Author Topic: Maher on HBO: 'F**king Cracker' Trump Voters 'Hate Black People'  (Read 1459 times)

rangerrebew

Maher on HBO: 'F**king Cracker' Trump Voters 'Hate Black People'
By Brad Wilmouth | June 2, 2018 11:05 AM EDT

On Friday's Real Time show on HBO, host Bill Maher was, in his words, doing his "greatest hits" in making incendiary comments about President Donald Trump and his family.

The liberal comedian suggested that President Trump likes to "talk dirty" about his daughter Ivanka, derided Donald Trump Jr. as "Douchebag Von F**kface," claimed Trump supporters "hate" blacks, and belittled white Trump voters as "f**king crackers."

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/brad-wilmouth/2018/06/02/maher-hbo-fking-cracker-trump-voters-hate-black-people

Oceander

Re: Maher on HBO: 'F**king Cracker' Trump Voters 'Hate Black People'
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2018, 06:43:19 pm »
Will he be fired?  His show cancelled?

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2018, 06:44:39 pm »
We just hate the liberal ones.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2018, 06:48:09 pm »
If he thought he was going to one-up the "c***" comment towards Ivanka he failed.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2018, 07:06:52 pm »
Just another foul mouth liberal trash comedian appealing to his lowlife fan base. Classless rude bottom dweller.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2018, 07:07:44 pm »

LOL!  To ask the question is to answer it.  But, personally, I would hope not.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2018, 07:14:51 pm »
Projecting.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Oceander

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2018, 07:16:04 pm »
LOL!  To ask the question is to answer it.  But, personally, I would hope not.

“Cracker” is as freighted a race word as “monkey” is when applied in this context. 

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2018, 07:22:04 pm »

There must be some history to the word...

And a band from long ago, still with current versions.

Oceander

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2018, 07:41:49 pm »

There must be some history to the word...

And a band from long ago, still with current versions.

At least in Florida, according to my FIL, who grew up in rural FL, “cracker” referred to a white slave driver, who cracked the whip over the black slaves. 

It’s not just a petty insult   

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2018, 07:54:33 pm »
At least in Florida, according to my FIL, who grew up in rural FL, “cracker” referred to a white slave driver, who cracked the whip over the black slaves. 

I doubt all that. Cracker + White Bread are not deep insults - Notebook paper uh...hu...nurse's uniform!. I mean these people are just naming off anything they can think of that is white. I like Bread and I like Crackers. I never understood how this is supposed to be an insult. We should send these guys, including Mahar, back to their mud-huts in Africa. I'm not saying this as an insult but rather as a practical solution.

If all Black people in America simply go to the Motherland Africa, they will not have to deal with 'Crackers' anymore. What is stopping them? I truly, really, do not understand what is keeping Black people in America. They should just go. Nobody is holding them here. With all the American Blacks in Africa they could rebuild the mighty Black Empire and dominate the world, like they used to have before the White Man.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Oceander

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2018, 08:04:28 pm »
I doubt all that. Cracker + White Bread are not deep insults - Notebook paper uh...hu...nurse's uniform!. I mean these people are just naming off anything they can think of that is white. I like Bread and I like Crackers. I never understood how this is supposed to be an insult. We should send these guys, including Mahar, back to their mud-huts in Africa. I'm not saying this as an insult but rather as a practical solution.

If all Black people in America simply go to the Motherland Africa, they will not have to deal with 'Crackers' anymore. What is stopping them? I truly, really, do not understand what is keeping Black people in America. They should just go. Nobody is holding them here. With all the American Blacks in Africa they could rebuild the mighty Black Empire and dominate the world, like they used to have before the White Man.

Doubt all you want.  “Cracker” is an insult of high degree; it is not a mere color reference like “white bread”.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2018, 08:10:40 pm »
“Cracker” is as freighted a race word as “monkey” is when applied in this context.

It is, but the targets of the pejorative are assumed to be oppressors, even if they were dirt-poor all their lives.  Because of their race.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 08:12:11 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline endicom

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2018, 08:11:44 pm »

Maher is biputzer. He can schlong any which way.

Oceander

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2018, 08:44:20 pm »
It is, but the targets of the pejorative are assumed to be oppressors, even if they were dirt-poor all their lives.  Because of their race.

Very true, which is what makes it an essentially racist epithet.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2018, 08:56:21 pm »
Very true, which is what makes it an essentially racist epithet.

Last I heard, Jesse Jackson says black people cannot be racists, because they've been oppressed.  Yes, I know it's JJ and he's FOS, but the racists who happen to be black pin their innocence on this notion, and the self-guilt jackasses in the Press follow along with it.  Thus the cycle continues, and the beat goes on.
I will NOT comply.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2018, 09:50:37 pm »

As a 4th gen Floridian, that's what I grew up knowing a "cracker" to be.

We also have Florida Cracker houses:

I believe so named because of their size.

Not to be confused with a Florida crack house:

This is the designer variety of crack house.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 09:51:44 pm by RoosGirl »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2018, 09:56:33 pm »
Maher on HBO: 'F**king Cracker' Trump Voters 'Hate Black People'
By Brad Wilmouth | June 2, 2018 11:05 AM EDT

On Friday's Real Time show on HBO, host Bill Maher was, in his words, doing his "greatest hits" in making incendiary comments about President Donald Trump and his family.

The liberal comedian suggested that President Trump likes to "talk dirty" about his daughter Ivanka, derided Donald Trump Jr. as "Douchebag Von F**kface," claimed Trump supporters "hate" blacks, and belittled white Trump voters as "f**king crackers."

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/brad-wilmouth/2018/06/02/maher-hbo-fking-cracker-trump-voters-hate-black-people

All this from an alleged man that spent over a year boasting about how he was engaged to a black woman,and how that proved he was more "evolved" than others.

Then she took him to court for breach of contract because she was an actress playing a role,and he didn't pay her for pretending to be engaged to  him.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2018, 09:58:38 pm »

@Oceander

If he is he will play his Anti-Semite card,threaten to sue,and they will give him another program. It's all happened before.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2018, 10:05:06 pm »

If all Black people in America simply go to the Motherland Africa, they will not have to deal with 'Crackers' anymore. What is stopping them? 

@240B

Africans are what is stopping them. Most Africans hate American blacks because they are the descendants of the very people their own ancestors sold into slavery because they were considers to be too lazy and stupid to be assets to the tribe,or in the case of captured enemies in tribal wars,too cowardly to fight to the death.

American blacks from Stokley Carmichael to Richard Pryor seemed to think they could go to Africa and be hailed as conquering heroes,and found out different when they got there. 

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2018, 10:07:05 pm »
I don't know what the big deal is. Cracker was a half decent show....

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2018, 10:38:53 pm »
I don't know what the big deal is. Cracker was a half decent show....

Good band, too...

! No longer available

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...