Author Topic: Trump: I would offer Warren $1M to prove her Native American heritage  (Read 833 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: I would offer Warren $1M to prove her Native American heritage
By Jacqueline Thomsen - 07/05/18 07:25 PM EDT

President Trump said Thursday that if he were facing Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) during a debate, he would offer her $1 million to take a test to prove her Native American heritage.

“But let’s say I’m debating Pocahontas, I’ll do this,” Trump said during a campaign rally in Great Falls, Montana, referring to Warren by the racially charged nickname he gave her during the 2016 presidential campaign.

“I promise you I’ll do this, you know those little kits they sell on television for $2? Learn your heritage,” Trump said.

“I’m going to get one of those little kits and in the middle of the debate, when she proclaims she’s of Indian heritage — because her mother said she has high cheekbones, that’s her only evidence," Trump continued.

“We will take that little kit, we have to do it gently because we’re in the #MeToo generation, we have to be very gentle,” Trump said mocking the movement, which seeks to expose sexual misconduct in media, entertainment, and politics.

“We will very gently take that kit and we will slowly toss it, hoping it doesn’t hit her and injure her arm, even though it only weighs probably 2 oz.”

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/395728-trump-i-would-offer-warren-1-million-to-prove-her-native-american
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Silver Pines

Lol, omg...

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
IF she took the test, I'd bet she hoped she was an Arapahoe.

But we all know the the truth.....   She's Just a Hoe.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Idiot

Trump: I would offer Warren $1M to prove her Native American heritage
By Jacqueline Thomsen - 07/05/18 07:25 PM EDT

President Trump said Thursday that if he were facing Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) during a debate, he would offer her $1 million to take a test to prove her Native American heritage.

“But let’s say I’m debating Pocahontas, I’ll do this,” Trump said during a campaign rally in Great Falls, Montana, referring to Warren by the racially charged nickname he gave her during the 2016 presidential campaign.

“I promise you I’ll do this, you know those little kits they sell on television for $2? Learn your heritage,” Trump said.

“I’m going to get one of those little kits and in the middle of the debate, when she proclaims she’s of Indian heritage — because her mother said she has high cheekbones, that’s her only evidence," Trump continued.

“We will take that little kit, we have to do it gently because we’re in the #MeToo generation, we have to be very gentle,” Trump said mocking the movement, which seeks to expose sexual misconduct in media, entertainment, and politics.

“We will very gently take that kit and we will slowly toss it, hoping it doesn’t hit her and injure her arm, even though it only weighs probably 2 oz.”

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/395728-trump-i-would-offer-warren-1-million-to-prove-her-native-american

One thing for sure.  At least there is never a dull moment with Trump....lol.

Online corbe

He needs another tax write off or more likely the GOP is on the hook for it.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

He needs another tax write off or more likely the GOP is on the hook for it.

Yes. Please defend Fauxahontas. Too many people here bash the shit out of that lying piece of garbage. We need some balance.

Offline RoosGirl

This is a much better use of his money than the $5 mill he offered for Obama's records.

Online corbe

Damn, @Frank Cannon because I bash your guy Trump, I automatically like Warren? 
   That's insane, everybody here knows I'm in love with the only woman that ever called DJT a piece of $hit to his face.

*Now in Orange.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

Damn, @Frank Cannon because I bash your guy Trump, I automatically like Warren? 
   That's insane, everybody here knows I'm in love with the only woman that ever called DJT a piece of $hit to his face.

*Now in Orange.

This effing thread is a fantastic opportunity to kick the shit out of a total loser Rat like Warren, yet you have to inject your Trump Derangement into it for no other reason than to be a dick.

Online corbe

Offline DB

Re: Trump: I would offer Warren $1M to prove her Native American heritage
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2018, 03:34:11 am »
LOL!

He got the $2 cost wrong but otherwise pretty funny.

We already know she's had the test done and didn't like the results. Otherwise we'd know all about it...

Offline DB

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2018, 03:36:10 am »

That is technically incorrect. I'm sure many a dog hit by a moving car flung pee and feces all over the place, some hitting the car from time to time. I know what a kill joy...

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2018, 01:57:14 pm »
Warren fires back at Trump: Don’t ‘obsess over my genes’
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/395736-warren-fires-back-at-trump-dont-obsess-over-my-genes
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2018, 02:08:46 pm »
Hmph.

Well played, Trump. Well played.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2018, 02:14:33 pm »
I find Warren’s ancestry claims at least as credible as Trump’s high IQ boasts.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 02:16:48 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.