you people, Trump is only about himself and his own ego.  It is why Trump is all over the map on every subject on every side and can barely make cogent sense nearly every time I've seen him speak.  He lies when he has no need to lie.  He changes his mind as though what he said 18 hours earlier never happened.  He denies charges one moment, and confirms accusations the next and then pretends he never said what he said yesterday while changing policy as often as my grandkids' diapers.

Obama was sinister in his intentions, but he could pass himself off as competent and speak to his base in absurd lingo that motivated his ideology among them and pull off his pretense that he was magnanimous and fair in his divisive poisons spewed in speeches and positions.

Trump has no such skills and his policy positions and statements change more frequently than wind direction in a canyon.

I have to go back to first assessment of Trump.  Narcissistic, mentally unstable.  Should never be allowed to make foreign affairs decisions or talk to heads of states.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online corbe

Even if I believed that BS about hiring only the best people it makes no difference because he won't listen to them.