Author Topic: This Is Just the Beginning  (Read 1387 times)

Offline jpsb

This Is Just the Beginning
« on: June 26, 2018, 09:07:15 pm »
This Is Just the Beginning” – Liberal Website Warns Republicans of 70’s Style Bombings

On Monday Splinter.com published a report threatening bombings because of President Trump’s policies.

I don't think this is going to end the way they want it to end.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Re: This Is Just the Beginning
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 09:09:40 pm »
This Is Just the Beginning” – Liberal Website Warns Republicans of 70’s Style Bombings

On Monday Splinter.com published a report threatening bombings because of President Trump’s policies.

I don't think this is going to end the way they want it to end.

If only they would bomb their campuses like in the good old days.

"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 09:21:57 pm »
Well with Willie Ayers and his Bernadine helping shape the atmosphere at colleges around the country for the last 4 decades - are we surprised?
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline jpsb

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2018, 09:42:43 pm »
Well with Willie Ayers and his Bernadine helping shape the atmosphere at colleges around the country for the last 4 decades - are we surprised?

I'm not.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2018, 09:51:22 pm »
@jpsb

What is 70s style bombing?  I read the article but saw no explanation of what type bombing that would be.
I also read some of the posted messages and it seems like the conservatives? posting were ready for a physical fight with serious bear type spray and ready for going further if the spray didn't work.

There will be deadly riots if liberals do this.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2018, 10:02:24 pm »
@jpsb

What is 70s style bombing?  I read the article but saw no explanation of what type bombing that would be.
I also read some of the posted messages and it seems like the conservatives? posting were ready for a physical fight with serious bear type spray and ready for going further if the spray didn't work.

There will be deadly riots if liberals do this.
@Victoria33

During the anti war days of LBJ and later Nixon the radical left (Marxists) bombed a bunch of gov
buildings. Police stations and draft board were preferred targets.

Now the radical left (Marxists) appear to be targeting people, a huge change in tactics that will back
fire big time and might even motivate the right to target them.

BTW Marxists always turn to violence if they think they are strong enough to seize power by
shutting down the voices of the opposition. Unless I am very much mistaken that will not work in
the USA any time soon. Even with a complicate media. 

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2018, 10:12:33 pm »
Pretty sure threatening bombings is already a federal offense, so the idiots that did this are already looking at jail terms.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2018, 10:18:27 pm »
Pretty sure threatening bombings is already a federal offense, so the idiots that did this are already looking at jail terms.

Why is Ayers not in a prison jumpsuit then?

Oh, well dumb question.  Neither is Hillary.

Or Lerner.

Or Wasserman Schultz.

Or others found with enough evidence of corruption and treason to sink entire nations.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2018, 10:20:09 pm »
@Victoria33
During the anti war days of LBJ and later Nixon the radical left (Marxists) bombed a bunch of gov buildings. Police stations and draft board were preferred targets. Now the radical left (Marxists) appear to be targeting people, a huge change in tactics that will backfire big time and might even motivate the right to target them. BTW Marxists always turn to violence if they think they are strong enough to seize power by shutting down the voices of the opposition. Unless I am very much mistaken that will not work in the USA any time soon. Even with a complicate media.
@jpsb

Thanks for the bomb info.  According to the posts I read, those guys on the right are ready for a fight if a liberal starts it.  That may be only internet "bubba" talk, sounding tough but won't do it.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2018, 10:32:57 pm »
@jpsb

Thanks for the bomb info.  According to the posts I read, those guys on the right are ready for a fight if a liberal starts it.  That may be only internet "bubba" talk, sounding tough but won't do it.

@Victoria33

It is not the tough internet talking dudes the radical left needs to worry about. It's the guys that
know how to take them out without leaving trail. And those guys don't talk about it.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2018, 10:33:18 pm »

Or Lerner.

Or Wasserman Schultz.

Or others found with enough evidence of corruption and treason to sink entire nations.

Didn't Ayers serve a pretty long time in the pen?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2018, 10:42:46 pm »
Didn't Ayers serve a pretty long time in the pen?

He was supposed to IIRC, for bombing a police station, but he got off on a technicality.  I'll have to Bing that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mrclose

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2018, 10:52:23 pm »

Or Lerner.

Or Wasserman Schultz.

Madonna told thousands of Women's March attendees in Washington that she has "thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House" since President Trump was elected.

Addressing rallygoers from the stage, Madonna said, "This is the hallmark of revolution. So, my question to you today is, are you ready? I said, are you ready? Say yes, we are ready!"

"Yes, I'm angry. Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House," she said. "But I know that this won't change anything. We cannot fall into despair."

Cable news networks had already cut away from Madonna's remarks after she dropped multiple unbleeped F-bombs on the air.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/madonna-yes-i-have-thought-an-awful-lot-about-blowing-up-the-white-house/article/2612584
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2018, 11:25:42 pm »

Well, if we're going to have 70s style Beginnings......

! No longer available
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2018, 11:28:58 pm »
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/madonna-yes-i-have-thought-an-awful-lot-about-blowing-up-the-white-house/article/2612584
@mrclose

I recall when she said that and she had to apologize for that soon after.  I think the Secret Service got to her fast and she recanted what she said.  Famous people don't realize thousands/millions hang on their every word and some will take action thinking they should do whatever the famous person said.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2018, 11:30:07 pm »

Well, if we're going to have 70s style Beginnings......

Bullshit.  You want Revolution.

! No longer available
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online rustynail

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2018, 11:33:17 pm »
Ayers: "Guilty as Hell, Free as a Bird".

Online mountaineer

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2018, 11:49:14 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2018, 11:54:44 pm »
Anyone still think we are going to be able to peaceably coexist with these people much longer?

The character of this people and culture is rotted perhaps beyond redemption.

Such a people as this are not capable of freedom or liberty.

Neither will they permit you to have any that offends theirs.

And on the flip, are those who would do the same.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2018, 12:32:20 am »
If one bomb goes off in the name of putting Democrats in power, that would be a huge motivator for the population to vote Republican. Who would want to vote for terrorists, other than other terrorists. While there are terrorists on the Left, I doubt there is enough to turn an election.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 02:10:56 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2018, 01:26:53 am »
Revolutionistas can care less who comes out to vote.

For them, it is whom counts the votes and discounts the votes that matters when the entire institution of government from the top down has been weaponized politically.

Ends justifying the means and all.