Author Topic: Our 27-year-old reporter did Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's workout – and it nearly broke him  (Read 1998 times)

Silver Pines

Her arms were about to flop outward with the little 8 pounders she was using. There’s no way she benches 70. This workout is pathetic. It’s more important to use less weight and/or complete fewer reps in order to perform the exercise correctly. He trainer should be embarrassed by himself.

I'm not making fun, but super fit for her age?  Come on.  Again, I'm not mocking, but it looks like the exercises you see people doing at retirement homes.  And her trainers hands were on the weights the whole time, so I'm not sure he wasn't moving them.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
A bit frail?  She can't even turn her neck.  That hump in her back is from falling asleep on the job a few too many times.

:silly: *girl beer*
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline goodwithagun

I'm not making fun, but super fit for her age?  Come on.  Again, I'm not mocking, but it looks like the exercises you see people doing at retirement homes.  And her trainers hands were on the weights the whole time, so I'm not sure he wasn't moving them.

It’s okay to criticize. As I posted earlier, it’s much more important to complete a rep correctly versus how many reps or what weight. Even if that means using no weights for a proper squat versus weights for an improper squat, or only doing one correct push-up instead of 25 crappy push-ups. RBG’s workout is basically . . .
I stand with Roosgirl.

Silver Pines

It’s okay to criticize. As I posted earlier, it’s much more important to complete a rep correctly versus how many reps or what weight. Even if that means using no weights for a proper squat versus weights for an improper squat, or only doing one correct push-up instead of 25 crappy push-ups. RBG’s workout is basically . . .

@goodwithagun

Lol, that's it.

And yep, if you're not doing it correctly, you might as well stop.

Offline goodwithagun

@CatherineofAragon she could prancercise. The robes would conceal the required camel toe.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon she could prancercise. The robes would conceal the required camel toe.

@goodwithagun

Omg!  LMAO

Offline RoosGirl

It is no coincidence that this video pops up as the next in the playlist when you search for Prancercise on YouTube.

! No longer available

Offline goodwithagun

Shit @RoosGirl , now I want a camel! I’m a public employee, so I’m pretty sure my employer is legally responsible for parking it during work hours.
I stand with Roosgirl.