Author Topic: MUST WATCH: Border Patrol Agent Sets The Record Straight On CNN, Embarrasses Host  (Read 684 times)

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
https://www.dailywire.com/news/32103/must-watch-border-patrol-agent-sets-record-amanda-prestigiacomo?

On Wednesday, CNN host Brooke Baldwin had on border patrol agent and National Border Patrol Council spokesman Chris Cabrera, with Baldwin seemingly looking to smear and shame the men and women who police our border. Cabrera, though, took the opportunity to hit Baldwin with the reality of the situation at the Southern border, exposing the false and shallow liberal framing of the issue from the mainstream media, including CNN.

Baldwin started the segment by playing alleged audio of border patrol agents joking about the children in their custody. Cabrera suggested the agents, who see incredibly tragic situations on a daily basis, might have been making light of the rough situation, but noted that he had not heard the audio before the interview.

"I don't think everybody understands what's happening down here. You know, a lot of these kids that are coming here, and put through terrible, terrible situations by their parents; they are brought over in extremely dangerous conditions, in extremely dangerous terrain, and all this can be avoided if they just go through the port of entry. There would be no crime committed by them and they wouldn't get separated. Why they don't do this is beyond me," explained Cabrera, adding, "As we all know, when you get arrested, you don't get to stay with your family."

Cabrera explained that he's witnessed pre-teens traveling to the border alone with their parents' expectation that they would be raped in the process, and adolescents dying in front of him from heat stroke on the their journey.

"When you see a 12-year-old girl with a Plan B pill, or their parents put her on birth control because they know getting violated is part of the journey, that’s just a terrible way to live. When you see a 4-year-old girl traveling completely alone with just her parents' phone number written across her shirt. I mean, come on now, something needs to be done," he said. "We had a 9-year-old boy last year have heat stroke in front of us and die with no family around, and that’s because we’re allowing people to take advantage of this system."
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline endicom

It's odd how death is the constant companion to big-hearted lefties.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Anybody who has an opinion of this topic ought to watch someone who actually knows what he's talking about.  Very informative.  Even the talking head seems a bit embarrassed.

Offline GrouchoTex

I heard this on the radio last night.
Good stuff.
Everyone, no matter what side they take on this, should hear this.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I heard this on the radio last night.
Good stuff.
Everyone, no matter what side they take on this, should hear this.

But - only if they really want to know what they are talking about.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
A 4 year old girl, by herself.  Its pretty hard to imagine circumstances which would justify putting a 4 yr old alone in the desert.  How many simply disappear?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline dfwgator

A 4 year old girl, by herself.  Its pretty hard to imagine circumstances which would justify putting a 4 yr old alone in the desert.  How many simply disappear?

And Mexico is letting it happen. Why isn't anybody condemning them?