Author Topic: Poll: Just 13 percent of Americans consider Trump honest and trustworthy  (Read 5281 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Nobody you argue with disagrees that Hillary was a bad candidate.  You want credit for picking the best shitty choice.  Sleep awhile you must be tired.  Maybe your morality will be stronger in the morning.

I don't argue @Once-Ler   I state my opinion.  Your post is an affront to any sensible person. 

My morality is fine, but yours ... not so much since you resort to phrases like "You want credit for picking the best s***ty choice.  I don't appreciate profanity but I guess it's all you got.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I don't argue @Once-Ler   I state my opinion.  Your post is an affront to any sensible person. 

My morality is fine, but yours ... not so much since you resort to phrases like "You want credit for picking the best s***ty choice.  I don't appreciate profanity but I guess it's all you got.
:silly: :mauslaff: :rolling:
! No longer available
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 03:59:03 am by Once-Ler »

Offline Night Hides Not

Profanity can be more easily found amongst Orange Brigadiers posting on TBR, though I agree with you that profanity should not be found on TBR. I consider myself a "sensible person", and found @Once-Ler  's post to not cross too far into affrontery.   888high58888
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline RoosGirl

Offline Frank Cannon

And look what a dick he turned out to be.

What in the Rochester does this have to do with Cheney?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Profanity can be more easily found amongst Orange Brigadiers posting on TBR, though I agree with you that profanity should not be found on TBR. I consider myself a "sensible person", and found @Once-Ler  's post to not cross too far into affrontery.   888high58888

Well, @Night Hides Not ... how about @Once-Ler 's assertion that Trump is only marginally better than Hillary?  Or, as he would so elegantly put it, Marginally less sh**ty.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

It is debatable that profanity is more rampant among Trump supporters.  I don't believe it, myself.

And anyone who resorts to terms like "Orange Brigadiers" should rethink his or her vocabulary.

Offline RoosGirl

What in the Rochester does this have to do with Cheney?

Bush's VP, Cheney tries to murder his hunting partner and then there's the whole Halliburton thing makes Bush dishonest and untrustworthy.  Bush uses vulgarity on film, just like Trump = Trump dishonest and untrustworthy.

See?  It's very simple.

Offline Frank Cannon

Bush's VP, Cheney tries to murder his hunting partner and then there's the whole Halliburton thing makes Bush dishonest and untrustworthy.  Bush uses vulgarity on film, just like Trump = Trump dishonest and untrustworthy.

See?  It's very simple.

Good. Just as long as you don't drag the good name of Massachusetts Governor Leverett Saltonstall into this.

Offline RoosGirl

Good. Just as long as you don't drag the good name of Massachusetts Governor Leverett Saltonstall into this.

How could anything bad be said about the guy who replaced the cheese guy?

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Survey Monkey is just internet driven. Non-scientific.

Ok, lets drop the poll down to one person, Trump's wife Melania. Does she think he is honest and trustworthy?

BTW..The answer only shows me if she is honest and trustworthy. I know the answer to the other, heck we all know the answer if we are being truthful ourselves.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 04:57:02 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Maybe, but that Hillary horse is still riding around town trying to work up followers for 2020. 

I think it's always worthwhile to put in a little reminder about what we escaped while we're having so much fun trashing Trump.
So you gonna keep up with that bugga boo? Oh boo hoo, someone holds a different opinion than you about Trump, are your convictions, your opinion of Trump so feeble that you can't tolerate it? For criminy sakes, this is America, it's actually allowed you know?

Offline Just_Victor

@Just_Victor

I'm not trying to ruin your reputation by proxy, or damn you with effusive praise, but I couldn't agree more.  I really love Reagan, Bush, and Dubya and I think the world is better for their leadership. :seeya:

No worries @Once-Ler.  I pretty much like everyone here.  If I sit down and go issue by issue through the problems we face as a country, I'll bet I'd be hard pressed to find anyone that I agree with less than 75% of the time.

We spend a lot of energy bickering about minutia.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline musiclady

It's not our best argument, ladies, but is a valid reality.  I hope you cling to your moral standards with all your heart.

I wouldn’t expect that you would be one to mock people for maintaining moral standards, and yet here you are......

Your devotion to Trump has changed you.

Sad.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Frank Cannon

Ok, lets drop the poll down to one person, Trump's wife Melania. Does she think he is honest and trustworthy?

BTW..The answer only shows me if she is honest and trustworthy. I know the answer to the other, heck we all know the answer if we are being truthful ourselves.

Of course she does.

Silver Pines

So you gonna keep up with that bugga boo? Oh boo hoo, someone holds a different opinion than you about Trump, are your convictions, your opinion of Trump so feeble that you can't tolerate it? For criminy sakes, this is America, it's actually allowed you know?

@GtHawk

Yes, it’ll be kept up.  Some conservatives just can’t quit Hillary Clinton.  That worn-out, run-down, put-out-to-pasture old joke lives in their minds as some kind of all- powerful demon.  They probably check under their beds for her.

Sometimes I wonder if it’s because they had fun hating her during the nineties, and it’s just an odd nostalgia for those days.

Offline montanajoe

And look what a dick he turned out to be.

IMO the country would be far better off today had there been another dick in the last election..

Offline RoosGirl

IMO the country would be far better off today had there been another dick in the last election..

Besides the two that were running?

Offline Frank Cannon

Nah. He was talking about Dick Cavett....

Offline RoosGirl

Nah. He was talking about Dick Cavett....

Who?

Offline Frank Cannon

Who?

Who? The thinking mans Johnny Carson who brought us such chortle inducing interviews as Gore Vidal and Norman Mailer trading pointed barbs at each other.....

! No longer available

Offline RoosGirl

Who? The thinking mans Johnny Carson who brought us such chortle inducing interviews as Gore Vidal and Norman Mailer trading pointed barbs at each other.....

! No longer available

I think that woman on the panel might be Mod1.

Offline Frank Cannon

I think that woman on the panel might be Mod1.

Careful. I hear the Mods have a FEMA camp set up for dissenters.

Offline montanajoe

Actually there was not one between the two of them in the race... :shrug: