Author Topic: Maher on HBO: 'F**king Cracker' Trump Voters 'Hate Black People'  (Read 1458 times)

Offline skeeter

Re: Maher on HBO: 'F**king Cracker' Trump Voters 'Hate Black People'
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2018, 11:27:04 pm »
Meh. Impotent rage.

You hear so much of this anymore from these leftwing troglodytes that its just lost its ability to provoke any kind of angry reaction.

Anyway Maher may yet run into the wrong guy while down at the BevMo picking up a 6pack of Mad Ballr. He can explain to him it was all just a schtick.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2018, 11:31:29 pm »
Meh. Impotent rage.

You hear so much of this anymore from these leftwing troglodytes that its just lost its ability to provoke any kind of angry reaction.

Anyway Maher may yet run into the wrong guy while down at the BevMo picking up a 6pack of Mad Ballr. He can explain to him it was all just a schtick.

This is why Maher wouldn't be caught dead at a BevMo.  He has "people" he uses to fetch his EverClear for him.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2018, 11:31:59 pm »
I do not 'hate' Black people simply because they are Black.
But I hate the abuses Black people inflict on their own.

For no reason. They just do it. For no reason. I miss my son. I miss my elders.....?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online rustynail

« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2018, 11:33:37 pm »
Boy needs a bricking.