Author Topic: Melania Makes Surprise Visit to Texas Detention Center, Hosts Roundtable  (Read 442 times)

Offline endicom

Townhall
Cortney O'Brien
June 21, 2018

First Lady Melania Trump made a surprise visit to a Texas detention center Thursday. Shortly after her arrival and tour, she sat down with officials who updated her on the conditions of the facility.

She was engaged and asked questions throughout their discussion, thanking the representatives at the table for treating the immigrant children who have been separated from their families with "kindness" and "compassion." She hoped she could help them reunite the kids with their loved ones as soon as possible.

"Thank you so much for having me here today... I'm here to learn about your facility."

More... https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2018/06/21/melania-makes-surprise-visit-to-texas-detention-center-n2493115

Offline dfwgator

Why?

Just adding more blood into the water.

Offline endicom

Why?

Just adding more blood into the water.

I would call it defanging the snake.

Offline endicom

Ooh look...Laura Bush!

Offline dfwgator

Ooh look...Laura Bush!

I liked it better when all First Ladies did was show off the White House China to the Press.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
First Lady Melania Trump made a surprise visit to a Texas detention center Thursday.

Oh, please.  There's no way they didn't know she would be visiting.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.