Author Topic: Numbers Are In And It's Looking Pretty Bad For Senate Dems In November  (Read 1529 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
dailycaller
vandana rambaran 7/10/18

[excerpt]

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/10/numbers-senate-democrats-election/

Democrats are in for an uphill battle in November’s midterm elections as they struggle to overtake the GOP-led Senate, according to an Axios and SurveyMonkey poll of key states on Tuesday.

Although Democrats only need to pick up two seats to gain the majority in the Senate, they are struggling to control 10 states already held by Democratic senators. These states are now predominantly red states with voters who are strong supporters of President Donald Trump. They include Indiana, Missouri, Montana and North Dakota, all of which Trump won over in 2016, while his Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton couldn’t even win over 40 percent of voters in any of those states, according to a Politico report.

Chances of flipping most states where Republican senators are up for reelection seems slim, with states like Nebraska, Utah and Wyoming most likely a solid GOP win, according to polling data by RealClearPolitics. Democrats’ only hope will be to replace GOP Sen. Jeff Flake from Arizona as he retires with one of their own, while simultaneously defeating GOP Sen. Dean Heller in Nevada. (RELATED: Republicans Are Pumped To Vote In Midterm Elections, Poll Results Show)

:reaper:
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline endicom

If the Pubs can pick up two seats then that can negate the 'mavericks' like McCain, Flake and Collins.

Offline Victoria33

Dems have to hold 10 senate seats they already have in this election.  Just a few Republicans are up for reelection.  Dems are likely to lose some of these 10 seats they need to keep. 

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
It all depends on how much the Dems spend on votes. That's why polls don't mean anything. It's hard to factor in voter fraud.
My prediction: Dems spend bigly and they win bigly.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
It all depends on how much the Dems spend on votes. That's why polls don't mean anything. It's hard to factor in voter fraud.
My prediction: Dems spend bigly and they win bigly.

https://www.opensecrets.org/parties/totals.php?cycle=2018&cmte=DNC

The DNC is the main fundraising arm of the Democratic party. Totals here include expenditures made both by the main committee and by all its affiliated committees.
   Total
Raised:    $101,954,327
Spent:    $104,797,285
Cash On Hand:    $8,946,200
Quality of Disclosure

Full Disclosure    $38,111,003    (94.0%)
   Incomplete    $226,645    (0.6%)
   No Disclosure    $2,194,026    (5.4%)

NOTE: All the numbers on this page are for the 2018 election cycle and based on Federal Election Commission data released on July 10, 2018.

Feel free to distribute or cite this material, but please credit the Center for Responsive Politics. For permission to reprint for commercial uses, such as textbooks, contact the Center: info@crp.org

And just where are they going to Get that money to spend Bigly?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Every 'Blue Wave' poll I look at seems to oversample some combo of Dems, Indies, women, and Millennials.

In the mid-terms, it's Republicans, men, and over-55 that tend to be the majority of turnout. Dems, women and 35-45 come in second, and the under-35 (Millennials right now) and Indies are a distant third, usually 50% or less turnout rate than older GOP men.

I think things are better for the GOP than the media claims, and most of the polls are liberal psyops.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

And just where are they going to Get that money to spend Bigly?

Everyone knows the the DNC is just a shell and that all the money runs through Soros and related groups.

Offline aligncare

Every 'Blue Wave' poll I look at seems to oversample some combo of Dems, Indies, women, and Millennials.

In the mid-terms, it's Republicans, men, and over-55 that tend to be the majority of turnout. Dems, women and 35-45 come in second, and the under-35 (Millennials right now) and Indies are a distant third, usually 50% or less turnout rate than older GOP men.

I think things are better for the GOP than the media claims, and most of the polls are liberal psyops.

I agree. Most polls underrepresent Republicans.

There’s a red wave coming, folks!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I agree. Most polls underrepresent Republicans.

There’s a red wave coming, folks!

Part of me, wants to believe that. But my better judgment argues not counting the eggs or chickens.

Run like you are the underdog. Run like Trump did in 2016 All out, hard, to the finish.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
Part of me, wants to believe that. But my better judgment argues not counting the eggs or chickens.

Run like you are the underdog. Run like Trump did in 2016 All out, hard, to the finish.

You are absolutely correct. #1 unquestionable rule of campaigning - always run like you're 10 points behind, right up to election day.

If the GOP does that, they may be flat out shocked how many seats we gain.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 09:57:45 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
If this is true, please get rid of Senator Menendez. NJ deserves better
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 09:57:47 pm by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline skeeter

If this is true, please get rid of Senator Menendez. NJ deserves better

And thats not sayin' much!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
After getting washed out in 2006, and dropping the ball in 2012 (I'm still mad about that), Republicans literally have nowhere to go but up in 2018. Mere regression to the mean would net several more GOP seats.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
OK, here's my off-the-wall prediction:
Post-election, the Pubbies will have a minimum of 54 Senate seats, possibly a maximum of 56.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Everyone knows the the DNC is just a shell and that all the money runs through Soros and related groups.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 02:38:50 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

OK, here's my off-the-wall prediction:
Post-election, the Pubbies will have a minimum of 54 Senate seats, possibly a maximum of 56.

We get to the polls, this is not an off-the-wall prediction @Fishrrman  ^-^

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical

I'm starting to believe that.
The Republic is lost.