Author Topic: John Boehner: 'There is no Republican Party. There's a Trump party'  (Read 5542 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: John Boehner: 'There is no Republican Party. There's a Trump party'
« Reply #75 on: June 01, 2018, 09:09:10 am »
What is it with you Trumplicans that you have to assert and create onus where none exists to try and implicate a nefarious act or intent where none exists except in your imaginations?

She did not call you a name genius.  she said you are playing a STUPID GAME:

Either you are one of those who cannot separate your words from your person or you are a bigger snowflake than the Millennial Leftists at Berkley.

There, I made a comparison.

Notify the Mods quick - maybe this time they will give you satisfaction.

So you Can (and do) separate your words from your person?

Do you have any inkling of what you just said?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #76 on: June 01, 2018, 01:06:11 pm »

So you Can (and do) separate your words from your person?

Do you have any inkling of what you just said?

I am sure you will tell everyone you can find, what it is you think I have said.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Oceander

« Reply #77 on: June 01, 2018, 01:32:20 pm »
@DCPatriot   This budget bill has been the main stick the NTers have been beating Trump with, but I agree with you.  There are more important things than the deficit.  The deficit can be greatly reduced anyway, with Trump's program of downsizing useless agencies and making it easier to get rid of excess federal employees.

Trump is on the offensive about the issues import to us; immigration and safety from rogue nations.

Spoken like a true liberal.  To a liberal there is always something, no matter how minor, that is more important than behaving responsibly. 

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #78 on: June 01, 2018, 04:35:57 pm »
@DCPatriot   This budget bill has been the main stick the NTers have been beating Trump with, but I agree with you.  There are more important things than the deficit.  The deficit can be greatly reduced anyway, with Trump's program of downsizing useless agencies and making it easier to get rid of excess federal employees.

Trump is on the offensive about the issues import to us; immigration and safety from rogue nations.

Addressing the chronic budget deficit needs to be made a priority.   Unfortunately, the things you mention are either small potatoes (downsizing useless agencies) or will hinder economic growth and make deficit reductions that much more difficult (immigration restrictions).

The only real solution to chronic deficits is entitlement reform.   I was pleased to read in yesterday's Wall Street Journal the Op-Ed by John Kasich where he declared that entitlement reform needs to be our biggest priority.   Right now, I am prepared to support John Kasich for President in 2020,  a conservative in the traditional mold who knows we cannot go on forever living beyond our means, and a track record of accomplishment in cutting deficits and encouraging economic growth.   To me, these are far more relevant to our future than culture wars over religion and brown people.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide