Author Topic: Pedophiles Desperately Trying To Join LGBT Movement with Their Own ‘Acceptance’ Flag  (Read 2651 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Pedophiles Desperately Trying To Join LGBT Movement with Their Own ‘Acceptance’ Flag

By Erin Coates
 July 10, 2018 at 4:11pm

Pedophiles have renamed themselves as “Minor Attracted Persons” in order to try and get acceptance and inclusion into the LGBT community.

The Daily Caller reported that Urban Dictionary defines Minor Attracted Persons — also known as MAPs — as a blanket term that includes infantophiles (a person attracted to infants), pedophiles (a person attracted to prepubescent children), hebephiles (a person attracted to pubescent children) and ephebophiles (a person attracted to post-pubescent children).

There are also NOMAPs or “Non-Offending Minor Attracted Persons” who reportedly don’t act on their attractions. “Just because someone is attracted to a child does not mean they are automatically going to sexually abuse them,” The Prevention Project said.
They’re using this new term in order to distance themselves from the toxicity of the connotation of the word “pedophile” and become a part of the LGBT community.

The MAP community claims that pedophiles are “misunderstood, marginalized people,” much like the LGBT community, according to The Daily Caller. They even created a flag for Gay Pride Month.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/pedophiles-desperately-join-lgbt-movement-acceptance-flag/?ff_source=Email&ff_medium=newsletter-CT&ff_campaign=dailypm&ff_content=conservative-tribune&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=idealmedia&utm_campaign=conservativetribune.com&utm_term=68938&utm_content=2264143

Can't honestly say this isn't what we all expected.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
When you start glorifying evil sexual behavior, this may be what it will come to.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online roamer_1

When you start glorifying evil sexual behavior, this may be what it will come to.

Guaranteed. And it won't stop there.

Offline Chosen Daughter

We started that a long time ago with gay rights.  There are all kinds of sex and the list has been growing.  It started with LBGT and its a very long list now.

Here's Planned Parenthood to help our kids figure out what they are

LGBQQAS What's Sexual orientation?

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/teens/lgbtq/sexual-orientation
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online roamer_1

We started that a long time ago with gay rights.  There are all kinds of sex and the list has been growing.  It started with LBGT and its a very long list now.

Here's Planned Parenthood to help our kids figure out what they are

LGBQQAS What's Sexual orientation?

Almost right... It started with hetero adultery and fornication. Then came no-fault divorce, destroying the concept of marriage... thereafter, you are on the money.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Guaranteed. And it won't stop there.

We use to have human decency.  Now we have perverts running around naked simulating sex in their parades on city streets.  Children present.  It has always been pedophile because they bring the children to these sexual displays we are supposed to call pride.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Almost right... It started with hetero adultery and fornication. Then came no-fault divorce, destroying the concept of marriage... thereafter, you are on the money.

Good points, and so true.  Now we can't get away from sex this, and that.  Programs on television all have gay people.  The ones that aren't gay are just disgusting, and its all about sex.

Gay pride was all over our local news this year.  Wasn't one news cast they didn't mention it.

How about morality pride?

Online roamer_1

We use to have human decency.  Now we have perverts running around naked simulating sex in their parades on city streets.  Children present.  It has always been pedophile because they bring the children to these sexual displays we are supposed to call pride.

Oh, it is pride alright... 'Do as thou wilt' comes to mind... And the hubris of a creature that considers itself more 'sapiens' than the immortal God that specifies what is good and natural...

You ain't seen nothing yet - all of this comes down to blood, and corrupting the Image... It can only go one way without repentance.

Offline musiclady

This is the logical next step from where they have taken us so far.

Evil.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline goodwithagun

I respectfully disagree. I think that the FDR and LBJ’s programs and all the resulting social welfare is directly to blame. I think what you posted certainly helped it along. I’ve always truly believed that all of our country’s problems go back to lack of personal responsibility. Feel free to disagree! No skin off my back! :beer:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 02:38:51 am by goodwithagun »
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online roamer_1

I respectfully disagree. I think that the FDR and LBJ’s programs and all the resulting social welfare is directly to blame. I think what you posted certainly helped it along. I’ve always truly believed that all of our country’s problems go back to lack of personal responsibility. Feel free to disagree! No skin off my back! :beer:

I am not against you exactly on that... I largely agree in the broad sense of it... I was speaking in the narrower scope of the manifestation of demonic appetites in regard to sexual turpitude. 

Online roamer_1

How about morality pride?

Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! (KJV)

This IS that woe. Once you start down the slippery slope...

Offline goodwithagun

I am not against you exactly on that... I largely agree in the broad sense of it... I was speaking in the narrower scope of the manifestation of demonic appetites in regard to sexual turpitude.

Perhaps the combo is the one-two punch?
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online roamer_1

Perhaps the combo is the one-two punch?

One leads to the next, surely. Once one leaves self evident truths...
The knowledge of good and evil.
In the Garden, we only knew the good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

I think that what @roamer_1 posted goes along with your comments

Roamer_1:

End.

What I think is that many things contributed to the break down of marriage.  FDR's New Deal certainly did because there became no need for family.  No need for Dad to support the family because the government would do it.  Before families were forced by need to stay close and take care of each other.

Its been a complete onslaught of family values.  Even abortion contributes.

OK then, while I was slowly  making my point you too got that straightened out. :amen:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 03:04:14 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Chosen Daughter

This is the logical next step from where they have taken us so far.

Evil.

Did you by chance read this?

That really makes me mad.  We control the House and Senate yet we still fund this pile of garbage?  Not only do they want our children to abort their offspring they want them to think they are one of a number of sexual deviancies.

Defund Planned Parenthood now.  They are destroying our youth.

Online roamer_1

I think that what @roamer_1 posted goes along with your comments
[...]
What I think is that many things contributed to the break down of marriage.  FDR's New Deal certainly did because there became no need for family.  No need for Dad to support the family because the government would do it.  Before families were forced by need to stay close and take care of each other.

Its been a complete onslaught of family values.  Even abortion contributes.

OK then, while I was slowly  making my point you too got that straightened out. :amen:

GWAG is right... The biggest impact I would say impacted family was the idea of Grampa and Grandma going off to Florida, and men disappearing into the overtime of the industrial age... Suddenly, in the course of a generation, elders are removed from influencing the young, and the man of the house is gone... Then women entered the workforce and became effectively gone too... And the stress of all that... As people moved away from extended family... ALL of it was destructive to family.

It doesn't take a village to raise a child. It takes a family. The WHOLE family. 

@goodwithagun
@Chosen Daughter

Offline Frank Cannon

What is with all the hand wringing and pearl clutching over this? Right here is some fantastic news. This is the destruction of the Left. You can't juggle all these degenerate special interest groups for votes by supporting their idiotic ideas too long before it explodes in your face. Now the Left is going to have to explain why NAMBLA is normal because they are using the same rational as the fruits and the cross dressers.

Let the destruction begin. 

Offline goodwithagun

GWAG is right... The biggest impact I would say impacted family was the idea of Grampa and Grandma going off to Florida, and men disappearing into the overtime of the industrial age... Suddenly, in the course of a generation, elders are removed from influencing the young, and the man of the house is gone... Then women entered the workforce and became effectively gone too... And the stress of all that... As people moved away from extended family... ALL of it was destructive to family.

It doesn't take a village to raise a child. It takes a family. The WHOLE family. 

@goodwithagun
@Chosen Daughter

As a working mom I beg you not to forget the heavy tax burden on the working father: If we removed all welfare bennies and give them back to the American taxpayer, moms could stay home with their kids. Please consider this argument: My husband and I can afford for me to stay home. We are savers not spenders. What we can’t afford is hospitalization and retirement for both because we foot the bill for too many free loaders.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline goodwithagun

What is with all the hand wringing and pearl clutching over this? Right here is some fantastic news. This is the destruction of the Left. You can't juggle all these degenerate special interest groups for votes by supporting their idiotic ideas too long before it explodes in your face. Now the Left is going to have to explain why NAMBLA is normal because they are using the same rational as the fruits and the cross dressers.

:amen:
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Chosen Daughter

As a working mom I beg you not to forget the heavy tax burden on the working father: If we removed all welfare bennies and give them back to the American taxpayer, moms could stay home with their kids. Please consider this argument: My husband and I can afford for me to stay home. We are savers not spenders. What we can’t afford is hospitalization and retirement for both because we foot the bill for too many free loaders.

#Me to!!  Bigly  :amen: :amen:

We are raising everyone elses families including illegal immigrants.  This country is also creating freeloaders.  People say Americans won't do these jobs!!! Make them!!  George Bush recently said it that we should thank the illegal immigrants for doing the work.  Make them work.  I have to to support my family.  I don't have money to support everyone elses.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Hard to tell.  We have judges letting off pedophiles.  Celebrating gay pride is watching sexual displays in front of children.  We allow them to adopt other people's children and they take them to gay pride parades.  We are already too far.  You and I may say this will never happen.  But liberals don't seem to have any morals.

Online roamer_1

@goodwithagun

An 'unintended consequence' of women entering the workforce. I know a lot of femminists will pooh-pooh this, but it is true.

The market then was trimmed for single income. Mamma started working to pay for nice things otherwise not affordable... that led to paying for college funds and vacations... and wound up being full time. Eventually the market adjusted to dual income households... and things now are just as desperate as they were then on a single income.

The irony of it is that the cost of not having a garden and chickens, and always buying new because the woman could no longer mend, not to mention the cost of a sitter, or after-school activity to offset the kids till the mom got home... All of those things make it about a wash anyway. All that has changed is familial priorities.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Now is the time.  I can't imagine a more inviting time for a pervert to be accepted by both parties.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-ivanka-trump-creepiest-most-unsettling-comments-a-roundup-a7353876.html

'If Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."
“Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”

On The Howard Stern Show, 2003

Donald Trump bragged about his then-22-year-old daughter’s body, saying: “You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka.

“My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. She made a lot money as a model—a tremendous amount.”

On The Howard Stern Show, 2004

Mr Trump replies in the affirmative when host Howard Stern asks him if he can call Ivanka "a piece of ass”.

Trump: “My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka."

Stern: “By the way, your daughter…”

Trump: “ - she’s beautiful"

Stern: “Can I say this? A piece of ass.”

Trump: “Yeah.”

Offline Chosen Daughter

June 29, 2017 (LifeSiteNews) — Two days ago, LifeSiteNews posted a story about a shocking video showing a little girl waving a rainbow flag in front of a nearly nude male dancer during a “gay pride” celebration. 

The video was too offensive, so the “dancer” was blurred out. But it was important in order to draw attention to the super-sexualization of children through exposure to “Gay Pride” events, which often display full or partial nudity and provocative simulated sex or dance. 

Bravo, YouTube!

In a move that was as stunning as the story, YouTube quickly removed the video and issued a warning to LifeSiteNews, saying “YouTube isn’t the place for nudity or sexually provocative content. Sexual content involving minors is particularly sensitive. YouTube prohibits uploading, commenting, or engaging in any type of activity that sexualizes minors.”

The warning went further, saying “Your video, ‘Girl watches man’s vulgar dance at Gay Pride Parade’ was flagged for review ... we’ve determined that it violates our guideline. We’ve removed it from YouTube and assigned a Community Guidelines strike, or temporary penalty, to your account.”

Excerpted.  Read more at:  https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/youtube-bans-gay-pride-video-because-it-sexualizes-minors

Gay pride parade too much for youtube but thousands take little children to them every year.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 05:31:23 pm by Mod5 »