Author Topic: Lewandowski on Girl With Down Syndrome Separated From Mother: ‘Womp Womp’  (Read 5255 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Still no excuse.  There is no defense anyone could come up with to excuse that bullsh*t by this cretin.

All you need to know about Corey is that Trump thought the now jailed Manafort would be a better campaign manager and the embarrassing drunkard Sam Nunberg thinks Lewandowski is a psychopath.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

All you need to know about Corey is that Trump thought the now jailed Manafort would be a better campaign manager and the embarrassing drunkard Sam Nunberg thinks Lewandowski is a psychopath.

Actually, there are two 'cretins' involved in this video.  The democrat is probably the worst but Corey has always been a jerk.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline dfwgator

Actually, there are two 'cretins' involved in this video.  The democrat is probably the worst but Corey has always been a jerk.

Which is why Fox had him on.  They are no fans of Trump, and knew Lewandowski would come through for them.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

@edpc doesn't speak too well for the guy does it?  Yet somehow highlights why he shot his mouth off the way he did.  Guess he couldn't find a female reporter to shove so this was his best alternative.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Which is why Fox had him on.  They are no fans of Trump, and knew Lewandowski would come through for them.

Fox is not fans of Trump?  Must have happened this morning, cause they sure have been.

Offline dfwgator

Fox is not fans of Trump?  Must have happened this morning, cause they sure have been.

Fox does what they always do, throw an occasional bone to conservatives, to make it seem they are less left-leaning than the other networks, but in the end, they really aren't.

Offline edpc

Which is why Fox had him on.  They are no fans of Trump....

Since when?

Offline musiclady

They're uber Trump fans.  I've seen some worship services there with Ingraham and Hannity.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline dfwgator

They're uber Trump fans.  I've seen some worship services there with Ingraham and Hannity.

Shephard Smith, anyone?

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
And Judge Jeannine is for Trump too; so, Fox tries to be fair and balanced, I certainly wouldn't expect every single personality on the channel to be pro-Trump.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Fox does what they always do, throw an occasional bone to conservatives, to make it seem they are less left-leaning than the other networks, but in the end, they really aren't.
"Fair and Balanced" only implies a middle approach. "Shamelessly Conservative" isn't represented.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Shephard Smith, anyone?

One out of hundreds doesn't back up your statement.

Offline dfwgator

One out of hundreds doesn't back up your statement.

Geraldo?

Offline TomSea

And Fox has Juan Williams, they have a bit point-counter point on there, not much wrong with that.  Juan Williams really is a blowhard defending liberalism imho. They use to have Hannity and Colmes, that Colmes was actually a good debater for the left. Lanny Davis seems to be Hannity's friend also. Davis is a leftist.

If one wants Right Wing all the time, try One American News Network.

Offline musiclady

Shephard Smith, anyone?

LOL!  Token Shep does not represent the whole of Fox.  He's nothing more than a liberal drama queen. 

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

"Fair and Balanced" only implies a middle approach. "Shamelessly Conservative" isn't represented.

Right now they only represent the populist approach.  There's nothing conservative on there any more.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Nothing we do will fix the problem because the people involved are not going to obey the law.
If you put the families together and release them, they will just wander off and disappear like all other illegals.
If you put them together in a detention facility, you are jailing children with adults.
If you send them back to their home country, you are sending the children into danger.

There is no good way to handle it.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline musiclady

And Fox has Juan Williams, they have a bit point-counter point on there, not much wrong with that.  Juan Williams really is a blowhard defending liberalism imho. They use to have Hannity and Colmes, that Colmes was actually a good debater for the left. Lanny Davis seems to be Hannity's friend also. Davis is a leftist.

If one wants Right Wing all the time, try One American News Network.

I'd settle for actual Conservatism SOME of the time.

That's what we used to get on FOX, ante Trump........

Offline TomSea

Others may not understand it but even Lewandowski saying the "Wah, Wah" or whatever could be because he is disrespecting the phony Democratic narrative.  So, all the left can do is try to blow this up as some sort of major incident. So what? What about all the things they say when they are trying to make these comparisons to the past and all of that?

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Especially Miller, since even if he’s composed and on point, he suffers from severe RAF.

You post something that makes me smile everyday. :seeya:

Offline TomSea

I'd settle for actual Conservatism SOME of the time.

That's what we used to get on FOX, ante Trump........

I'll settle for the most pro-life president ever, we all have different priorities!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

I've never been a big fan of Cory, but I gotta say he defended himself well on Fox News today, and I loved that he didn't back down.

Womp, womp.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline GrouchoTex

Yep we finally have evidence of the corruption in the FBI and DOJ so we must focus elsewhere

I agree with you.
That is what is going on.
They are trying to get us to chase the shiny object and ignore the coup that almost took place, by the FBI.

Offline dfwgator

Others may not understand it but even Lewandowski saying the "Wah, Wah" or whatever could be because he is disrespecting the phony Democratic narrative.  So, all the left can do is try to blow this up as some sort of major incident. So what? What about all the things they say when they are trying to make these comparisons to the past and all of that?

"A-Hole Has Opinion,  Film at 11"

Offline edpc

I'll settle for the most pro-life president ever, we all have different priorities!

Awwwww man......I had my money on your ISIS non-sequitur.