Author Topic: The Red Hen owner resigns as executive director of Main Street Lexington  (Read 984 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The Red Hen owner resigns as executive director of Main Street Lexington
News 10, Jun 26, 2018, Jeff Williamson

LEXINGTON, Va. - Stephanie Wilkinson has resigned from her role with Main Street Lexington, a volunteer-based organization.

Elizabeth Outland Branner, the president of the organization, accepted Wilkinson's resignation Tuesday morning.

More: https://www.wsls.com/news/virginia/lexington/the-red-hen-owner-resigns-as-executive-director-of-main-street-lexington

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Good. Who the hell does she think she is? You don't stalk people to other establishments after chasing them out of yours just to get them kicked out there too, simply because you don't agree with their politics.
The Republic is lost.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Prolly asked to resign.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline endicom

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
What makes a mall work? It clusters several businesses, and they derive customers from each other.

Same thing for rea business associations, old Main streets, etc.

Instead of asking her p*ssyhat employees about Sanders, she should have asked her neighboring businesses.

Today she got their answer.

Watch for the livid looney violent left to back down, since they are reluctantly grasping their problem.

They can't undue Steve  Scalise. But they can stop harming their image.

GOP/Trump voters:

"hey Are Coming for You, Next"

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Offline jpsb

You don't stalk people to other establishments after chasing them out of yours just to get them kicked out there too, simply because you don't agree with their politics.

You don't? Someone better tell the Marxists that.

Offline jpsb

GOP/Trump voters:

"they Are Coming for You, Next"

Yup http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,322013.msg1725195/topicseen.html#msg1725195

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Good.  I've been watching this from their Bookface page, and I've not been happy with what I've been seeing.  The merchants were unable to get enough votes to oust her...the vast majority of the Lexington Main Street merchants are lefty loonies and support Wilkinson.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Silver Pines

What makes a mall work? It clusters several businesses, and they derive customers from each other.

Instead of asking her p*ssyhat employees about Sanders, she should have asked her neighboring businesses.

Watch for the livid looney violent left to back down, since they are reluctantly grasping their problem.

GOP/Trump voters:

@truth_seeker

Don't know why, but that was what irritated me the most.  The solemn, solicitous question to people who WORK FOR HER, "What do you want me to do?"  And their sensitive inability to bear Sanders' presence.  I wouldn't have asked for their input, and if they had a problem, they could hang up their aprons and walk.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

GOP/Trump voters:

From what I could read on the merchant associations Bookface page, if she had asked what her neighboring business thought, they would have said the same thing the gay employees said.  I'll even bet the restaurant Wilkinson pursued Sarah Sanders to thought 86ing her was just grand, too!

That town of 7,000 is as loony as Berkeley.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
From what I could read on the merchant associations Bookface page, if she had asked what her neighboring business thought, they would have said the same thing the gay employees said.  I'll even bet the restaurant Wilkinson pursued Sarah Sanders to thought 86ing her was just grand, too!

That town of 7,000 is as loony as Berkeley.
I think they are harming their image and election prospects, but who am I ??
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline skeeter

They won't be able to stop.

Hate, resentment and envy is all they have - they have no other agenda.

I can't imagine them having a reasoned rational debate on any major issue. Can you?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think they are harming their image and election prospects, but who am I ??

They think they're doing fine, but the only talk to each other.  Life in an echo chamber.
I will NOT comply.

Offline goatprairie