Author Topic: Bill Clinton on the Daily Show: ‘You know I regret very much what I did all those years ago’  (Read 285 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bill Clinton on the Daily Show: ‘You know I regret very much what I did all those years ago’

John SextonPosted at 3:21 pm on July 5, 2018

Last Friday Bill Clinton and James Patterson took the book tour for their co-written thriller, “The President is Missing,” to the Daily Show. Host Trevor Noah spent most of the interview talking about the book, but eventually asked Clinton about an awkward previous stop on the book tour when Clinton erupted over a question about Monica Lewinsky.

In case you’ve already forgotten, last month NBC News’ Craig Melvin asked Clinton if he’d ever apologized to Lewinsky. Clinton dodged, saying he’d apologized to “everybody in the world” but then admitted he’d never apologized specifically to Lewinsky. Throughout the exchange, Clinton was grinning and wagging his finger as if he were the aggrieved party. He then went into a discourse about the sexual harassment policy he had in Arkansas and the fact that he was “broke” when he left the White House. It was a shameful display which Erin Gloria Ryan at the Daily Beast labeled “sleazy obfuscation.”

more
https://hotair.com/archives/2018/07/05/bill-clinton-daily-show/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
“You know I regret very much what I did all those years ago and I tried to pay for it and tried to atone for it and try to do right,” Clinton said.

Yeah, cut the guy some slack.  He carried a bible around for a couple of weeks.  Imagine how badly it burned his hands.

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.