Author Topic: Poll: Just 13 percent of Americans consider Trump honest and trustworthy  (Read 5279 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/388107-poll-just-13-percent-of-americans-consider-trump-honest-and

Only thirteen percent of Americans said they would consider President Trump to be honest and trustworthy, according to a new Survey Monkey tracking poll.

Trump's honesty and trustworthiness score is down 3 points from when Survey Monkey started conducting the tracking polls in February of 2017.

More at link

13% of Americans are frighteningly stupid.

Offline roamer_1

It's really that high??

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
It's really that high??

At least, he's not talking about being pro-life and it being only talk.
BWAHHAAHHAA

Offline TomSea

Survey Monkey is just internet driven. Non-scientific.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 09:01:00 am by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

Troll, much??    *****rollingeyes*****

Under Trump, historic lows for unemployment among blacks and Hispanics, some are definitely missing in action on commenting on things such as this. Pretty strange when some put so much emphasis on racism, isn't it? @Once-Ler  ???

Or one can look at the great achievements of the Constipation party? BWAHAHAA
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 09:07:14 am by TomSea »

Offline Suppressed

Under Trump, historic lows for unemployment among blacks and Hispanics, some are definitely missing in action on commenting on things such as this. Pretty strange when some put so much emphasis on racism, isn't it? @Once-Ler  ???

Something in the corner is stinking pretty badly.  Oh, LOOK!  It's a red herring @TomSea dragged in, totally irrelevant to the topic: how an unbelievably high number of 13 percent can consider President Trump honest and trustworthy when he himself has admitted he's nor and demonstrates it daily.

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline montanajoe

It's really that high??

Apparently this site has more than its fair share of that 13%... :whistle:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

He's forced to quote Survey Monkey  :laugh:

@DCPatriot

Offline Concerned

13% does seem low to me.  A Quinnipiac poll (of over 1,000 people via landlines and cell phones) from earlier this month found that 58% said the President was not honest while 38% said he was.  I would suspect that 38% represents much of his base, who I think believe virtually everything he says or just ignore/don't care about the things he says that are demonstrably false. 

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2554
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Silver Pines

@TomSea

You okay?

Offline Victoria33

He is a serial liar and that won't/can't change; it is who he is.  When you study his life, you find this behavior.  Again, it is who he is.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

He is a serial liar and that won't/can't change; it is who he is.  When you study his life, you find this behavior.  Again, it is who he is.

Gee, I wonder why you've not told us this before.   88devil

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Anyone surprised?   Real estate developers are even less trustworthy than lawyers.  Again I am surprised its is as high as 13.

OTOH, incredibly he is still more trustworthy than Hillary.  Just shows how screwed we were for the 2016 POTUS election.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Survey Monkey is just internet driven. Non-scientific.

Funny, because Rush was using their latest polls on the Senate races yesterday to say how much trouble Dems are in this fall.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline jpsb

Hillary would have been much better right @Once-Ler?

Silver Pines

Hillary would have been much better right @Once-Ler?

@jpsb

Old, broke down, obsolete, doesn’t matter anymore.  Time to pack that one away.

Offline skeeter

What we need here is a little perspective.

How many Americans consider congress honest & trustworthy? The media? The courts? The police? Billy Mays?

Frankly I'm surprised Trump's numbers are still in double digits, consider its been 18 months of non-stop media slamming.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 01:36:26 pm by skeeter »

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
What we need here is a little perspective.

How many Americans consider congress honest & trustworthy? The media? The courts? The police? Billy Mays?

I trust Billy Mays about Oxy-Clean.  Right now, his bones are really white.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Have they called any of you?  I haven't been called.   They know exactly who and when to call in order to get the result they seek!  This crap is meaningless!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

I trust Billy Mays about Oxy-Clean.  Right now, his bones are really white.

:bigsilly:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Survey Monkey?"

:facepalm2:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Have they called any of you?  I haven't been called.   They know exactly who and when to call in order to get the result they seek!  This crap is meaningless!

Survey Monkey doesn't call, it's internet.  The sample is 100% self-selecting.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Survey Monkey doesn't call, it's internet.  The sample is 100% self-selecting.

I know!  I was feebly trying to make a point.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

The trolling on Trump goes both ways.  The posters who stoke it have no cause for complaint when it happens to them.